Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK on KWK pg11-EPISODE added (Page 20)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parachute.

She is entitled to her own opinion.. I just think the way she expresses it most of the time is.. rude.

I agree, she's hardly never nice!!! I still don't understand why her opinion matters so much in the industry! And yep....her delivery is very RUDE....more than it should be!

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Shobha De is definetely entitled to her opinion, but there is a difference between giving an opinion, and passing a rude comment. I've never liked her, ever since I saw that KWK on her (before then I had no idea who she was). She is far too up her self, to give opinions on anyone else. And the fact she gets personal really gets to me, that Deepika comment about where she thinks she comes from was disgusting.

She for some reason thinks its acceptable to bash people and pass them as her mere opinions.....its wrong but it wont change.
KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Ohh boy Shobha de when will you learn to make constructive criticism. that's beyond rude how can she pass such a snide remark on someone. i mean really?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aleeza-

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ladygaga

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Salman talked a lot about SRK openly after their spat, SRK never talked. Salman too was very very hurt. if you remember his yuvaraj release, all of his interviews are about SRK and how they can't be friends etc. Some times I felt, he went too far with that, because he never explains gossips nor care, but when it comes to SRK, he went beyond limits and talked bit ill about SRK too. I have those interviews, so i really believe they are very close friends and both are hurt over that. Salman talked with anger, because he truly worried. Though they are super stars, they are humans like us, have issues and fights, but people will never understand.

Nuktaacheen

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalixlili

was just saying that I don't think Salman will talk much about SRK on KWK....
Salman talked about SRK cause he was asked...and SRK talked about Salman cause he was asked tooo...
iF I can remember well, about the dog controversy...SRK was asked to react and he declined...sometimes it's better to deal with personal issues personally and not constantly on tv -- it's not a circus..of course it provides gossips but it's not the truth......Things are grey....Salman & SRK hav a complicatd friendship cause they have opposite characters & tempers...SRK was very hot tempered whn he ntered BW though. I'm sure Deepika greets warmly Ranbir whenever she meets him..or even his parents...
I don't believe their drama on KWK....it's only for show most of the times...

umm, salman has made some very distasteful comments about srk.... he has even said something about the lack of srk's family... so really, he's not such an angel... srk at least has never talked about him in an insulting way... i guess, because salman helped him a lot in his earlier career and gave him a place to live... srk still talks about that, and how he is thankful for it... TongueTongueTongue   how much salman would talk about srk depends on his 'mood'.... he's the moody khan....  jo mun mein aaya, bol diya... don't think he even thinks too much before saying anything about the implications or meanings or any reprecussions.... i guess when you are a star, you know you can get away with almost everything (which he has, so far)....!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

in any case...

Salma2

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Go to top