Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Wacko's CC |||| Invite Only ! (Page 113)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Heyyy!! HugHug

Boy talk going on !?! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-_innocent_

-.Kangan.- IF-Rockerz
-.Kangan.-
-.Kangan.-

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 9702

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Heyyy!! HugHug

Boy talk going on !?! 

hah jumped in the right time! Wink

heyyyy :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa._innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 54250

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ


arre he isnt a man yet! ROFL.. i mean kamata thodi hai.. koi career thodi hai.. yaar if u get wht i mean..LOLLOL.. i need a working rich man! hahahah... CoolEvil Smile
i totali agree...
i told ma mum already since ma marriage is goin to cost 6 million..ma husband best start savin now hence meanin he should be a billionaireLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Kangan, not the right time, really. I went through the last few pages, and I swear I don't get a word. I'm totally lost here. =$

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 01 January 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 54250

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Kangan, LOL, Not the right time, really. I went through the last few pages, and I swear I don't get a word. I'm totally lost here. =$
heyyyyyyyyyyy u tell us ur pyaar ki kahaniLOLLOL
 
 
uff stupid spammin boxAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-Akankshaa.

-.Kangan.- IF-Rockerz
-.Kangan.-
-.Kangan.-

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 9702

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ


arre he isnt a man yet! ROFL.. i mean kamata thodi hai.. koi career thodi hai.. yaar if u get wht i mean..LOLLOL.. i need a working rich man! hahahah... CoolEvil Smile
i totali agree...
i told ma mum already since ma marriage is goin to cost 6 million..ma husband best start savin now hence meanin he should be a billionaireLOLLOLLOL

this was the reason i drifted away frm him.. i need a guy who is hard working and is clever..!LOL.. i didnt wanna move things further..Ouch.. it sounds weird but hey...

AKKU - u tell abt the guy yr life..!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa._innocent_

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Kangan, LOL, Not the right time, really. I went through the last few pages, and I swear I don't get a word. I'm totally lost here. =$
heyyyyyyyyyyy u tell us ur pyaar ki kahaniLOLLOL
 
 
uff stupid spammin boxAngry

My pyaar ki kahaani? Shocked Hello, dude, I am just 14, okay? No love etc ka chakkar yet. Crushes hain, but that's it. Embarrassed

What about you? Looks like you two are talking about some mutual friends, hun? Lage raho.. Tum aur tumhaari ''code language''! D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 54250

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ


this was the reason i drifted away frm him.. i need a guy who is hard working and is clever..!LOL.. i didnt wanna move things further..Ouch.. it sounds weird but hey...

AKKU - u tell abt the guy yr life..!!Wink
i wish i  was wiz ashley still.. the dude was rich.. even had a house in spain ..my life was setLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-Akankshaa.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Band Of Brothers # 3 | Invite Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 987   Views: 41213

Ishan. 987 41213 05 December 2011 at 6:23am by --Loser--
DID & JDJ ke Anjaana Anjaani - CC #5 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: ThatOneGuy   Replies: 1208   Views: 38214

ThatOneGuy 1208 38214 13 December 2010 at 9:24pm by Cutiepie Rani
Retro Remix CC 2-Invite only

Author: manzkaur   Replies: 3   Views: 856

manzkaur 3 856 08 November 2010 at 7:18am by roshaaan
All About Love#85!~Invite only~Hezzzzzz Back!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1107   Views: 41070

-Veena- 1107 41070 30 October 2010 at 3:52am by Sweet Mermaid
KPS#61 *Invite Only* Tere Mast Mast Do Nain<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: gia.khan   Replies: 1196   Views: 34605

gia.khan 1196 34605 28 October 2010 at 6:42pm by unknown.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index