Sabki Ladli Bebo

Anybody feel bad for Arjun?

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As vijender was blurting out all the truth, I felt so bad for arjun. He has been supporting Viju all along because he was unaware of the whole truth.  I didn't get to watch the very last part where Viju was arrested and Bebo left but just read the update - but anyway, i felt bad that even Bebo left him.  I can totally see that Bebo wants Amrit back and we want Ambo too.  but think about it,  Arjun who always thought of viju as his brother and mummyji as his mom, they both left him and now the only support left for him was Bebo.  πŸ˜­  

But at the same time, i understand that Arjun, after all, did bad to Narangs too even if out of ignorance.  Anyway, I hope they give Arjun a nice ending, i don't want him to be alone. πŸ˜†  It would be wonderful if Arjun comes to the mandir tomorrow and stops Amrit and tells him the whole truth.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adam123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you beat me to it! i was gonna do a thread like this. i totally agree with you. he did what he did out of ignorance and revenge. i think its soooooooooo unfair how bebo spoke to him in the end. i can onl;y hope that arjun will now help the narangs against GG.

arjun definately has a nice side. 6 months and he NEVER  even touched bebo. respect him for that
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: adam123

you beat me to it! i was gonna do a thread like this. i totally agree with you. he did what he did out of ignorance and revenge. i think its soooooooooo unfair how bebo spoke to him in the end. i can onl;y hope that arjun will now help the narangs against GG.

arjun definately has a nice side. 6 months and he NEVER  even touched bebo. respect him for that

Agree,  forget touching - he never even misbehaved with her, always did what she said.  Look at viju and how he treated his wife all along πŸ˜‘...but yeah, Arjun deserves some happiness. πŸ˜Š
1qr4h thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adam123

thts truu i feel sorry for him cos of how broken he was when he found out the truth bout shalini and how he kept sayin 'my shalini'.... in a way bebo and arjun have been thru the same thing.. only his shalini wont come bk
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was not Arjun's plan to destroy Narangs or kill AmBo in that accident. Everything was done and planned by the evil trio(Viju, Aanchal and Kamini). Arjun loved his wife too much and he trusted his brother also. Any person who loved his wife to such an extend will surely want to destroy the people who are responsible for the death of his wife. But the problem with Arjun was he blindly believed his brother and never tried to learn the truth by his own.
mona_g thumbnail
I felt sorry for arjun when the truth was coming out from viju's mouth. Then how the step mom slapped him and said he is sotaila...aww

I hope happy ending for arjun now.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I felt extremely sorry for Arjun, arjun parts and innocent made me cry.😭
poor man got punished for nothing😭...........arghhhhhhh viju hate u, gladly viju-kamini-aanchal were taken to jail.
feeel sooo bad for Arjun, awww poor man
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
R8.Arjun didn't know anything.Bechara ne eisahi dukh utha liya.So sad.Now he has no property.Now what will he do?
Feefi thumbnail
^I'm sure Kuku narang won't be that selfish or whatever you wanna call it, he wouldn't take all his property after knowing the whole truth - that arjun was not directly responsible for their destruction. Kuku, after all, is very good at heart! 😊 

Poor soul...I hope bebo and amrit after uniting find him a nice girl whom he can marry for real. this way Ria can have a mom too πŸ˜ƒ
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Who cares about arjun.πŸ₯± He deserves all that 4 his deeds. He has done so many wrong things without searching 4 the real truth. But i think kuku will give arjun's property back .So, he can exit from narang's life peacefully. And i hope he will never come back bcoz i don't like him at all. 🀒