India-Forums

CID
CID

CID enhances my weekend:)

blahblahs Senior Member
blahblahs
blahblahs

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
hey guys, as u can tell, i'm not busy today...hence, i'm posting topics on IF..anyways, whenever i think of a weekend, i can't imagine my weekend being without cid (or adaalat). i know adaalat just started and i love the show as well. but, cid is like my routine now...any of u guys feel this way? take a look at my weekend schedule...LOL

Friday
work
work
work
work....
10:00 CID

Saturday:
drink coffee
clean room...
projects...
study for chemistry :( or do homework and waste precious minutes of my life...lol...LOL
more routine work...
go to hospital for volunteering...
8: Adaalat
9-10: dinner
10-11: CID!!!

Sunday:
more waste of life...study ...lol LOL

btw: any students on here agree with my views on studying? 

(i don't really mean that studying is a waste of time...i'm just kidding...plz. don't get the wrong impression. any adults here, please don't scold me or anything...just joking...lol...students/teens: can u guys imagine if i said that studying is a waste to my parents! )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roopraiavneettasharosedebayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Nah, I don't think studies are a waste of time, but yes, they are annoying...

Glad to know you like watching CID(and Adaalat), blahblahs.Smile However, I feel CID is not even one-tenth of what it was even 3 years ago.
m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Studies are not waste of time, actually we don't like the excessive pressure of it.
Though CID is not like before (as Debayon said) but still I watch it as it has become an addiction now.
blahblahs Senior Member
blahblahs
blahblahs

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i agree...studies are not a waste...i was just joking...i work hard in school myself...but i didn't watch CID three years ago...maybe i should watch a few old episodes on youtube. what say guys? thanx for replying.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
the older episodes were the best although the Abhijeet ka Raaz series is pretty good so far
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblahs

i agree...studies are not a waste...i was just joking...i work hard in school myself...but i didn't watch CID three years ago...maybe i should watch a few old episodes on youtube. what say guys? thanx for replying.
Yes, I highly recommend you to do that. Anyways, I think this conversation is best done at the Chit Chat thread if you don't mindSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top