India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit Used Veena

kathy2010 Groupbie
kathy2010
kathy2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Ashmit got closer to Veena, mentally and physically. The way a lady can get carried away in love the same happened with Veena. Ashmit always denied their Relationship. It was seen from the hurt and pain she felt when Ashmit didnt bother to keep her shoes back...always said its friendship when Veena said relationship..

Ashmit abused friendship and Veenas love. He is guilty for Veenas sullied image and her behavior.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

larki_punjaban

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I dont think so... I think he was emotionally dependent on her too... in the end he too would come to her....
when she was punished to sit on the floor and eat... ashmit was willing to sit with her and eat

mimmsjaan

azeemmentiroso Groupbie
azeemmentiroso
azeemmentiroso

le nayi science aa gayi,,,!

now I''ll prefer to read IF's topic rader dan watching any kinda laughter show,,,!ROFL

vampire_diaries

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

you know i kind of agree with you and was going to create a similar thread.  as i have mentioned in another post i think that ashmit was veena's downfall.

i started off liking this woman but ever since she started affiliating herself with ashmit i started kind of disliking her.

ashmit never treated her with respect or as an equal.  he always treated her as if she's inferior to him and talked to her as if she was a child.  he always thought of himself as being so intelligent. 

i liked it today's episode when they showed veena telling him not to give her so many lectures.

she should've stayed away from ashmit.....he doesnt deserve her loyalty.

yellowflower

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittijalebi

you know i kind of agree with you and was going to create a similar thread.  as i have mentioned in another post i think that ashmit was veena's downfall.

i started off liking this woman but ever since she started affiliating herself with ashmit i started kind of disliking her.

ashmit never treated her with respect or as an equal.  he always treated her as if she's inferior to him and talked to her as if she was a child.  he always thought of himself as being so intelligent. 

i liked it today's episode when they showed veena telling him not to give her so many lectures.

that is becoz ashmit was immature himself... otherwise he too cared for her.... 

zanish_k

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
hmm wrong topic. :P I should be. "Veena used Ashmit" :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariescupid-struck

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
yeah your right.  he was immature but he thought he was the most intelligent individual in the house.
kathy2010 Groupbie
kathy2010
kathy2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittijalebi

Veena's Ashmit fixation turned her fans away..Ashmit is a manipulator. How can one person smelling Sara's hair and Kissing Sara suddenly starts loving anoher lady(Venna0 when Ali enters the house?

Go to top