Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

New entrant.. fake lover turned out 2 b real!!

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

saturday's episode saw the new entrant stepping into the disco and everyone looking in awe... 

lagta hai manjari ko "love at first sight" toh ho gaya... 

in the precap they are dancing for "where's d party tonite" 

so wat do u think?? wat u wanna happen next??

come up with your views...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
he has entered?? oh wow!! thanx fr d info buddy! i wz lukin fr d written upd8 bt mila ni.. vse i think he ll b d lead n will b opp manjari n i wz eagerly waitin fr hs entry.. i rely lyk d guy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
No mentionz....  vse, i'll giv u a very short written update for 24 dec and 25 dec .... 

Akshay is at the restaurant waiting for manjari just then pooja comes and akshay asks about manjari. pooja says that manjari wanted them to spend some time together akshay is confused and asks why? pooja is shocked. She comes home crying and points out that manjari s d reason for it as she had made plans for pooja n akshay being together. Manjari is yelling at akshay and asks him what was the point of doing that? she tells him that she just wanted him and pooja to spend some time together as they're getting married. and they love each other and says i don't get what the problem is. he is shocked. He promises manjari that "the present relationship" between them will never be broken and inside his heart thinks that there is some reason for her to behave in such a way. Akshay tells the chaos to his mother. He wants his mom to be silent as he's concerned about chatuvedi and pooja. Just then pooja arrives with dinner. Akshay's mom tells she'l feed him and asks her to go. Manjari sees ajay coming and pretends to talk to her lover over phone. Both ajay and akshay see this (honey talks..) . Akshay then moves. She tells ajay that her (fake) lover wld meet him at the discotheque. Meanwhile akshay is devastated. He thinks of the past wit manjari (bangle, hugs, dupatta, cafe scenes) with the background TU JAANE NA.. Ajay, manjari and friends are at the disco... Shez searching for someone to be pointed at her lover.. just then ranbir arrives.. manjari looks at him with a smile... her friends are at awe... ajay is stunned... 

Precap: Manjari and ranbir dance for a song... Ajay is furious....

Hope it helps!! Cheers!!

Edited by swatyav - 26 December 2010 at 1:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaWhitestallionWooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hmm.. Ur soo right!! Love at first sight toh hogya!! I too like this new guy!! But to be honest I'm gonna wait for the cvs to show their jalwa!! Big smile About what's going to happen next, I think its pretty clear frm his entrance and the promos that he's a like 'bigra hua larka'.. He's soo gonna use Manjari!! Unhappy And above all we know that she will fall for him but he will dump her!! Im not sure if I'll be happy or not if that happens but as I said I want cvs to show their jalwa and if they do something terrific then I might fall for this couple!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionchucklebuddy

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Hmm.. Ur soo right!! Love at first sight toh hogya!! I too like this new guy!! But to be honest I'm gonna wait for the cvs to show their jalwa!! Big smile About what's going to happen next, I think its pretty clear frm his entrance and the promos that he's a like 'bigra hua larka'.. He's soo gonna use Manjari!! Unhappy And above all we know that she will fall for him but he will dump her!! Im not sure if I'll be happy or not if that happens but as I said I want cvs to show their jalwa and if they do something terrific then I might fall for this couple!! Big smile

Yes i do agree with you... and the overview also tells us the same... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatyav

But its clear that if he's her first luv then they wont end up together!!

WooHooHaha21chucklebuddy

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Originally posted by swatyav

But its clear that if he's her first luv then they wont end up together!!
yh true that is why im sticking to Ajay-Manjari!! Smile
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

WooHooHaha21chucklebuddy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index