India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Our Wish list for Cv's (Page 2)

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
As for the track i would like some misunderstanding between KriYa.. and temporary separation..  Tongue Cvs should come up with some believable,logical reason for the misunderstanding/separation..

KriYans may not like this..but when P used to hate K those episodes were awesome.. so also the episodes where K  was upset with P after court track..
They cant always show happy things btw KriYa if they continue this show for long time.I know Vishp i think we kriyans don;t like them separating because they both have gone a long way to get here. first she hated her and it was revenge for her and then he got angry because she didn;t tell the truth. even though they were under same roof they were like strangers now only they r like husband and wife. for him it is his dream. all he wanted was her love and now he got it after a long time. i know life is not happy as always. but they r showing their differences in the way they quarrel and all. but i don;t want a long separation for them.just 2-3 days will be fine. and this time she comes and confess and he realises her importance inhis life and something both understand and then again back together. not very long. i also not so in favour of that.

TheNikil1 Senior Member
TheNikil1
TheNikil1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
my wish list is 4 kriya is a very short temporary separation but dat's when pratz finds out she's pregnant n its kinda like a happy moment 4 da couple...

Also Ardash n Komal's relationship to go 2 another level...
Aarushi n Saktia's marriage 2 break up 4 good...
Kesar becoming more assertive...
Sajjan Singh's election????
Guru Maa's track???
Another love story track between Jai n ?? (definetly NOT Koma!!)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I want playful Kriya..... they r more cute.
I want to see kriya exchanging glances n smiles to eachother for the reason ONLY they n US know...it would be fun.Blushing[like the shoe scene,in the restaurant]

I hv so many plans for them...Kriya only can do all tht.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

Edited by ramanbabitha - 26 December 2010 at 6:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mkg90

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
thanks lekha for such a wonderful post my wishlist:
i want thenm to take all the saat pheras with all the vachans againWink
i want pratigya to tuch krish feetTongue
i want krishna to fill prats maangEmbarrassed
i want krishna to go crazy when prats is in life or death situation in hospital Ouch
i want krishna to misbehave with prats after drinking and later appologisesShocked

alishba45

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

i want thenm to take all the saat pheras with all the vachans againWink
i want pratigya to tuch krish feetTongue
i want krishna to fill prats maangEmbarrassed
i want krishna to go crazy when prats is in life or death situation in hospital Ouch
i want krishna to misbehave with prats after drinking and later appologisesShocked

@ bold : Or he should act like one.... n whn Prats gets angry, whn she found tht she has been fooled....LOLEmbarrassed
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I want playful Kriya..... they r more cute.Ya ramanbabitha it will be nice to watch they both r good in that.
I

Nazia hope i got yr name correct. u r welcome. just in the weekend thought of starting something new for the new year.i want thenm to take all the saat pheras with all the vachans againWinkNice one.
i want krishna to go crazy when prats is in life or death situation in hospital Ouchya we have not seen such a scene we have seen pratigya looking after krishna when he was sick and all.

@ bold : Or he should act like one.... n whn Prats gets angry, whn she found tht she has been fooled....LOLEmbarrassedya atleast he should fool her and then see the reaction of her and it will be fun to watch them and then their rootna manana that will be nice.
    i wish krishna over hear while Pratigya saying prayer to the little krishna idol which came into their life now and she wishing for his well being and all. he listening and then he prayers for her since she didn;t pray for herself and she shouldn;t hear or see him.
one more thing one day krishna getting up early than pratigya and watching her sleep and then wake her up in his way since it will be late and she going nuts since she is late.

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

I want playful Kriya..... they r more cute.Ya ramanbabitha it will be nice to watch they both r good in that.
I

Nazia hope i got yr name correct. u r welcome. just in the weekend thought of starting something new for the new year.i want thenm to take all the saat pheras with all the vachans againWinkNice one.
i want krishna to go crazy when prats is in life or death situation in hospital Ouchya we have not seen such a scene we have seen pratigya looking after krishna when he was sick and all.

@ bold : Or he should act like one.... n whn Prats gets angry, whn she found tht she has been fooled....LOLEmbarrassedya atleast he should fool her and then see the reaction of her and it will be fun to watch them and then their rootna manana that will be nice.
    i wish krishna over hear while Pratigya saying prayer to the little krishna idol which came into their life now and she wishing for his well being and all. he listening and then he prayers for her since she didn;t pray for herself and she shouldn;t hear or see him.
one more thing one day krishna getting up early than pratigya and watching her sleep and then wake her up in his way since it will be late and she going nuts since she is late.

Hey ur prayer wish was very GOOD, u can call me babitha.Wink
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

I

muwahs 4 u yaar ClapHug now i am dreaming about this scene if it actially happens thenDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45na9na

Go to top