India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Anybody feel bad for Arjun? (Page 2)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
^I'm sure Kuku narang won't be that selfish or whatever you wanna call it, he wouldn't take all his property after knowing the whole truth - that arjun was not directly responsible for their destruction. Kuku, after all, is very good at heart! Smile 

Poor soul...I hope bebo and amrit after uniting find him a nice girl whom he can marry for real. this way Ria can have a mom too Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Who cares about arjun.Sleepy He deserves all that 4 his deeds. He has done so many wrong things without searching 4 the real truth. But i think kuku will give arjun's property back .So, he can exit from narang's life peacefully. And i hope he will never come back bcoz i don't like him at all. Dead
Doll78 Groupbie
Doll78
Doll78

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessdoll

R8.Arjun didn't know anything.Bechara ne eisahi dukh utha liya.So sad.Now he has no property.Now what will he do?

yes i do feel bad about him but dont worry in the end creatives will show something good for him too.

whether you agree or not

Feefi

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I also felt really bad for Arjun and I think he is going to make up for his mistake by reuniting Amrit and Bebo.  I think Bebo's statement that "you did not even let me mourn by Amrit's loss" in the mahaepisode will hit him hard.

Now the only hope is the CVs do not put Vijendra, Kamini, Achal and GG all in one cell in prison.  Otherwise the five of them will never let our poor AmBo live in peace!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviFeefi

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I think I will have to watch the episode to feel tht sorry for Arjun...
But I can understand, he too had a rough time and still became the target of Bebo's anger...
I;m sure he still has a part in the play...

Feefi

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

But I can understand, he too had a rough time and still became the target of Bebo's anger...

arre alju i am sure u will feel horrible for arjun cos i felt sooo bad for him, this viju took everything from this poor guy. ahhhh go ahead watch the epi, i can't say anymore yaar.

Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

you'd be ok watching the last part of the maha episode where viju blurts our the truth, mummyji slaps him and then bebo abandons him Cry 

i wish bebo had consoled arjun a bit and showed him that she felt the same way when she was brought into this house.  
mona_g Newbie
mona_g
mona_g

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

you'd be ok watching the last part of the maha episode where viju blurts our the truth, mummyji slaps him and then bebo abandons him Cry 

i wish bebo had consoled arjun a bit and showed him that she felt the same way when she was brought into this house.  

Are you insane?? Jootay say arjun ko console karna chahye tha bebo ko . Haan I did feel sorry for arjun when he was put down like that but not that much..He did pressure bebo to stay in that house remember and babysit riya? based on the truth coming out like that hopefully arjun will try to fix stuff up and get amrit and bebo together..

ParulRatiShivi

Go to top