Shweta is not a saint - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mayandrah

I totally agree with u... and I agree there should have been better words too... for example...a loving and good mother... I would have voted for that...
But I am angry at the mods.... when posts about for example veena r made.... she is called a s**T.... wh**e.... and when people r asked not to be soooo mean... we are asked to stay away... or to ignore the post....
then why do mods show bias here... why r shweta fans not asked to stay away... why is the post directly closed
Really i ddnt see then mod should have close these topics 2..but i think sahar is little bit abusing from the begining...never use any bad word..u see ur also veena's fan and swehta hater but u give ur opinions and a good manner..but sahar is being tooo personal with contestant...
Originally posted by mayandrah

that is called to take it sportingly... unlike the mods

No.. I did that to find out why 15 votes are on Everything.. Just curious to know πŸ˜†

Mods did right by closing that topic.. Sahar is plain weird🀒
Originally posted by Jesmina

Really i ddnt see then mod should have close these topics 2..but i think sahar is little bit abusing from the begining...never use any bad word..u see ur also veena's fan and swehta hater but u give ur opinions and a good manner..but sahar is being tooo personal with contestant...

oops... main jaldi se woh jesmina ka asli roop wala post delete kurke aaty hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah I agree sometimes she goes a bir overboard... but we gotta look at the other side of the pic too.... maybe she is angered by those posts too,....
u know... I even joined the AT for ST... but a day later I was angered by these posts....
gotta go for an hour... will be back later... and I will show u those posts too
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

No.. I did that to find out why 15 votes are on Everything.. Just curious to know πŸ˜†

Mods did right by closing that topic.. Sahar is plain weird🀒

yaani no sportsman's spirit
Ok...maya...and id otn care u right abt the asli roop hahaha!!!mere asli roop sirf sahar ke liye....yea there is so many fan of veena malik they they r not obsses with shweta like this!!!πŸ˜†
  • Shweta is not a saint

We know that is why we like her that she is not a saint..πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Jesmina

Ok...maya...and id otn care u right abt the asli roop hahaha!!!mere asli roop sirf sahar ke liye....yea there is so many fan of veena malik they they r not obsses with shweta like this!!!πŸ˜†

totally true... everyone in the end is gonna earn money and be happy.... hum yahan ladh ladh kur ek doosray ka sir phaad rahe hain πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lathika4u

• Shweta is not a saint

We know that is why we like her that she is not a saint..πŸ˜† 

U bet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Too goody two shoes people get on my nervesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

U bet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Too goody two shoes people get on my nervesπŸ˜†

and 2 faced people get on mineπŸ˜‰
forget shweta. can u name anyone else in the house who is a saint?

it really doesnt matter if she's unsaintly, cos this is a game. and only the best player should win.