Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bubble u r so right. They have show Krishna teaching Pratigya to drive it will be fun to watch even he wanted to gift her car so now before getting a car she has to know how to drive. that will be nice. i want the Cv's to make pratigya teach krishna atleast he can learn and write and do something nice. why they r delaying it i don;t know. krishna's english and his nautanki when he starts writing and reading will be nice and the playfulness of pratigya and her seriousness with him and then rootna mana will be good. for once i want Pratigya to take initiative for the romance everytime it is krishna. couple of times let her do it. i also wish one time krishna should do something foolish and he would think she will be angry with him and trying to hide it and she finds out and for his surprise she won;t be angry instead she will take it ina playful mode and he will be over the moon for that.
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will  2 c...
1 , Pratigya giving him  tight hug....... when he return home.....
2. a rain scene ,,.. bth r  getting wet.....  3rdly .... he gts a nice short dress makes her 2 wear..... she gts shy.....
3 Bth r in the room , dancing inside W*H soft romantic music....
4th .... i will love 2 c prats taking initiative of romance ..& krishna is suprise 2 c her  behaviour .......
5th ......second honey moon .....  .....
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Bubble u r so right. They have show Krishna teaching Pratigya to drive it will be fun to watch even he wanted to gift her car so now before getting a car she has to know how to drive. that will be nice. i want the Cv's to make pratigya teach krishna atleast he can learn and write and do something nice. why they r delaying it i don;t know. krishna's english and his nautanki when he starts writing and reading will be nice and the playfulness of pratigya and her seriousness with him and then rootna mana will be good. for once i want Pratigya to take initiative for the romance everytime it is krishna. couple of times let her do it. i also wish one time krishna should do something foolish and he would think she will be angry with him and trying to hide it and she finds out and for his surprise she won;t be angry instead she will take it ina playful mode and he will be over the moon for that.

Hi! laks nice post dear, my Kriya seen wouls be
1. In the morning she is coming with her wet hair with tea and trying to waking up him and he wakes up and there would be eye lock scene.
2. P is trying to fasten her blouse strips and k is coming from behind him and trying to fasten the strips same like in SR.
3. P should  put oil or massage his hair.
4. K is shaving and p comes in the room and k is putting shaving brush on her cheek and she is trying to rub it but he hold her hand and eye lock scene as usual.
5. K is dancing on some classical song and p is laughing on her same like in singing scene.
6. both of them playing with pillows not like shakti but romantic fighting and laughing.
7. P gets hurt on her right hand and she is not able to draping  the sari. even he can feeding her. u remember the mirchi sequence it was quite touchy . but this would be romantic.
laks we people r great exprts than cv in case of kriya . i will give more. let me think
Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago
laks76 thumbnail
Hi! laks nice post dear, my Kriya seen wouls be
1. In the morning she is coming with her wet hair with tea and trying to waking up him and he wakes up and there would be eye lock scene.
2. P is trying to fasten her blouse strips and k is coming from behind him and trying to fasten the strips same like in SR.
3. P should  put oil or massage his hair.
4. K is shaving and p comes in the room and k is putting shaving brush on her cheek and she is trying to rub it but he hold her hand and eye lock scene as usual.
5. K is dancing on some classical song and p is laughing on her same like in singing scene.
6. both of them playing with pillows not like shakti but romantic fighting and laughing.
7. P gets hurt on her right hand and she is not able to draping  the sari. even he can feeding her. u remember the mirchi sequence it was quite touchy . but this would be romantic.
laks we people r great exprts than cv in case of kriya . i will give more. let me thinkWaa k_83 nice romantic wish list. i liked 1,3,4and 7 a lot. i hope they do the 7 if they did the bathroom scene they can do that too. u have nice imagination. keep going. waiting for more of yr wish list.nice ones.

laks76 thumbnail
Hi k_83 what happened? r u still thinking abt the scenes for wishlist.
lighthousepier thumbnail
I want to see the Saxs offering Krishna chai when he comes to their home
coolfattin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wud love 2 demnd 4 another SR!!
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Hi k_83 what happened? r u still thinking abt the scenes for wishlist.

hey lacks !thnx . give me a time dear . Nowdays, i m little busy . i will give u more .
laks76 thumbnail
k_83 take yr time. don;t worry. when u get time post it.
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like to see a gud morning Kiss b/n dem in bed.......(now a days no Chummis am dying to see one)...