India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK on KWK pg11-EPISODE added (Page 24)

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode alot, we all know SRK is the most wittiest, smartest and humorous and were expecting the same kind of behaviour from him but he showed his vulnerable and emotional side this time for a change ,which with me is fine bcuz i feel like it revealed more about the real SRK who we didnt know. And i agree with amna who said that they dont make men like this anymore *sigh* i love this man. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersSalma2qazplmParachute.MeghaSRKLoverswashbuckling

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I have never find SRK genuine or emotional..To me, he has always come across as one cunning, shrewd businessman and KWK interview reconfirms my opinion. He knows how to present himself well and his wittiness is one quality that sets him apart. I believe he is one of those people who thinks more from the head then the heart....That makes him more humane to me...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeqwwwamy22Ozymandiasperfectlyflawed

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

N, I think Srk should be the last person talking about walking alone. When he is practically always surrounded by his support system, the biggest one being Karan johar, the chopras, juhi chawla and her hubby and many others. SRK is one of the actors in industry who is always dependant on various camps, he exclusively works with them, and a lot of same people over and over, so its a bit hypocritical of him to be talking about "walking alone". About conflicts.. yes most of this season has been about personal issues and conflicts.. but alteast it  seemed real.. all the stuff SRK said.. seemed very artificial to me.. he said he will call farah if he remembers after the show.. or if someone reminds him.. in short never.. but him sugarcoating everything was too much.. i even found Kareena's "if you are talking about "act in an "actress" then its priyanka".. more believable.. but Srk's bol chaal.. was a big contrast to his previous self.. and also a bit too much to handle.. atleast for me.

it's more of a philosophical thought... he knows he is surrounded by people, and obviously he has to have 'friendly' relationships within the industry... and let's not forget all the people who are his 'friends' or call them his friends/admirers, etc... but that does not mean one should forget that in their real time of need, only a handful of those would be there for him during his toughest times... jhoota pyaar, jhooti dosti... how common are those things in this world... lekin jab zaroorat hoti hai, to apne hi kaam aate hain... as they say, koi kisi ka nahin hota... so really, as much as he is surrounded as you say by his 'camps', he knows they are not going to be there for him always... some new actor would come around the block, and if he could gaurantee them a hit, they'll take him, and not srk... TongueTongueTongue  you think karan or adi do srk a favour when they sign him...??  TongueTongueTongue  they don't even pay him well...!   so really, it's not as if srk has no pull at the box office, and they are signing him and taking a risk...!!   TongueTongueTongue

sounds artificial to some, that's their own opinion... and that is fine... we don't all have to percieve everything in the same manner...!   Tongue  and i would hardly call that sugarcoating... especially, when he made it pretty obvious that he would not make the first move...  and come to think of it, he really does not need to... after all farah said about him, and how she tried to make fun of a sensitive issue (his health problems) in her movie, does he really need to call her up and apologize...??  TongueTongueTongue  i don't think anyone would... unless, their career depended on it....!!   jo aap ke saath nahin hote aap ki zaroorat ke waqt, it's better to keep such people at a distance...!  still, he wishes them well... and really, that is more than enough... wishing bad for others usually tend to backfire, so it's better to just wish everyone well... and go about on your own life...!!

i used to think at one time, that srk was extremely diplomatic, but then i realized that he actually says exactly what he thinks... it's just he uses more sophisticated words...!!  TongueTongueTongue 

and i guess i relate to this quite a lot.... sometimes you find it the hard way... even i'm friendly with almost everyone... heck, i'm friendly with a broomstick, even...!   LOL   very few people that i can't get along with... but in reality, how many of them i call truly call my friends... not many... i see his situation in the same light... being surrounded by these so-called admirers... well, it's good for his star image... but are they his friends...??   i think everyone can answer that question....  friends who are only your friends because of your position are only friends in name.... it's a two way street....!!   TongueTongue

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 05 January 2011 at 6:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeElusiveDevotionqwwwladygagaqazplmeraserswashbucklingruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
You know the one thing that really annoys me is that does SRK need Salman and Farah? No!!!! He should get over it. Forget about Farah Khan and Salman Khan!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2eraser

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

I don't agree about the fact SRK have friends in industry. They are professional friends, they need him- he needs them. Cordial.

forget about SRK. Do you really think, this industry has genuine friends? no way. I don't believe it. They are professionals, so working together, I don't think there are genuine friends for these people with in industry for any of them except their real friends who were there for them before they were stars. That's the reality, isn't it? Lot of marriages inside the industry do not work. I think the reason is , they mostly attracted due to star qualities, not for the reality. thats why relationships among stars are falling. 

So I think what SRK said was the bitter truth and reality.

I only believe he has those school friends only as genuine friends. Because it's started earlier to his stardom. You can see them in lot of annual holidays of SRK's and even in IPL matches.

yash chopra, javed akthar and all other closer people to SRK always mentioned he is a split personality who is very silent, shy and distant. I remember even yash johar said SRK is completely quite most o the time when it comes to personal affairs. Even recently Katrina said, SRK is always very  quite and very private and doesn't speak much. Professionally he is very talkative and get along, but I think he is very private person who can't make friends.

Edited by Salma2 - 05 January 2011 at 8:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenElusiveDevotioneraserqazplm

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry, sometimes there are little children who lose their parents and they manage to go on with their lives and not let it affect them like that. Where would we stand if time didn't heal our wounds? Honestly, Sharukh is just being pathetic for using it as his excuse. "I called my dead parents back, they didn't come so I am like that". W*F! If he really had such problems, he wouldn't have been able to get married and keep a healthy marriage. Give me a break! Face it that you are too stuck up to say sorry and stop sounding so arrogant. And "I'm friends with whoever my wife wants" ka jo usne explanation diya, vo bhi bilkul empty tha. There is no-one who is only friends with people cuz their spouse has chosen them. Kya bakwas, yaar. At least talk sense. If so the case that he has to be told to be friends with someone, why isn't he friends with Salman then cuz Gauri still seems to be hanging out with the Khan wives. Rubbish bol raha tha SRK poore interview mein.

Edited by amy22 - 05 January 2011 at 2:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeswan20Ozymandiasperfectlyflawed

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
^ They may seem to get on with their lives but that loss will always be with them... I don't think anyone gets over that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowme

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I think what SRK meant by 'walking alone' was that he doesn't have too many 'friends' that have access to his life beyond his profession. professionally he may have a lot of people to depend upon, people who might help him uphold his status in the industry but personally he actually might be quite lonely. like they say, 'it's lonely at the top'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionSalma2

Go to top