Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DOTW:Lagi tujhse LaganKuch khoobsurat yedein.....

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Hi everyone………..One year is a long time……….and ltl ke saath yeh waqt kaisey beet gaya pataa hii nahiin chala……….mst of us started watching the show later but I am sure there may be some lucky ones who have seen it from the start………..well………I started seeing it when dutta was shot and naku saves him after which he takes her to PN…………

Iss show ne beetey ek saal mein hum sab ko bahot saarey unforgettable moments aur behadh khoobsurat yaadein dii hain…………and having a chance to be a fan of such a beautiful show on Indian TV I feel really honored to have started watching ltl……….LTL ROCKS IN EVERY SENSE………..the story……….the dialogues……the characters………..the BG music………..the sequences everything r just sooooooooooo PERFECT!.................

Coming to the DOTW………well here are a list of five questions I could think of for this verryyyyyyyyyyy special week ahead………….Hope u all enjoy answering them…………..

How did u start watching ltl and how u got totally HOOKED TO IT?!............

What is the USP of the show………..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

Five things u like most about ltl………….

One thing u would like to change about it………….

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U?.................

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolofairy_naazVampgirldesisistersLaTuLakomal_w25lizdarcyshruti10augustshally_mmnx12rama_2010divy609kadduuRose_Petalsuhana19*dewdrop~pearl*NainaSengalprncz-bharti---SONEE----khushi--SuhaniSoniaPrinsesse.Suvistranger2rose

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Big smileFirst of all a very nice Topic sheeba…..now coming to the questions

We had a new channel on the satlyt it was colors so my mom and I decided to see new shows and then we saw LTL…I was totally spechless when I saw the serial how cana  girl be so ugly and the mother did this….the story touch my heart really much…TOTALLY HOOKED I WAS when DUTTA SHRIRAM PATIL enters…I was like OH MY GOSH…and then the story beginn more intrest day by day…

What is the USP of the show………..something that attracts u to the show the most?!..............

The way how much dutta love nakku….she is really ugly in her black make up but the thing is he don't know that she is beautiful….if we would not know this we would really thing what is with dutta??? nakku have a heart of gold but we have to thing everybody looks of the face…this is a point who attract me really much…that dutta really loves nakku of her way how she are…

1.) The story

2.) The actors/ actresses

3.) The beautiful dialogues

4.) The song suequences

5.) The location.

hmmm…..the sad story about dutta childhood….or that one of the evil sis is good….maybe its happen in the future…

hmmm I would say yes…but everyone is important because nobody can make a new nakku or baaji…

That are my answers….Big smile

Edited by Naina_Mishal - 26 December 2010 at 1:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaVampgirlRose_Petaldivy609Princess_Priya1

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Nice topic for discussion...here are my answers, Sheebz! Smile

I was attracted to this show after my aunt asked me to keep her updated on what's happening with another of Colors' show! I was loosing interest in the other shows I used to watch and LTL caught my attention.

Tasha........Day Dreaming

Hmm, let's see...No saas-bahu crap...great vilains (though some are a little too creepy at times LOL, but hey, they're evil!)...the actors...the CVs keep the audience's interests in mind......and there is (Ermm or was) a bit of mystery going on--I had my heart set on about the BH and his/her revelation!

The inconsistencies such as the BH no-show......changes made to Dutta's childhood story.....

Yes, there is no LTL without Dutta, but I feel the same can be said for Naku too.....

Those are my answers Embarrassed.....I also want to put in something else I love about LTL: this forum that came to be because of the show and the wonderful people I met here...Embarrassed...congrats to us all on LTL's one year anniversary! Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarama_2010divy609--SONEE---bharti---khushi--Princess_Priya1stranger2rose

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishalLeoSheeba

How did u start watching ltl and how u got totally HOOKED TO IT?!............baji was my reason of watching the show to begin with... i loved vinay in ranbir rano n stopped watching it after he left. later thru TB article i found out he was gna b LTL, and randomly one day i was skipping thru channels n found LTL was on and wt a coincedence bt it was baji n dutta's entry episode...and from thn there was no looking bk... i was hooked to it becos of the unique storyline of naku being white bt her mum putting black make up on her... felt bad for her!!

What is the USP of the show'''..something that attracts u to the show the most?!.............tasha for sure and also the concept and storyline...like on TV in the past we hav had many shows tht hav revolved around the concept of fair looking people n dark looking people, n there hav been very much the sme bt with LTL the approach they took was totally dif so 1 cnt evn say tht oh LTL is similar to bidaai or saath phere (which revolved around fair and dark leads) n this unique approach and the way the story and characters have developed ova time is the USP of the show....

