Pratigya

Arushi apologizes to Pratigya..Article..

vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The serial  Pratigya, Aarushi will realise she was wrong in not trusting her elder sister Pratigya ( Pooja Gor) who tried to stop her from getting married to Aman.

Aarushi, who was a positive character until recently, suddenly turned negative after she got married to Pratigya brother-in-law Shakti.

But it's all going to be fine soon and Aarushi will realise her mistake and apologise to Pratigya. Wonder if the track didn't do too well which has prompted the makers to take this step!

Pooja Gor gets an apology - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Pooja-Gor-gets-an-apology/articleshow/7157297.cms#ixzz19EyYQHlS

If its already posted  then plz.close this thread..
Edited by vishp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vishp thanks for the post. i think yesterday or day before yesterday also there was the same article. but for me it is difficult to believe. until the CV's show in national TV i will believe. they have created so much drama with the Arushi character from her marriage. Onenews comes in the article they show some other thing. so now i don;t believe in this news at all. if they do this i will be more happy. i think they should show her realising her mistake and she should deserve some punishment she i s not that innocent as Pratigya. With her follish act she hurt so many hearts. her parents,pratigya. she still doesn;t know she has jumped in to the most dangerous volcano in her life. i don;t have faith in CV"s in this track until they show it. let us see what they have for us. let us continue our post and pressuring of CV's in this track. let them end this arushi track soon. they have so many nice tracks which r left open and characters. hope in new year they get some wisdom and sensible story line.
vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Vishp thanks for the post. i think yesterday or day before yesterday also there was the same article. but for me it is difficult to believe. until the CV's show in national TV i will believe. they have created so much drama with the Arushi character from her marriage. Onenews comes in the article they show some other thing. so now i don;t believe in this news at all. if they do this i will be more happy. i think they should show her realising her mistake and she should deserve some punishment she i s not that innocent as Pratigya. With her follish act she hurt so many hearts. her parents,pratigya. she still doesn;t know she has jumped in to the most dangerous volcano in her life. i don;t have faith in CV"s in this track until they show it. let us see what they have for us. let us continue our post and pressuring of CV's in this track. let them end this arushi track soon. they have so many nice tracks which r left open and characters. hope in new year they get some wisdom and sensible story line.

my pleasure. Laks76..
yes, u r right.. recent happenings made us difficult to believe in these news articles...
but it feels good when any article about ending this track comes..
wonder what will they(Cvs) do with Arushi after her realization..may send back to green house..
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my pleasure. Laks76..
yes, u r right.. recent happenings made us difficult to believe in these news articles...
but it feels good when any article about ending this track comes..
wonder what will they(Cvs) do with Arushi after her realization..may send back to green house..
I know Vishp i also want to believe but with CV's past history of doings i don;t have any faith in this track until they show it on Tv. The CVs have played and used this character a lot and named it on the fans for the twist and turns and all. i don;t who is behind the scene with this. But it will be good if they end this tracksoon and move on with the desired track. I wonder what they will do with Arushi.hope they show some sensible thing not the rubbish one.
Sweetyzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought u already knew abut this article anywazz i think there is still for another guy to come in aru's life wat do u pple think
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweetyzz

i thought u already knew abut this article anywazz i think there is still for another guy to come in aru's life wat do u pple think

Pathetic😆😉
😆
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she is just unforgivable, she can apologize all her life untill thy kingdom come, i will not trust her ever.
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

she is just unforgivable, she can apologize all her life untill thy kingdom come, i will not trust her ever.

i couldnt agree with u more 😊
arushi is stupid am should have used her brain in the first place then messing up her lyf
an hurting the ones around her 😒
Nandini_09 thumbnail
Thank God! Finally she'll understand....I had started hating her!😒
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for sharing Vishi...