India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

ZRA awards in USA are.. (Page 3)

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I think we got screwed n am very uppset thhat the guuide was very mislleading. Its the diwali action replay show. Damn them! Was so looking fwd to the zra tonite. Morons@ zee for messing us up

dooba87 Groupbie
dooba87
dooba87

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
but notice it says Bollywood Extravaganza when ads comes...not Diwali Dhinchak ...wondering if they will show it 1 hour later??..anybody know?
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
The Guide is always misleading.  I never trust it.  Dhinchak is going to run for at least couple hours.  I have it on my DVR.  I doubt if they will show Rishtey awards today.  I hope I am wrong.
dooba87 Groupbie
dooba87
dooba87

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

The Guide is always misleading.  I never trust it.  Dhinchak is going to run for at least couple hours.  I have it on my DVR.  I doubt if they will show Rishtey awards today.  I hope I am wrong.
I hope i'm wrong but its says Bollywood Extravaganza when Diwali Dhichak comes...not Diwali Dhinchak...i wonder if they will show it at 9pm so it could end at 12 ....who knows about 10 more mins for me....i hope it comes...
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
why r they showing the dinchak divali special?
dooba87 Groupbie
dooba87
dooba87

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
man it never came ydayConfused
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i'm really fed up w/ zeeusa. when the hell r they going to air the zra's?? i pay a lot of $$ $ for this darn channel, only for what? like 5 shows aired repeatedly and a hell of a lot of commercials? time to go complain to them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgsn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index