Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

unssen pics (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Guys, chill. It makes no difference in our lives whom Vivian dates or dumps. We are concerned only with the role he plays for us. So, i guess we need to bother about whom Abhay is making his eyes on and just hook him with Piya.

Vivian's personal life is none of our business and trust me, it is in best interest to think of him as nothing more than the actor who portrays your hottie vamp Abhay.

Exactly!! I sometimes feel sorry for the poor actors having 10000 people prying in their personal livesOuch

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Guys, chill. It makes no difference in our lives whom Vivian dates or dumps. We are concerned only with the role he plays for us. So, i guess we need to bother about whom Abhay is making his eyes on and just hook him with Piya.

Vivian's personal life is none of our business and trust me, it is in best interest to think of him as nothing more than the actor who portrays your hottie vamp Abhay.

totally agree wid u.. i mean.. how wud dese ppl feel if someone started toking abt their personal life on public forums.. leave him alone.. srsly..
tobin Groupbie
tobin
tobin

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
wow, I thought he was single
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jm2506

totally agree wid u.. i mean.. how wud dese ppl feel if someone started toking abt their personal life on public forums.. leave him alone.. srsly..

I agree the point you guys are making, but the actors has no personal life. Once they enter into the Glamor world nothing about them stays personal. The Viewers wants to know everything about them and sometime (some) uses they're personal life as a ladder to success in the industry.

Anyways, i believe the audience who are so to dedicate to their favorite actor, has the right to know about them to certain level.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123adits7

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
She's def his girlfriends. I think he's just hiding it.
nafisaz Senior Member
nafisaz
nafisaz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Ohh seriously I love your answers when it comes to meeting an actor or about his personal life LOL
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Guys ,another small note
I hv heard this before, sukriti dosnt have a FB acc. neither does Vivian have. nly danish hv acc in FB. i'l confirm this sooon. Big smile

@topic maker,
it was nice seeing all the pics ,though i wud like to say,pls donot post private photos. and posting pics in a seperate thread isnt alowed. even wen u post some pics in a seperate thread start a discussion abt it then , Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index