India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Anybody feel bad for Arjun?

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
As vijender was blurting out all the truth, I felt so bad for arjun. He has been supporting Viju all along because he was unaware of the whole truth.  I didn't get to watch the very last part where Viju was arrested and Bebo left but just read the update - but anyway, i felt bad that even Bebo left him.  I can totally see that Bebo wants Amrit back and we want Ambo too.  but think about it,  Arjun who always thought of viju as his brother and mummyji as his mom, they both left him and now the only support left for him was Bebo.  Cry  

But at the same time, i understand that Arjun, after all, did bad to Narangs too even if out of ignorance.  Anyway, I hope they give Arjun a nice ending, i don't want him to be alone. LOL  It would be wonderful if Arjun comes to the mandir tomorrow and stops Amrit and tells him the whole truth.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nithya1138maidhiliraghavDoll78ParulRatiShivi

adam123 Groupbie
adam123
adam123

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
you beat me to it! i was gonna do a thread like this. i totally agree with you. he did what he did out of ignorance and revenge. i think its soooooooooo unfair how bebo spoke to him in the end. i can onl;y hope that arjun will now help the narangs against GG.

arjun definately has a nice side. 6 months and he NEVER  even touched bebo. respect him for that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maidhiliraghavCharm2AmbofanFeefiParulRatiShivi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adam123

you beat me to it! i was gonna do a thread like this. i totally agree with you. he did what he did out of ignorance and revenge. i think its soooooooooo unfair how bebo spoke to him in the end. i can onl;y hope that arjun will now help the narangs against GG.

arjun definately has a nice side. 6 months and he NEVER  even touched bebo. respect him for that

Agree,  forget touching - he never even misbehaved with her, always did what she said.  Look at viju and how he treated his wife all along Angry...but yeah, Arjun deserves some happiness. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maidhiliraghavParulRatiShivi

1qr4h Groupbie
1qr4h
1qr4h

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adam123

thts truu i feel sorry for him cos of how broken he was when he found out the truth bout shalini and how he kept sayin 'my shalini'.... in a way bebo and arjun have been thru the same thing.. only his shalini wont come bk

maidhiliraghavFeefi

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
It was not Arjun's plan to destroy Narangs or kill AmBo in that accident. Everything was done and planned by the evil trio(Viju, Aanchal and Kamini). Arjun loved his wife too much and he trusted his brother also. Any person who loved his wife to such an extend will surely want to destroy the people who are responsible for the death of his wife. But the problem with Arjun was he blindly believed his brother and never tried to learn the truth by his own.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maidhiliraghavAmbofanFeefi

mona_g Newbie
mona_g
mona_g

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I felt sorry for arjun when the truth was coming out from viju's mouth. Then how the step mom slapped him and said he is sotaila...aww

I hope happy ending for arjun now.

maidhiliraghavFeefi

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I felt extremely sorry for Arjun, arjun parts and innocent made me cry.Cry
poor man got punished for nothingCry...........arghhhhhhh viju hate u, gladly viju-kamini-aanchal were taken to jail.
feeel sooo bad for Arjun, awww poor man

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
R8.Arjun didn't know anything.Bechara ne eisahi dukh utha liya.So sad.Now he has no property.Now what will he do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Go to top