Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DOTW:Lagi tujhse LaganKuch khoobsurat yedein..... (Page 2)

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Thank u soooooooooooooooo much to all of u for enjoying this DOTWHug..........hope u all send in ur comments here ................and keep enjoying reading what others write................coming to my answers...................LOL

How did u start watching ltl and how u got totally HOOKED TO IT?!............

There was this show on another channel i loved watching woh khatam hua toh i was reall depressed soch kar abb kya dekhoongi?!..............Ek weekend par poora ltl aa rahaa tha my good kismet...............kii i saw it................and it was the part where dutta gets shot...........and his sisters praying for him..............tabb i was like...........wow kitna lucky bandaa hai such loving sisters he has.................BAAD MEIN MONDAY KO NEXT EPISODE DEKHAA TOH UNN TEENON KII POLL KHOL KE BAAD I WAS SHELL SHOCKED!.................Bas phir kya tha..............ltl kab zindagi kaa hissa bann gayaa pata hii nahiin chalaa.................EmbarrassedClapBig smileTongueWink

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

Dutta's strong screen presence...............most shows on tv r fema oriented..............i won't say ltl is not............LEKIN YAHAAN THE MALE LEAD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STRONG TOO!..................Baaki shows mein the guy is support system for his wifey.............yahaan par toh sab kuch dutta ke around hii rotate and revolve kartaa hai.............BlushingDay Dreaming

Five things u like most about ltl''''.

1) The story...........beautiful............Clap

2) The charecters r soooooooooooooo believable and real...............Smile

3) The BG music is just sooooooooooooooooo superb.................i love all the tunes these people use..................the one where dutta picks up nakku and takes her to bed and the hymn that plays made the whole intimate scene look soooooooooooooo divine and pure..................Tongue

4) The baddies in the show do such a brilliant jo kii u r left actually hate them................LOL

5) TASHA................their love..........their relation leaves in awe..............of how lucky they r to have each other!...........AND ME LUCKY TO HAVE THE CHANCE OF SEEING THEM DAILY!..............Embarrassed

One thing u would like to change about it''''.

Nothing as such.............ltl is the bestttttttttttttttttttttttt.................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U?.................

YUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...................Dutta hai toh ltl hai................No actually its like.............MIShAL HAI TOH DUTTA HAI............DUTTA HAI TOH LTL HAI!...................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 27 December 2010 at 3:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustdivy609duskNainaSengalstranger2rose

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged

How did u start watching ltl and how u got totally HOOKED TO IT?!

Color TV was newly launch in Europe ...actually it was by chance...My aunty was watching ltl and while I was making a cup of tea for her I  heard  "Ae merea Molla..." i ran into the room and asked what happend and she said "look at her she's white! The police men are watering her!!!!" I was like okkkkk soooo what's the big deal..then she told me nakku's entire story and I started watching LTL with her...I was impressed by Mahi's innocent face and her acting...it was just too real and when Morey was harassing her I was thinking "When the hero wil come !When this stupid hero will come and save my poor Nakku!!!"
Then the D day came 27th january...Baaji's entry!!!I said waouw cute hero with cute dimples! Then Dutta's entry...I said mmm who's that weird guy???? I prefer the first one lol
Well guys that was my first impression about Mishal ...I was a little bit confused ...But day by day I started appreciating him as a character,as an actor but I have to confess it's because of his relationship with Nakku and Baaji that I started liking him... I was very touched by his friendship with baaji and then the way Nakku behaved with Dutta... I just hooked to these 3 characters they were completing each other!

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most

Well as I said Baaji Nakku And Dutta 's relationship...then the story was taking some interesting twists and how their relationship have been putting to the test' Nakku' loyalty towards his Saab was also very attractive

1)The friendship between Baaji Dutta and Nakku

2)How Nakku and Dutta's relationship goes from being friends to lovers

3)Kala's negative role 'I mean the reason why she hates Dutta it's not because of money or power like in the other soaps but it's very deep and could be a normal reaction for a child who saw his father's death '

4)Every entry in LTL like Anna's; Jagtap ; Damodar even Morey in the beginning were interesting tracks; never boring! And it always ends to a positive way for Dutta and Nakusha'It was very well handled

5)Last but not the least the songs are very well chosen (tu meri zindagi hai;mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai , ambar pe milte,jana jogi de naal') and the scenes are beautifully directed!

One thing u would like to change about it''''. THE BLOOPERS!!!!!

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U? Not at all I think the  whole cast including Morey;Jagtap,Anna Damodar make the show! everyone brings something special to LTL

Edited by Faryyy - 27 December 2010 at 5:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyshruti10augustdusk

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Good Topic Sheeba......

I always used to just know the ongoing story because it was just b4 Uttaran.....The marriage nd all that But I actually started watching with Anna's entryLOL " Machli Jal Ki Rani Hain.........Jeevan Uska Pani Hain........." This caught me!!!Nd I've hooked since thenEmbarrassed

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most

The D-N relationship in the beginning.........The friendship The Love.......DuJi Friendship.......and yeah the Villains......I Love the Villians in LTLLOL

1. Dutta SriRam PatilEmbarrassed Day Dreaming

2. Tasha Duji relationship

3. Dutta's DhandhaLOL

4. The songs The BG Music Awwww.............I'm hooked!!!

5. Jagtap ,Anna nd maybe all Future Villains

No Bad editing Plzzzzzzzz We wanna see New Episodes everyday

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U?

