Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
no seriously if karan has not shoot after that scene how will khanak stop Rahul? hope cvs are not planning a big drama 😕
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashi22

no seriously if karan has not shoot after that scene how will khanak stop Rahul? hope cvs are not planning a big drama 😕

Thats the big if......It all depends on what scnes they have banked and how planned it was....I think it will go three ways....Khanak asks Duck to take resposibility or she asks for a extention....Or Karan has shot the return scene, since Rahul predicted him walking off....

Then they can show the other characters story buliding next week, as Shaan broods and Karan recovers....
-Deepali- thumbnail
I think rahul press me kuch bole khanak waha jakar kahegi ki shaan ki tabiyat kharab  ho gayi hai aur  who chale gaya hai aur who ye contract me gayege. aur rahul ko karara jabab degi.😆
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

She may start talking about her faith in Shaan...Perhaps just to stop Rahul and by then Shaan will come back and accept the deal....Karan may have banked those scenes before he got ill😕.....

i garee wid may she may spk somthng 2mrw wat singng means 2 shaan 😕
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey
on a serious note not only khandelwals parivaars izzar khaank haath mein the

entire show is in Yashus  hands till kt recovers because without one of them regular viwers wont be connecting with other characters...since they are relatively new..

khanak(yashu) K-parivar ke izzat aur RBO show donon  for the time being tumhare responbility hain

but i am sure she would take care of both very well.
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes she's gonna talk to shaan...who never denies anyhing which khanak asks him to do....& may be today also he wnt