India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

New Year's Resolutions

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hello, to all forum members.  I know the forum has been a bit quiet due to the holidays, but I thought why not integrate the holidays with Sangini. I would like everyone to share what they hope the New Year's Resolution for the Sangini Creatives should be. 

For example, I believe this new year the sangini cvs should involve rudra in the family business, so it adds a different shade to Rudra's character. 

Happy New Year!!!! Please participate.

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I would love to see Rudra involving in the business...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I think that R defentely should handle the family business.... cause until now he's just drinking and talking about pihu!!
Once Gauri told him, when they met for the first time that life can't be leaded by love! and it's true!!! Fortunately, his family is rich, and doesn't need to bother about how to earn monney!!! He needs to have a goal in life... he's so confused and disrupted! Gauri and a work should give him a balance in life!

OrientalDancer

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i am so happy, guys!!!! the sangini creatives have already followed through with the new year's resolution i had hoped they had set. 
Rudra is finally joining the business and has a change of clothes.  Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

*4rom heaven*

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Rudra needs to quit drinking, RR needs to quit plotting against Gauri, Ratnesh needs to behave nicely with his wife and ketki needs to get a backbone

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top