Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

DMG Forum doesn't need spamming for hit topics! Arguments between all the fan groups do the needful😆
I'm yet to come across a topic in the forum that isn't a hit!! Spam karne ka bohat shauk hai toh ViVi AT mein chali jaa🤣 ðŸ¤£

Tu PKYEK Forum se udh kar DMG FOrum mein aa gayi hai!!🤣

Lolzz yeah you are right.But I hate fighting/bashing/arguing thats why spamming here.😆😃You know I have been member of dmg forum since long but never tried to indulge in any bashing.😳

Arrey ViVi AT pe kyun bhaav nahin deraha🤣🤣actually sab log hain..charu , nabi , all are replying me..but then i say hi and disappear🤣🤣say hi again and disappear🤣🤣I find that place boring now as less members hain.😆

Haan mujhe aana tha..Armaan ka (positive)topic ho aur mahi na comment kare..aisa hosakta hain.😳😳
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Kar toh diya!! Why do people get angry with me for no reason!

Sorry actually I refreshed the page 100 times lekin tera reply nahin tha..uske baad i did this post and saw ur reply.😃
mein tujhse kab ghussa huvi.😔
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
NEVER!!!
Karan made Armaanz fictional character into sumthhing real...he made us all fall in luv wid him....no one cud eva potray da role ov Armaan so perfectly
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Lolzz yeah you are right.But I hate fighting/bashing/arguing thats why spamming here.😆😃You know I have been member of dmg forum since long but never tried to indulge in any bashing.😳

Arrey ViVi AT pe kyun bhaav nahin deraha🤣🤣actually sab log hain..charu , nabi , all are replying me..but then i say hi and disappear🤣🤣say hi again and disappear🤣🤣I find that place boring now as less members hain.😆

Haan mujhe aana tha..Armaan ka (positive)topic ho aur mahi na comment kare..aisa hosakta hain.😳😳

Even I've been an almost silent member of this forum because there is so many bashing topics and I don't enter those. I'm pretty regular to the 'normal' threads like this one.

P.S. Sorry to hear ki tere saath ViVi AT mein kya hua. Mere saath opposite hai. I entered at page 97, said hi, after two minutes, I saw it was page 110 and I was lost🤣 ðŸ¤£
.Jane.. thumbnail

Sorry actually I refreshed the page 100 times lekin tera reply nahin tha..uske baad i did this post and saw ur reply.😃
mein tujhse kab ghussa huvi.😔

Aww!! Nahi its ok!! I wuv you!🤗

Btw, agar spam hee karna hai, toh ek convo se karo na. Why are we maintaining 2-2 convos?? Mahi, I'm telling you we're calling BAN upon ourselves!! Come here

adits and I are having a nice discussion😃

..Armaania.. thumbnail

Even I've been an almost silent member of this forum because there is so many bashing topics and I don't enter those. I'm pretty regular to the 'normal' threads like this one.

P.S. Sorry to hear ki tere saath ViVi AT mein kya hua. Mere saath opposite hai. I entered at page 97, said hi, after two minutes, I saw it was page 110 and I was lost🤣 ðŸ¤£

LOL I think you got me wrong.Mere aur tere saath same hua.I said Hi and then after 3 min I checked they had crossed 10 pages🤣🤣Meine socha haila ab isko kon parhega🤣🤣isliye I said hi again😆and then when entered again after sumtime 10 pages more over🤣🤣meine socha bhaag yaha se mahi🤣tere ko kuch samajh mein nahin ayega.🤣🤣

I used to visit dmg forum daily and reply in normal topics.But now I barely visit.I visited today by chance and saw this topic.
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Aww!! Nahi its ok!! I wuv you!🤗

Btw, agar spam hee karna hai, toh ek convo se karo na. Why are we maintaining 2-2 convos?? Mahi, I'm telling you we're calling BAN upon ourselves!! Come here

adits and I are having a nice discussion😃

Nah , we wont get banned.For small reason no1 gets banned.
Anyways coming there.
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no.....i think nly ksg has d potential to play armaan's character.........
Ksg is d life of dmg......no other actor wld hav been able to play dat character so well...
.Jane.. thumbnail

LOL I think you got me wrong.Mere aur tere saath same hua.I said Hi and then after 3 min I checked they had crossed 10 pages🤣🤣Meine socha haila ab isko kon parhega🤣🤣isliye I said hi again😆and then when entered again after sumtime 10 pages more over🤣🤣meine socha bhaag yaha se mahi🤣tere ko kuch samajh mein nahin ayega.🤣🤣

I used to visit dmg forum daily and reply in normal topics.But now I barely visit.I visited today by chance and saw this topic.

Aww!!🤣
Now you see what I mean! Thats why I don't join ATs! They're just too fast!😆
I used to visit DMG daily too once upon a time. But then I stopped watching the show and now, I come, like, once in 2-3 days because KSG ka new show hai and all so to get info about that. Plus, Jen is also coming in Zor ka Jhatka. So ya, to get info about the actors basically.

P.S. Congrats, the topic is a hit, ab chalo!🤣 ðŸ¤£
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Armaan is self less labhar????? Then I am Barack Obama...By the way Armaan and Kay Ess Jii are not so different...The former is a wife snatcher and the latter is a wife cheater...

Whoaaa...Whoooaaa you dont like Armaan or KSG Fine yaar.....Why use such derogatory words and hurt the sentiments of who love them