Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

amy when are u writing arti os next?😃
u know once i planned to write arti os but then i found it werid writing os using real people's name😕😆😆

meri mayur os.bhi reh gayi😆😆
i m not a good writer na & my posts..lolzzzzzz.......they are rarely good😆😆

Might write tonight..coz planning to take an off from work tomorrow...😊 plus feeling low na...so writing will calm me down😊 pata nahin kahan kahan se kaise kaise news milte hain....pehle toh missing arti then worried ke agar they dont come in the show ek saath toh phir kab dikhenge saath mein....no ivs and all...that is what depresses me the most..and i guess only writing about them will calm me well😊😊 waise bhi i have like 4 that are halfway done....😊

Why dint you write?? you should😊

and i dont find your posts on the forum bad or something....waise bhi the way ppl write stories and the way they write posts on forum isnt the same...my posts on the forum arent that good...but i still write stories, dont i???ConfusedConfused

so do write okies...infact will wait for it...you can dedicate it to me when you complete it for pestering you and forcing you to write it...i wont mind😆😆😆

piece of advice:::jo bhi likho, dil se likho...it will turn out great all by itself😃
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awwwww🤗

see jun fans will supprt jun & rati fans will support rati & arti fans will support both😛😃

me gonna support both😳

Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

Might write tonight..coz planning to take an off from work tomorrow...😊 plus feeling low na...so writing will calm me down😊 pata nahin kahan kahan se kaise kaise news milte hain....pehle toh missing arti then worried ke agar they dont come in the show ek saath toh phir kab dikhenge saath mein....no ivs and all...that is what depresses me the most..and i guess only writing about them will calm me well😊😊 waise bhi i have like 4 that are halfway done....😊

Why dint you write?? you should😊

and i dont find your posts on the forum bad or something....waise bhi the way ppl write stories and the way they write posts on forum isnt the same...my posts on the forum arent that good...but i still write stories, dont i???😕😕

so do write okies...infact will wait for it...you can dedicate it to me when you complete it for pestering you and forcing you to write it...i wont mind😆😆😆

piece of advice:::jo bhi likho, dil se likho...it will turn out great all by itself😃

@bold: ek toh my posts r not good & me writing os🤣
achha........will do write one day😆😆

will look forward to us arti os😃

Originally posted by: --Nida--

me gonna support both😳

me too😳......so me going to comment in that topic rite now😎
u also comment there😛
this is soooooooooo beautiful😳

guys i gotta go now
feeling really drowsy

bye amy & nidu🤗🤗🤗

love you guys
will check fb & then go now😛

this is soooooooooo beautiful😳

AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
dont feel sad Nida....whatever it is...true ArTi fans will support both ArTi...whether they are together or not....and trust me True ArTi fans are great in number MashAllah😃 and those getting divided will come back to jhapeing ArTi ArTi when we get ArTi together in a new show InshAllah😃😃
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Bye Shivi😃

And you must write your OS ASAP...Wiil wait for it😃😃

And yeah...your posts on the forum are GREAT...most topics become controversial...but i truly love and admire the way you stand up for your opinion and defend it😃😃

Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

Bye Shivi😃

And you must write your OS ASAP...Wiil wait for it😃😃

And yeah...your posts on the forum are GREAT...most topics become controversial...but i truly love and admire the way you stand up for your opinion and defend it😃😃

asap.............aree no....pata nahi.lets see😆

i m surely getting most khatarnaak member award this time with 3 nominations🤣*controversial u see.lolz*
@bold: awwwwwwwwwwww thanks..it means a lot to me🤗🤗🤗

me finally going now😆😆
feeling veryyyyyyyyyy sleepy🥱🥱😆

final bye🤗