India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK on KWK pg11-EPISODE added (Page 17)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
in a way this interview felt like it was meant to promote the "wonderful man" srk. it was all about how nice he is. he tried to give safe answers for most questions. in a lot of interviews, he is witty and catty- anybody remember him wanting to play with mallika sherawat?. i felt this episode was meant to patch up all the messed up relationships srk has.

not much of controversial questions either on plastic surgeries LOL

having said that i did like a few quotes he mentioned

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madiha_20perfectlyflawed

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
if anyone making avis please do make where he laughs on kjo you have no friends haha and another one where he's giving winning speech!!
lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeladygagaNuktaacheen

1DStoleMyHeart Goldie
1DStoleMyHeart
1DStoleMyHeart

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
omg thx soo much :)) srk is soo cute he looks soo hot luved all his answers :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swashbuckling

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

well his mom died in his arms, he has no funds to protect her. Then her sister went under coma due to her mom's death. I think his family might shared a very close bond which led his sister got disturbed in such a manner after the death of their mom. SRK had nothing in his pocket when he had to take care of his sister. I feel he is still not fully recovered. He is still in depressing mod over his parents so as her sister, still not well.

did you read his life story? its one amazing journey and that made me a fan of him.

Gauri being a rich girl at that time, stood for SRK who did not have a penny  is his pocket . I found that is an  amazing relationship and she is the strength of his life.At one point, SRK came to mumbai without a penny and no one, in book it said, he cried front of Oberoi hotel and slept at a small lodge for days. Book mentioned it beautifully by stating, he wants to own mumbai city, today city owned him.

That loss he went through, responsible of his sick sister at such young age when all the relatives backed off and they lost all their properties due to mothers' health make him such a flamboyant character. I think his agnorance and fear to society is pretty normal for a guy who went through such conditions. All other stars, are from rich background with brat culture but he is not.

I think he had such a disturbing younghood. He always mentions he wants to give everything to his family cause he was unfortunate.He has no friends? I think he means the current industry. Otherwise his 4-5 school friends are still coming to mannat, all leading ladies he worked with love him to death from Maduri dixit to Priyanka Chopra. Indeed man is special and blessed. 

Edited by Salma2 - 03 January 2011 at 3:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madiha_20shirani7NuktaacheenElusiveDevotionParachute..shona.

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
my two cents on the episode:

it was overall a good episode. im a cynic so i wont comment on the whole 'i called my parents back but they didnt come back' part.

He was not OTT with the whole 'i am such a wonderful guy please come and get to know me and love me'. i think he clearly stated that in his head, he is content where he is and who he is and he doesnt wish to or need to compete with anyone. he knows his shortcomings and he is aware that people may have an issue with him because of those shortcomings, but he also knows that at the age that he is, he cannot change himself and if he tried to, maybe he will make matters worse. he acknowledged that he has an ego, but that the ego is meant for him not to put down others.

he, as always, made jokes on himself and on others too, on the show. lets say that his remarks were perhaps not as witty or catty as usual because Kjo only asked him very safe questions. if this episode was all about 'how nice srk is' then he would not have said what he did about sonam and deepika. esp not deepika because he had a part launching her.

the whole 'make a speech for the award' was acceptance of the fact that he realises that he may not get an award this year and he is still ok with it. the fact that no actress, save for Aish, has a problem working with him speaks A LOT! because in the industry it is very very easy to piss off a female co-star and they will not spare you - known fact.

he is not really my favourite actor, but i feel that he is a very humble human being. to me his humbleness comes across in the fact that he says he is arrogant. i know people like that in real life, and they really are the most awesome people i have come across. srk may or may not be like that. id like to blive he is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenParachute.

FreeBird03 IF-Sizzlerz
FreeBird03
FreeBird03

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
ok episode...srk looked old, tired n yes sad... Ouch the charm which he always has in his interviews was missing here...

I don't agree with few things that he said ...first of all... "that I asked my parents to come back from dead...and they didn't so I have lost faith in friendships and I feel that people will leave me" With all due respect to his feelings, everyone goes through these things... there are times when your near and dear one die or leave you and you feel shattered but then you have to pick up the pieces and start all over again...that is no reason to lose faith...because life goes on and it doesn't stop for anyone...you have to live with it ....and this comes from personal experience....

secondly...he said "you don't need to say I love you to someone if you love them" disagree again! I agree that you don't need to say it everyday...like he was saying "tumne chai pee li..i love you...khaana kha liya...i love you" Who does that? anyway I feel that we all get so busy in our lives...that once in a while its actually very good to pick up the phone and tell your loved ones how much u love them and how much they mean to u...human beings love being loved and cared... a small note or phone call can bring a smile and there's nothing better than that Smile expressing your love is good sometimes... nothing wrong in that... like srk said "agar kehna pade to mohabbat nahi hai"  i don't agree with that at all.....

Edited by ManaliS - 03 January 2011 at 10:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

DeShobhadeYawn!My name is Bore.Big Bore.I l love the world.Big yawn.The world loves me.Bigger yawn.I am love!Biggest yawn.Get a life,BOaRE!More koffee?

lol this twitt of shobhade made me laugh
but i agree with her, it was super BORING
the usual witty srk was missing, this was def his attempt to reach out to salman and farah. i was srsly stumbed when he made his parents' death a reason for him not able to reach out to friends. Like hellooo..who says that.
sorry to say but i prefer the other srk better , at least he is entairtaining.

Go to top