Harry Potter

~::Gryffindor Common Room::~ - Page 10

alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: hhr4eva

Ron and Hermione will never be together because that ship is simply impossible, and all of you out there who think R/Hr will happen, I can sincerely tell you that you happen to be 110% wrong 🀒

H/Hr 4eva!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

i kno this is gryffindors abode but v slytherins just butt in wherever whenever we wantπŸ˜‰

okiee now....
first of all, hi hhr4eva...
secondly, Welcome to HP forums and i sincerely hope you enjoy ur stay😊...

thirdly about---
'Ron and Hermione will never be together because that ship is simply impossible'

am gettin really tired of this... i know there are h/hr shippers out there, and v do really do respect ur feelings towards tht ship... but now after the sixth book coming out if you say that then all i got to say is "Read the sixth book first sweetie, then v will talk which ships gonna happen and which aint"

'and all of you out there who think R/Hr will happen, I can sincerely tell you that you happen to be 110% wrong 🀒'

well ceriously sweety i really and SINCERELY take no pleasure at all in telling you it has already happened... or maybe it hasnt actually happened but v have been given the hint by JKR tht its gonna happen and Harry and Ginny has already happened... and believin and harry potter is meant for all ages even for lil cutie kids... i dont think JKR is gonna have harry have a new girl evry year....

'H/Hr 4eva!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ '

to this i agree just for you... this ship will stay alive in fanfiction by loads of other h/hr shippers like you... so enjoy reading fanfiction....

b-bye
take care
-alia

Edited by alia - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazelgirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: goth princess

great idea. so i'll start with a situation, the person who writes the song also writes the next situation. okay

malfoy and harry are locked in the closet, and snape is standing outside it lookin for the key somewhere on the floor, and he starts singing...(wot does he sing-there is a perfect song for this situation) πŸ˜†

good situation but koi gana yaad nahi aa raha.....

may be in the tune of hu tum ek kaamre mein bandh ho[Bobby]

put these lyrics...

harry-draco ek closet mein bandh hai aur mein chabi dhudta hoonπŸ˜†

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hazelgirl

good situation but koi gana yaad nahi aa raha.....

may be in the tune of hu tum ek kaamre mein bandh ho[Bobby]

put these lyrics...

harry-draco ek closet mein bandh hai aur mein chabi dhudta hoonπŸ˜†

hi i m a hufflepuffian but i cudnt control myself postin frm here

the song u made is greatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

samrina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea thats what i was going to say!
hazelgirl thumbnail
someone post the next situation.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
kittuu_remix thumbnail
hey i m completely new to this forum and i m here to make frenz so if anyone int in my friendship just send me a pm
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey i'll be ur frend everyone here is ur frend.. welcum to the HP FORUM.. WHERE V TALK BOUT HP .. course πŸ˜†
hazelgirl thumbnail
even i am ur friend..welcome πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
samrina thumbnail
hey im alwayz open for friends. Welcome to the Hp forum! and here we are all friendz weither we noe each other or not. right guys?
samrina thumbnail
i cant think of a situation... anyone else?