Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DOTW:Lagi tujhse LaganKuch khoobsurat yedein..... (Page 3)

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Hi Sheeba!

How did u start watching ltl and how u got totally HOOKED TO IT?

I have a bad habbit that when ads will come I changed the channel, suddenly oneday I saw Datta jumped in the ship and saves Nakku from Morrey that time I dont know his name Mishal, Next day I search in goggle and I find his name Mishal Raheza.

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most

The Datta & Nakku's relationship in the beginning.

5 things u like most about ltl''''

1. Dutta Sriram Patil

2. Datta & Baaji Friendship

3. Tasha & Baaji Friendship

4. Datta's Style

5. Datta' Background Music

One thing u would like to change about it''''.

I want more love & affection Datta and Madhu

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U?

I would say yes'but everyone is important because nobody can make a new nakku or baaji'

And Sheeba this is for u.

Edited by m.indira - 29 December 2010 at 6:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged

How did u start watching ltl and how u got totally HOOKED TO IT?!............

Welll...sheeba, I think I have already told you but need to repeat it for the sake of recordsTongue was surfing the channels and saw Salman and nakku chatting at that stupid dhaba....and believe me I am not a fan of Salman or something but still I felt curious....however eventually I thought chhaddo...cheap gimmicks for movie promotionSleepy... I dont know...somehow this promotional tactics do take away the reality from the soaps...My POV ofcourseSmile....and then after that again surfing through channels with nothing better to watch... and found that 6th Sept scene when N confronts D...and well that was that!!! first I was frustrated that why doesnot he let her talkAngry...if he really wants to know the answer he should give her a chance...then a thought occurred that why is he bothering with this weird eyebrowed girlLOL...and then well.... i realized how much that pint sized girl affected this big manEmbarrassed... the way he sat...the way he looked at her and she... listening silently to his ramblings without the slightest hint of frustration and irritation!!!...and well that was the start...surfed through net for updates...found IF ...and well read the posts...and got hooked up...as you put itLOL but more than the show it was the forum which hooked me up....and i know you think it is maska and allWink...but that is the truth ... i can survive missing the epi ... i cannot survive not coming to IF...EmbarrassedSmile

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

The way the show unfolds...I know the most dramatic epi get the most applauds...but i like the way it slowly transgresses into different phases.... like right now the melting of Dutta... the way they are showing that ..the way he is slowly losing the battle with himself... the way he is slowly realizing that he is being the spoilt brat... like how Nakku has become the mature wife from the innocent, blabbering girl she used to be...like how kala from being the woman who wanted power in her brother's life has slowly degraded herself to  a killer thirsting her brother's life....

Five things u like most about ltl''''.

1. Tasha...

2.  Duji

3.  the akdu duttaLOL...

4.  the innocent and blabbering nakku ( oww!! I miss her so much!!!)

5.  Baaji's dimples ( I am missing them tooCry)

One thing u would like to change about it''''.

The editing part.... the way they cut some scenes and make the epi look disjointed....fast forwarding the scenes or cutting them just to finish the epi within some imaginary deadline.... the way they handled the wedding thing... it was the most beautiful wedding..but they could have made it far better...

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U?.................

I think it is one of the rare shows where the things revolve around the man protagonist ... even in Geet, (which right now has the second strongest male character among all the shows...well all shows that I know of that isSmile) MSK does not get these many variations in his character as DSP does...without DSP there will be no ltl...but i think Nakku and Baaji are equally important...without them there would be no tasha and duji...and that without tasha and duji there would be no ltl...

So that is that

AnD

A very happy new yearHug

watevewriter Groupbie
watevewriter
watevewriter

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

How did u start watching ltl and how u got totally HOOKED TO IT?!............

i saw a vm with Naku in it and thought, "this seems interesting," i searched for it on you tube and in three hours, i was completely addicted to it!

What is the USP of the show………..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............BAJI!LOL and his cute dimples.

Five things u like most about ltl………….

no saas bahu natak,

awesome vamp our dear Kala Tai,

dialogs,

characters,

beautiful storyline

One thing u would like to change about it………….

it draggs sometimes and i don't enjoy that.

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U?................. 

hmm no......but dutta,baji,kala,naku sound like the perfect synoymous 

Go to top