India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK on KWK pg11-EPISODE added (Page 15)

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Sigh. What can I say about this man. Not the usual stufff that we have come to expect with him on the show.. instead, we get to really know what makes him tick. And again, he does it so so well! Intelligent, witty and an honest conversation. Oh and emotional too! Loved it. :)

Edited by Parachute. - 02 January 2011 at 7:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7MeghaSRKLoverswashbuckling

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
I once asked on this forum, why is SRk so loving towards these actresses he works with. Is he just being nice, or is he flirting. Today I got my answer from the man himself.  It's because he is the most loving person in bollywood.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7Salma2anna143glittersMeghaSRKLoverqazplmParachute.sheeeZareena

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
This srk & the srk tht came on KWK last season are sooo different! Well all the episodes this season have been kinda serious & not funny anyway, except for sonam-deepika one, but this was still the BEST (& the sweetest) epi this season so far IMO! Feels soo gud to see srk after such a long timeEmbarrassed The ability in srk to make others feel special is something only he conquers. The last part was very emotional what srk said to kjo & aww kjo had tears in his eyes.

Love u srk & always will...God Bless.

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 02 January 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaSRKLoversheeeturqoisedressswashbuckling

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
lol @ SRK's comments for sonam and deepika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madiha_20Nuktaacheen

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I once asked on this forum, why is SRk so loving towards these actresses he works with. Is he just being nice, or is he flirting. Today I got my answer from the man himself.  It's because he is the most loving person in bollywood.
I agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qazplm

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Very preachy episode, for a second I thought I was watching a Aamir khan interview and not a SRK interview LOL. Despite not being involved in any extra-marital affair scandals, or legal cases or any big scandals per se, SRK i think is one of the most controversial celebrities in bollywood and most of that has been due to his politically incorrect nature in the past. He is now infamous for his spats with a lot of influencial people in bollywood and elsewhere also.. now i think what it is that he is tired of carrying the baggage of all that.. and is trying to let it go in his way.. altho the animosity still remains.. but he is trying get rid of some of that in the way he can...His ambition still remains.. he somewhere has always harboured a feeling to be the number 1 actor in the country.. and now that the other two khans do have bigger hits than him.. he is trying to be humble.. but his eyes are still on the prize.. In the road of his humbleness i am missing the old politically incorrect and flamboyant SRK, but i get the fact that he cannot afford to be all that specially at this stage. In terms of the interview.. a very heavy and manipulative.. ride.. and very boring and predictable for a SRK interview.. The only thing that i liked was what he said about Sonam and Deepika.. he is probably the first guest who has looked at the situation from the eyes of Ranbir kapoor otherwise all the other guests till now have been mocking and laughing at what the girls did to biru... SRK in his own way was right.. who would wanna be with these girls who would bitch about their ex like this.. ROFL Kudos to SRk for saying that.. LOL

Edited by ladygaga - 03 January 2011 at 1:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laly-iktaara-perfectlyflawed.khoobsurat.petticoat

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143glittersParachute.

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I have no words to say but will still say itLOL

If you're looking for a bitchy episode where someone will bring someone else down, then don't waste your time watching this episode. This episode is more like where you would see in CNN or probably with Barkha dutta. A very honest and intelligent interview. I was so surprised to see this side of srk. He sure has matured a lot since the last time he came in KWK. It was a very serious episode, you can even feel that.

I don't understand how episode was about to make Srk good? When he admitted his own mistakes and actually said sorry. He was honest enough to say remind me to call farah as he forgets things. This episode was much needed and thanks to Kjo for making it on how he handle his friendship, he praised salman and Aamir so i don't know:/ For some reason he wasn't happy to see PriyankaLOL the only person he was happy to see was Kajol and respected feeling came when jaya bachchan came And i have to agree with some member as that finale was the BEST!! Jaya is a such a graceful lady. I wish kjo done something more special like he did for other guest, i thought just putting back the memories wasn't so special. Rapid fire was awesome and i want those 2 baskets lol Srk was so funny at his award speech and said is the baby inside of the hamper?ROFL It be nice to see him with Sonam but i think he look sonam as a daughter because he seen her grown up, probably they should do remake of LamheLOL

And when srk brought up his parent he didn't make an excuse, he just expressed his feelings. I know for some of us it's hard. But while i was watching and listening..i was thinking WOW, how good he is and shows he IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT CELEBRITY we have in Bollywood. Kudos to himEmbarrassed

Edited by Zareena - 02 January 2011 at 7:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersParachute.MeghaSRKLoverswashbuckling

Go to top