Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ksg-Shona-JJ

his face is cute too..😳

my brother keeps teasing me.. when i praise john cena!πŸ˜†.. he likes him too but not when m praising him! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. 

i didnt like that guy.. whats his name.. who wears a hat and comes in a limo everyone.. his name is with J.. he hated john cena.. and that australian guy.. with the voodoo hair!πŸ˜†

i knw who u r talkin abt... @one time... shawn was forced to work for him i thinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he was tall wiz a cowboy hand....
_innocent_ thumbnail
hihi.. i dnt knw.. but i want to do it frm zat FB account.. but then he wnt knw its meπŸ˜†
-.Kangan.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _innocent_

i knw who u r talkin abt... @one time... shawn was forced to work for him i thinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he was tall wiz a cowboy hand....

yess... the day he got beaten up by john was fantastic and when he won the belt.. wooohoooo days! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. 
-.Kangan.- thumbnail

hihi.. i dnt knw.. but i want to do it frm zat FB account.. but then he wnt knw its meπŸ˜†

arre toh karde naa..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haha then temme! πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

yess... the day he got beaten up by john was fantastic and when he won the belt.. wooohoooo days! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. 

i used to wake up @1am just to watch those matchesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† zats how crazy i was.. guys in ma sixth form.. said i wasnt a girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
i loved how he lifted khali one time and worn his title back😳
_innocent_ thumbnail

arre toh karde naa..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haha then temme! πŸ˜†

but am scared he will knw its me.. i dnt want him to be able to view ma profileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-.Kangan.- thumbnail
oye u know.. the order day.. those people frm dolly AT.. came to dmg forum and bashed KSG..!! how freaking lame! πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. that dharmesh guy! πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

oye u know.. the order day.. those people frm dolly AT.. came to dmg forum and bashed KSG..!! how freaking lame! πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. that dharmesh guy! πŸ˜†

ohh i heard abt it.. srishti pmed me bbut by the time i came online.. the freaks were gone.. Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
kangzzz Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
-.Kangan.- thumbnail

i used to wake up @1am just to watch those matchesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† zats how crazy i was.. guys in ma sixth form.. said i wasnt a girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
i loved how he lifted khali one time and worn his title back😳

oh i know.. he is just awesome! πŸ˜³
but i didnt like the tiff between him and batista!.. cos i liked batista!!..πŸ˜†.. 

arre.. u knw when my boy friends back in india found out that i like metal n rock music.. they were like..😲... πŸ˜† and i was like hell yea.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. 

u knw the guy u thought was sona..πŸ˜†.. whom i used to talk to.. i used to ask him all the time.. m i weird for liking this kinda music..  he was like naa re dont think that.. u r cooler then all the behenjis here! πŸ€£πŸ˜† .. and compatible with me.. <<< at this comment i was like.. ermm ohk! πŸ˜³.. awkward!πŸ˜†