What about GG?

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
The show showed the end of khanna family. But what abt GG?😕 There is a lot of things 2 b happened.The maha epi can't satisfy me bcoz we wern't able 2 see a happy re-union.😭 It is still focusing on amrit's revenge.How sad.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this maha episode should have two hrs long
anyway maybe in tomorrow epi we will get to see whats gonna happen to these GG, OMG she will be shocked to see AmBo alive,... lets see kia hota hai.
adam123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
GG have no supportet now that vij the dog is in jail. Hopefully arjun will help the narangs get everything back.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

this maha episode should have two hrs long
anyway maybe in tomorrow epi we will get to see whats gonna happen to these GG, OMG she will be shocked to see AmBo alive,... lets see kia hota hai.

Bebo being alive won't be a shock to GG because they already knew it and also know that she has been with the Khannas. But Amrit being alive and the identity of Nimmo would be a shock to GG. waiting to see the reaction of GG when they learn who 'faithful and loyal Nimmo' is......
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes i think 2day we can see GG drama and most waited Ambo re-union.GG knows that Bebo is alive but they don't know about Amrit.I'm eager watch their shocked face.I😆 think they will b also arrested.👏
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes exactly, what about GG.

Unfortunately Arjun does not know that GG were involved in this plan.  Thier only link was Vijendra.  So now Bebo has to work at getting them punishment.

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It wud be easy to kick out GG now coz they were only being arrogant n rude to the Naranags on the basis of Viju...
As he is no more so there is basically no one to support GG or property mein se kuch bhi un k namm pr nahi hai...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wonder ke GG ko asmaan kha gaye ya phir zameen nigal gaye
kaha gaye ye GG's,