Five things u like most about ltl''''. concept, dutta, nakusha, baji and tasha's love story

One thing u would like to change about it''''.the current track--i feel they r giving mre attention to other characters than the main leads... i.e. suds, kala n chaskar gt mre screen space thn tasha do... i also wud like 2 change the problems arising between tasha and duji...by simply makin dutta realise tht baji and naku r the onli ones tht r his own ppl in the real sense... also i wud like 2 change dutta's cold behaviour towards his own sis, madhu... he loves his cousins mre than madhu n i jus dnt like tht...

Are ltl and DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL SYNOYMOUS TO U?.................yes.....theres no doubt abt tht...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_PetalPrincess_Priya1stranger2rose

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
How did u started watching ltl nd how u got totally hooked to it?

Wen ltl started, i was in 12th standards nd my pre-boards were just approaching so i decided not to watch any new shows but i don't know why but ltl promos appealed me so much especialy the one promo saying "aur phir ek din uski jindagi mein ek aadmi aaya aur kaha main karunga isse shaadi"that i started watching it. The story of ltl hooked me to the show.

Wat is the USP of the show?

Initialy, the story was the USP, but after dutta's entry TaSha became my USP.

Five things u lyk about ltl.

Story, entire star cast, uniqueness, songs nd their picturisation, TaSha's chemistry.

One thing u wud lyk to change abt it?

I wud lyk dutta to be surrounded by more good people than bad ones.

Are ltl nd DSP synonymus to u?

Yes, indeed including nakku nd baji whose luv for him is unconditional.

Edited by shruti10august - 27 December 2010 at 4:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petal-bharti-Princess_Priya1

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
how did u start watching the show ?
last year when i saw the promos of both yeh pyar na hoga kam and LTL i thought of watching yeh pyar...but after watching it for 5 mins i got bored lol ...then LTL i saw the morey track and was like what a filthy animal ...so didnt watch ltl as well ....but one fine day i read the news from IF forum that MISHAL was being considered for the show and i was on cloud 9 coz i simply loved him in his previous show and was missing him like hell ....so when it was confirmed that he would be part of the ltl then i started watching it ...since then there has been no looking back
what is the USP of the show
MISHAL playing DSP
5 things u like about ltl
MISHAL , Story , direction , tashas chemistry , characterisation
one thing u would like to change about the show
the pace of the show ...rt now i am ok ...but sometimes they tend do drag the show
are LTL and DSP synonymus to u
infact i would say mishal and DSP are synonymus to me ...coz no mishal ..no DSP and no DSP so no LTL for me....my only reason of watching the show is mishals acting ......thats it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petal--SONEE---bharti-Princess_Priya1

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Thank you for this beautiful post, and the pics! Sigh...you'be posted the Dutta pic from that shart wala scene! It's been haunting me all week! Oh boy!

How did u started watching ltl nd how u got totally hooked to it?

I remember watching the episode where Kala tries to kill Supriya. It seemed interesting, but the moment I saw Naku I was like W*H! The theme seemed ridiculous!

But then, I happened to watch the temple episode where Dutta's in that dhoti and he comes down the steps holding Naku's hand! That got me hooked! I was awed by ONE, his screen presence and TWO, the fact that this mere wisp of a girl meant something to this man! That moment, I realized I wanted to see how the story concluded.

Wat is the USP of the show?

Dutta Shriram Patil, or should I say Mishal Raheja who breathes life into this character! And yes, the soulful love story that Indian television has never seen before.

Five things u lyk about ltl.

1. The unique treatment of a very ordinary story
  2. TaSha chemistry
  3. The way the love story's moving slow and sweet, overcoming all odds
  4. Amazing villains
  5. The dialogues and song sequences that leave me speechless at times!

One thing u wud lyk to change abt it?

If I could, I'd have more of TaSha and less of negative elements

Are ltl nd DSP synonymus to u?

YES, YES, YES! DSP is LTL!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlCrystal29sub_rosaRose_Petaldivy609Princess_Priya1

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
How i got hooked to LTL:   I was dissappointed with many of the previous colours serials or for that matter with any other channel shows except some of the reality shows.  One day i happd to see a scene of dutta with nakku where he says," i respect courageous people n i admire ur guts" n i was kind of floored by the charisma , the screen presence of MR, the innocence of nakku,   their chemistry was awesome, n gradually i fell in love with the Extraordinary love story.

What is the USP of the showI feel its the storyline where a ruthless [a very good looking one indeed] don,  who carries his emotions on his sleeve falls in love with an ugly looking nakku [epitome of pure n uncndtl love].

Five things i like about ltlChemistry of the lead pair[muaah!],  the e-LS, the colourful villians, the BG music [uff!!],  the dialogues[wah !wah!].

1Thing i would like to change in ltl:  Too much of negativity surrounding dutta needs to be changed.

Are ltl n DSP synonymous to uAbsolutely!!! includig nakku n baaji, cause DSP is finished without these two.

Go to top