NMG#35-IO..aj nahi tu kal,WE WILL BRING THEM BACK - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
guys me in gaana bajane ke mood mein.............ki kahing............start karing................😳
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

BY GOD.......

Previously----
Your Fav co-star------Sanaya Irani....becoz we have worked before together....and I m very close to her on the sets

Now----
Your Fav co-star-----NO COMMENTS😳🤣

see this cannot be anyone else than ahem ahem.............otherwise no comment was just not possible ..........😳🤣
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

guys me in gaana bajane ke mood mein.............ki kahing............start karing................😳

Kariye....der kis baat ki haiEmbarrassed

BY GOD.......

Previously----
Your Fav co-star------Sanaya Irani....becoz we have worked before together....and I m very close to her on the sets

Now----
Your Fav co-star-----NO COMMENTS😳🤣

ye kisne kaha?😲

see this cannot be anyone else than ahem ahem.............otherwise no comment was just not possible ..........😳🤣

I thought the answer would be Mohit and Sanaya....with whom he spends most of his time....who are his best friends..... with whom he hang out together....But NO COMMENTS......I m very dissapointedStern Smile
dil ka kehna hum sab maane dil naa kiski maane............
jaan di humne jaan gaye sab ek wohi naa jaane............

Originally posted by ruchi89

ye kisne kaha?😲
Ruchi where are you???🤣.............go to MJHT forum and read Arjun's slambook in G8 magazine topic

I thought the answer would be Mohit and Sanaya....with whom he spends most of his time....who are his best friends..... with whom he hang out together....But NO COMMENTS......I m very dissapointed😳

haaye bechaari manaya........................................jun fan..........you must be heartbroken i can understand................kya kya umeedein lagayee thi jun se ke he will promote them but aisa kuch nahin hua........
anyways its all the way someone else ............😉

Ruchi where are you???🤣.............go to MJHT forum and read Arjun's slambook in G8 magazine topic

okay...arey i was not active na...means no comments???
hmmm...😉

dil ka kehna hum sab maane dil naa kiski maane............
jaan di humne jaan gaye sab ek wohi naa jaane............

dil to pagal hai...dil deewana hai...