India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK on KWK pg11-EPISODE added (Page 23)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Aww thank you! :) I'd been wanting to compile little avis like that and make it into a sig. :) The individual avi creators are all mind blowing people! :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
e is fantasticcc
goshh watched it andd mindblowingg

swashbuckling

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
He just keeps on giving me reasons to love him more<3

Loved how he said if people love him he takes all the credit, so if they dislike him he'll take the blame too.

Really man, they don't make men like him anymore. Luv  u shahrukh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7Salma2swashbuckling

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by lalixlili

I know Salman has said some bad stuff about SRK --- but don't know what exactly...i feel Salman is disgusted with some SRK's attitudes towards him in general..because he said SRK was a very relaxed & chilled out friend and now he's tense: stressed up or sth like that.....
So I guess Salman didn't appeciate the man SRK has become..tha's his choice...But it's not my point - my point is I don't see why making a show about personal conflicts of stars with other stars..that's pretty stupid....in itself...
Their projects aen't even talked....KWK = only a personal PR exercise...nothing more substantial...

right... whom is salman not disgusted with...?  he is disgusted with vivek's attitude... because he spilled the beans on him... he was disgusted with john's attitude because he wouldn't do as salman wished... he was also disgusted with shahid's attitude because shahid had the audacity to correct some dance step or something... and he was also disgusted with priyanka for god only knows what...!  TongueTongueTongue   people don't need to be how he wants them to be... everyone has different personality...!   TongueTongue 

most of the show so far has focused on personal conflicts of the stars... some chose to give the controversial answers (pretty much almost everyone) and some did not (ash/abhi, amit/shweta, to some extent, saif/kareena and now srk).... and of course, it's a platform to dish out your own personal feelings... everything will be conveniently blamed on karan...!  TongueTongue   i don't remember any of the stars talking about their personal projects...

some people will find something boring, some will find it interesting... our choices really... that's fine...!

as for your last line, definitely agree with that... and i agree with the point you made, but not about what you said about salman... and as i said, he's no angel... he chooses to say the things he says, nobody forces him....!   TongueTongue   i'm sure karan will ask him about srk too, but i guess he'll give the same answer he has been given lately... success makes people less bitter....!!   and of course, his family is still friends with srk... i'm sure both were at fault... but nobody needs to live in their pasts... things happen, you move on...

i liked what srk said about people walking in crowds... even your own shadow leaves you... the only person you can really depend on is yourself....!  

N, I think Srk should be the last person talking about walking alone. When he is practically always surrounded by his support system, the biggest one being Karan johar, the chopras, juhi chawla and her hubby and many others. SRK is one of the actors in industry who is always dependant on various camps, he exclusively works with them, and a lot of same people over and over, so its a bit hypocritical of him to be talking about "walking alone". About conflicts.. yes most of this season has been about personal issues and conflicts.. but alteast it  seemed real.. all the stuff SRK said.. seemed very artificial to me.. he said he will call farah if he remembers after the show.. or if someone reminds him.. in short never.. but him sugarcoating everything was too much.. i even found Kareena's "if you are talking about "act in an "actress" then its priyanka".. more believable.. but Srk's bol chaal.. was a big contrast to his previous self.. and also a bit too much to handle.. atleast for me.

Edited by ladygaga - 04 January 2011 at 4:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frosty-iktaara-.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I do agree a there with ladygaga. SRK does surround himself with friends from the industry. And he's walking alone in the crowd thing and the comment about that he can't keep friends seem a bit fake. I do think he has a lot of friends. I think he was just giving excuse for why he is not talking to Amir and Salman these days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagaperfectlyflawed

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalixlili

Agree with Lady - this itw sounds utterly fake to me..perhaps that's why I couldn't digest it.....

Agree, even though he was pretty convincing....I just couldn't digest it either...I didn't quite understood why I had a weird feeling about his comment when I was watching the episode. And than when ladygaga made her point...I understood it was because his comment seemed completely fake

Edited by lensahunte08 - 04 January 2011 at 6:50pm
lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.khoobsurat.

Go to top