Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Topic Sheeba......

How did u start watching ltl and how u got totally HOOKED TO IT?!............

I always used to just know the ongoing story because it was just b4 Uttaran.....The marriage nd all that But I actually started watching with Anna's entry😆 " Machli Jal Ki Rani Hain.........Jeevan Uska Pani Hain........." This caught me!!!Nd I've hooked since then😳

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most

The D-N relationship in the beginning.........The friendship The Love.......DuJi Friendship.......and yeah the Villains......I Love the Villians in LTL😆

Five things u like most about ltl''''. 

1. Dutta SriRam Patil😳 😍

2. Tasha Duji relationship

3. Dutta's Dhandha😆

4. The songs The BG Music Awwww.............I'm hooked!!!

5. Jagtap ,Anna nd maybe all Future Villains

One thing u would like to change about it''''. 

No Bad editing Plzzzzzzzz We wanna see New Episodes everyday

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U?

Hmmm...........To a certain extent but not completely🤔Jagtap Anna Subbu that Dukaan wali all are important ..........All these people make the show Full

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

my brother was on holidayin india for a month to visit my grandparents.after coming back he told me about this new channel coluors.in december they set colours in germany.i have just watched the promo and it seemed interesting.i have wathched this show from 3rd episode.it wasnt my daily routine.after dutta entry it became my daily routine.

What is the USP of the show………..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

character of dutta attract me the most.

Five things u like most about ltl………….

characters,story,an social issue,songs and dialoges,cinematoraphy.also direction

One thing u would like to change about it………….

sudarshan

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U?.................

yes

dhlgirl thumbnail
Well....my mum came visiting in January this year, until then I did not know that such a channel existed.  She was hooked on to Ladoo, & LTL, i had to watch it with her (though non-interestingly), it was only when i was watching re-runs on a weekend, and they showed DSP's entry and the subsequent shoot and hospital scene that i woke up and said WOW - who is this guy 😛.  But even after that i was not a regular watcher coz i did not know the timing, but only during the Supriya entry episode did i start watching regularly and there has been no turning back since then.....

What is the USP of the show......
The storyline and the way the characters have been portrayed

What is the USP of the show....
DSP, DSP, DSP, DSP and DSP😳

annoying character of Sudarshan -- the guy just gets on my nerves

YES!!!!!!!!
Lifu18 thumbnail

i was surfing channels when i saw the promo n thought shud find who dat gal is but completely 4got then i saw the second promo but didnt wach the epis properly as there was no jodi hehehe i love shows dat has couples in them dats why n after seeing the hero's  entry promo i kept in mind the date n wached it that night i first thought baji was the hero 😆  as they didnt show the face in promo but i knew deep in my herat he was just the next hero hehehhe my heart wasnt expecting him as the main lead then booooooooooom he came and when he talked and jumped off from theboat i promised myself  i wudnt miss a single epi kekekkke

What is the USP of the show………..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

Tasha duji

its unique way of presenting old rom songs

strong frndship  btw duji

naku for being the best wife n her strenght n never giving up

dutta for protecting naku no matter wat when  mad sad bad or happy lol

the unexpecting twists n turns it takes

for once i want dutta to run around naku n try to manaying her

yep dutta not only dutta n naku 2 are the jaan of ltl if someone takes ur jaan away from  how will u breath or live
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One afternoon in May, I was bored and was browsing for songs in youtube. The Tasha wedding videos that Ritu(Many thanks to her) uploaded popped up and I saw that video out of curiosity. Loved Dutta instantly - I think the first I saw of his wonderful acting capabilities was his reaction when Nakku says that it is true that she loved him and has always loved him and that too with a gun pointed to her head...I was like Wow....My heart said that this guy loves this girl at that instant! 

I got curious with the show and watched all the other scenes uploaded in youtube. And then, there was no looking back. I got hooked to LTL.

I knew of IF before then too, so wanted to check out LTL in the forum and it is wonderful here!

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

Dutta and Tasha

- Dutta's character. And the way Nakku's character always brings out the best and worst in him right from the day they meet. Her character compliments his character.

- Tasha's love story. The way it has been developed with both Dutta and Nakku sharing a connection from their soul.

- Duji Friendship

- The concept of the show - Outer beauty is not everything and sometimes it can be a curse too.

- The fact that evil always does not win in this show. Actually they always fail!😆

Madhu - I have nothing against the actress. The CVs could have introduced her in a more convincing manner and developed her character more. She could be that sister to Dutta that he needs in his life. She is trying but her scenes are falling flat because of we do not know about her yet. What type of a person she is. What has she gone through in her life. What she feels being in PN. Her love towards Dutta and DP...All these have to be established properly.

