kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

thanks lekha for such a wonderful post my wishlist:
i want thenm to take all the saat pheras with all the vachans againWink
i want pratigya to tuch krish feetTongue
i want krishna to fill prats maangEmbarrassed
i want krishna to go crazy when prats is in life or death situation in hospital Ouch
i want krishna to misbehave with prats after drinking and later appologisesShocked
yaar u read my mind... these are exactly the scenes i want to see.. especially the 4th one... it wud be awesome n AB can do it really well... i feel...
i would also love to see saath pheras n krishna to fill prats maang... it wud be awesome... n sooo romantic n emotional...EmbarrassedSmile

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

Originally posted by telstra

thanks lekha for such a wonderful post my wishlist:
i want thenm to take all the saat pheras with all the vachans againWink
i want pratigya to tuch krish feetTongue
i want krishna to fill prats maangEmbarrassed
i want krishna to go crazy when prats is in life or death situation in hospital Ouch
i want krishna to misbehave with prats after drinking and later appologisesShocked
yaar u read my mind... these are exactly the scenes i want to see.. especially the 4th one... it wud be awesome n AB can do it really well... i feel...
i would also love to see saath pheras n krishna to fill prats maang... it wud be awesome... n sooo romantic n emotional...EmbarrassedSmile
ROFL great minds think alike i will b writing more
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
now lekha i want krishna to bring a nighty or some western dress for prats and forceffully tells her to wear itLOL
i want krishna to bring bangles payal and sindoor for her from his hard earned moneyTongue
i want pratiga to take care of little pppy infront of him as his wife remember there first meeting that kind of magic again but now as his wifeClap
i want krishna and pratigya to attend somne mela
i want krishna to hold a women thinking its pratsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and then get shocked to see prats infront of him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
i wish krishna over hear while Pratigya saying prayer to the little krishna idol which came into their life now and she wishing for his well being and all. he listening and then he prayers for her since she didn;t pray for herself and she shouldn;t hear or see him.
one more thing one day krishna getting up early than pratigya and watching her sleep and then wake her up in his way since it will be late and she going nuts since she is late.

muwahs 4 u yaar ClapHug now i am dreaming about this scene if it actially happens thenDancing I know it will nice to watch that. hope Cv's does that. yr wishlist is also nice one. to see again their saat phere and then maang mein sindoor it will be nice. ya they should do it in temple or something when they go for it something very simple but very romantic and emotional both will be very good in that.
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
i want kriya to lost in a jungle and spend a night in a cotageDay Dreaming
i want prats to ruffle his hairs sorry to AB i knoe he loves his hair more than himBig smile
see my battery charges now i can go on and on till u say please stop bahut hogaya bachaLOLLOLLOLLOL

alishba45

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
now lekha i want krishna to bring a nighty or some western dress for prats and forceffully tells her to wear itLOL
i want krishna to bring bangles payal and sindoor for her from his hard earned moneyTongue
i want pratiga to take care of little pppy infront of him as his wife remember there first meeting that kind of magic again but now as his wifeClap
i want krishna and pratigya to attend somne mela
i want krishna to hold a women thinking its pratsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and then get shocked to see prats infront of him.Nazia u have wonderful ideas. keep on writing. hopefully our Cv's will show some of them and we are also giving them ideas. otherwise they will get short of ideas. nice ones keep adding.when u said krishna holding another woman's hand i want to see Pratigya's jealousy and possessiveness for krishna. we have seen krishna's but not hers. Cv's should show altleast little bit of that. that will be nice.
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
i want pratigya to wear shalwar suit like she used to wear before marriage in front of krishna and he admiring her Embarrassed

alishba45

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
i want prats tunna and chandu on one side making fun of krishna and t and c taking prats side and krishna got angryTongue
i want prats to kiss his eyes like he did during the shirt sceneEmbarrassed
i want krishna to give his jacket to prats when she is feeling cold Big smile i dont mind if arja do it for me also as more than kriya i am arja fanSmile

Go to top