Hmmm...........To a certain extent but not completelyErmmJagtap Anna Subbu that Dukaan wali all are important ..........All these people make the show Full

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged

my brother was on holidayin india for a month to visit my grandparents.after coming back he told me about this new channel coluors.in december they set colours in germany.i have just watched the promo and it seemed interesting.i have wathched this show from 3rd episode.it wasnt my daily routine.after dutta entry it became my daily routine.

What is the USP of the show………..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

character of dutta attract me the most.

Five things u like most about ltl………….

characters,story,an social issue,songs and dialoges,cinematoraphy.also direction

One thing u would like to change about it………….

sudarshan

yes

dhlgirl Groupbie
dhlgirl
dhlgirl

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Well....my mum came visiting in January this year, until then I did not know that such a channel existed.  She was hooked on to Ladoo, & LTL, i had to watch it with her (though non-interestingly), it was only when i was watching re-runs on a weekend, and they showed DSP's entry and the subsequent shoot and hospital scene that i woke up and said WOW - who is this guy Tongue.  But even after that i was not a regular watcher coz i did not know the timing, but only during the Supriya entry episode did i start watching regularly and there has been no turning back since then.....

What is the USP of the show......
The storyline and the way the characters have been portrayed

What is the USP of the show....
DSP, DSP, DSP, DSP and DSPEmbarrassed

annoying character of Sudarshan -- the guy just gets on my nerves

YES!!!!!!!!
Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

i was surfing channels when i saw the promo n thought shud find who dat gal is but completely 4got then i saw the second promo but didnt wach the epis properly as there was no jodi hehehe i love shows dat has couples in them dats why n after seeing the hero's  entry promo i kept in mind the date n wached it that night i first thought baji was the hero LOL  as they didnt show the face in promo but i knew deep in my herat he was just the next hero hehehhe my heart wasnt expecting him as the main lead then booooooooooom he came and when he talked and jumped off from theboat i promised myself  i wudnt miss a single epi kekekkke

What is the USP of the show………..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

Tasha duji

Five things u like most about ltl………….

its unique way of presenting old rom songs

strong frndship  btw duji

naku for being the best wife n her strenght n never giving up

dutta for protecting naku no matter wat when  mad sad bad or happy lol

the unexpecting twists n turns it takes

for once i want dutta to run around naku n try to manaying her

yep dutta not only dutta n naku 2 are the jaan of ltl if someone takes ur jaan away from  how will u breath or live
Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

One afternoon in May, I was bored and was browsing for songs in youtube. The Tasha wedding videos that Ritu(Many thanks to her) uploaded popped up and I saw that video out of curiosity. Loved Dutta instantly - I think the first I saw of his wonderful acting capabilities was his reaction when Nakku says that it is true that she loved him and has always loved him and that too with a gun pointed to her head...I was like Wow....My heart said that this guy loves this girl at that instant! 

I got curious with the show and watched all the other scenes uploaded in youtube. And then, there was no looking back. I got hooked to LTL.

I knew of IF before then too, so wanted to check out LTL in the forum and it is wonderful here!

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

Dutta and Tasha

- Dutta's character. And the way Nakku's character always brings out the best and worst in him right from the day they meet. Her character compliments his character.

- Tasha's love story. The way it has been developed with both Dutta and Nakku sharing a connection from their soul.

- Duji Friendship

- The concept of the show - Outer beauty is not everything and sometimes it can be a curse too.

- The fact that evil always does not win in this show. Actually they always fail!LOL

Madhu - I have nothing against the actress. The CVs could have introduced her in a more convincing manner and developed her character more. She could be that sister to Dutta that he needs in his life. She is trying but her scenes are falling flat because of we do not know about her yet. What type of a person she is. What has she gone through in her life. What she feels being in PN. Her love towards Dutta and DP...All these have to be established properly.

Yes. I love all the other characters too and LTL would not be the same without them. But Dutta - everything else revolves around him and for himSmile Kudos to MR for potraying Dutta so wellClap

Edited by crystal_29 - 28 December 2010 at 2:41pm
fairy_naaz Groupbie
fairy_naaz
fairy_naaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
HI! NIce topic sheeba.Well here are my answers.
How did U start watching ltl and how U got totally hooked to it?
For this I really want to thank one of my mom's friend,that is she who told us about ltl when we were watching star plus show.She told us that there is a girl's story who is very ugly in looks.I still remembered the episode where nakku's real face was telecast.But Dutta was the one for whom i still hooked to the show.
what is the Usp of the show.
obviously its Tasha!
five things u like most about ltl?
Tasha's love for each other
Dutta's super acting and expressions
Dutta-Baji's friendship
Kala's evil mind
Nakku's faith in God
One thing u would like to change about ltl?
Well, its the current track between tasha and Duji.
Are ltl & DSP synonymous to U?
Yes! Ltl without dutta is like Beauty without Brain.Mishal  aka Dutta is the show stealer.
Congratulations to all the characters, team of ltl.My good wishes to Mishal and Mahi.TASHA rocks!!!!!

Go to top