Yes. I love all the other characters too and LTL would not be the same without them. But Dutta - everything else revolves around him and for him😊 Kudos to MR for potraying Dutta so well👏

Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
fairy_naaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI! NIce topic sheeba.Well here are my answers.
How did U start watching ltl and how U got totally hooked to it?
For this I really want to thank one of my mom's friend,that is she who told us about ltl when we were watching star plus show.She told us that there is a girl's story who is very ugly in looks.I still remembered the episode where nakku's real face was telecast.But Dutta was the one for whom i still hooked to the show.
what is the Usp of the show.
obviously its Tasha!
five things u like most about ltl?
Tasha's love for each other
Dutta's super acting and expressions
Dutta-Baji's friendship
Kala's evil mind
Nakku's faith in God
One thing u would like to change about ltl?
Well, its the current track between tasha and Duji.
Are ltl & DSP synonymous to U?
Yes! Ltl without dutta is like Beauty without Brain.Mishal  aka Dutta is the show stealer.
Congratulations to all the characters, team of ltl.My good wishes to Mishal and Mahi.TASHA rocks!!!!!

.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Sheeba!

How did u start watching ltl and how u got totally HOOKED TO IT?

I have a bad habbit that when ads will come I changed the channel, suddenly oneday I saw Datta jumped in the ship and saves Nakku from Morrey that time I dont know his name Mishal, Next day I search in goggle and I find his name Mishal Raheza.

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most

The Datta & Nakku's relationship in the beginning.

5 things u like most about ltl''''

1. Dutta Sriram Patil

2. Datta & Baaji Friendship

3. Tasha & Baaji Friendship

4. Datta's Style

5. Datta' Background Music

I want more love & affection Datta and Madhu

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U?

I would say yes'but everyone is important because nobody can make a new nakku or baaji'

And Sheeba this is for u.

Edited by m.indira - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Welll...sheeba, I think I have already told you but need to repeat it for the sake of records😛 was surfing the channels and saw Salman and nakku chatting at that stupid dhaba....and believe me I am not a fan of Salman or something but still I felt curious....however eventually I thought chhaddo...cheap gimmicks for movie promotion🥱... I dont know...somehow this promotional tactics do take away the reality from the soaps...My POV ofcourse😊....and then after that again surfing through channels with nothing better to watch... and found that 6th Sept scene when N confronts D...and well that was that!!! first I was frustrated that why doesnot he let her talk😡...if he really wants to know the answer he should give her a chance...then a thought occurred that why is he bothering with this weird eyebrowed girl😆...and then well.... i realized how much that pint sized girl affected this big man😳... the way he sat...the way he looked at her and she... listening silently to his ramblings without the slightest hint of frustration and irritation!!!...and well that was the start...surfed through net for updates...found IF ...and well read the posts...and got hooked up...as you put it😆 but more than the show it was the forum which hooked me up....and i know you think it is maska and all😉...but that is the truth ... i can survive missing the epi ... i cannot survive not coming to IF...😳😊

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

The way the show unfolds...I know the most dramatic epi get the most applauds...but i like the way it slowly transgresses into different phases.... like right now the melting of Dutta... the way they are showing that ..the way he is slowly losing the battle with himself... the way he is slowly realizing that he is being the spoilt brat... like how Nakku has become the mature wife from the innocent, blabbering girl she used to be...like how kala from being the woman who wanted power in her brother's life has slowly degraded herself to  a killer thirsting her brother's life....

1. Tasha...

2.  Duji

3.  the akdu dutta😆...

4.  the innocent and blabbering nakku ( oww!! I miss her so much!!!)

5.  Baaji's dimples ( I am missing them too😭)

The editing part.... the way they cut some scenes and make the epi look disjointed....fast forwarding the scenes or cutting them just to finish the epi within some imaginary deadline.... the way they handled the wedding thing... it was the most beautiful wedding..but they could have made it far better...

I think it is one of the rare shows where the things revolve around the man protagonist ... even in Geet, (which right now has the second strongest male character among all the shows...well all shows that I know of that is😊) MSK does not get these many variations in his character as DSP does...without DSP there will be no ltl...but i think Nakku and Baaji are equally important...without them there would be no tasha and duji...and that without tasha and duji there would be no ltl...

So that is that

AnD

A very happy new year🤗

watevewriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i saw a vm with Naku in it and thought, "this seems interesting," i searched for it on you tube and in three hours, i was completely addicted to it!

What is the USP of the show………..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............BAJI!😆 and his cute dimples.

no saas bahu natak,

awesome vamp our dear Kala Tai,

dialogs,

characters,

beautiful storyline

it draggs sometimes and i don't enjoy that.

hmm no......but dutta,baji,kala,naku sound like the perfect synoymous