coolfattin Senior Member
coolfattin
coolfattin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Some of the Kriya scene r very good...
but some traditional indian telivision scenes i hav barely seenn
For E.g:
A tight hug - Kriya barely hav hugs!!
A dance in the rain - just wondering..did dey ever dance that too in da rain???
Some judai between the two- well i know..even i may hate it..butwen de judai comes 2 an end..dere wud b amazin romance....!!
Bharofyin P Maang with sindoor!!
how amazing!! 

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
abey oo boses lekha and babitha hum ka maaf kardo beta hum to mazak kar rahay thayLOLLOLLOLLOL dont get serious and i never wanted to see ykw with arhaan in any case because i am a big arja fan u all mudt b knowingTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22babithaj

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
 oo boses lekha and babitha hum ka maaf kardo beta hum to mazak kar rahay thayLOLLOLLOLLOL dont get serious and i never wanted to see ykw with arhaan in any case because i am a big arja fan u all mudt b knowingTongueWe know u r big fan of Arja and Kriya. so don;t worry. how r u?
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

oo boses lekha and babitha hum ka maaf kardo beta hum to mazak kar rahay thayLOLLOLLOLLOL dont get serious and i never wanted to see ykw with arhaan in any case because i am a big arja fan u all mudt b knowingTongueWe know u r big fan of Arja and Kriya. so don;t worry. how r u?
i am fine yaar thanks for knowing thatWink no one was writing anything yesterday so just pissed of moreover missing pratigya a lot no promos no sbbCryCry tensed about arja see so many problems LOLLOLLOLthats why.btw i enjoted todays epi listen to background score of k after ages but felt bad for prats .
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
am fine yaar thanks for knowing thatWink no one was writing anything yesterday so just pissed of moreover missing pratigya a lot no promos no sbbCryCry tensed about arja see so many problems LOLLOLLOLthats why.btw i enjoted todays epi listen to background score of k after ages but felt bad for prats . o.k. i know. probably christmas vacation that is why no sbb and all. don;t worry. there will be something soon. i know we miss arja a lot. ya today's episode was o.k. i really felt bad for Pratigya. she is in confused state. how will she explain it to krishna. let us see what the cv's have for us this week as it is the last week of 2010 year.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!I loved the way he did tht sindoor thing in SPA, 2010 title song... He has done tht aesthetically in tht 15 secs... just imagine k filling sindoor in Prats maang, sure I'll cryin happiness, if tht scene done by ArJa Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!I loved the way he did tht sindoor thing in SPA, 2010 title song... He has done tht aesthetically in tht 15 secs... just imagine k filling sindoor in Prats maang, sure I'll cryin happiness, if tht scene done by ArJa Day Dreaming
I WILL BEDancingBlushing
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I like:

Krishna teaching P how to drive, and let it be a jeep. Even P would look cool driving a jeep.

K going berserk with worry because P is ill, taking care of her. A scene like K's gone off angry, looking for legitimate work. Doesn't come back for 2-3 days Pratigya develops high fever, keeps asking for him in delirium, so Kesar or even Amma phones K, he comes looking distraught and starts looking after her...Embarrassed

PLEASE Give us Pratigya Niwas! Please! I know CVs are afraid to have Kriya leave TN because the Thakurs are so popular but you can have a parallel track here. Just let Kriya have their own home - that would be SOOOOOOOO great.

I'll add more ...
Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

praniti....Poojie....

Go to top