India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK on KWK pg11-EPISODE added (Page 14)

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I was disappointed with the episode, to be honest. It is absolutely all right to touch upon more serious topix, but not for nearly the whole show. Come on now! Besides honestly speaking, Shahrukh sounded pretty arrogant to me throughout the whole show. The way he was like "Yeah, it is my mistake that people are angry with me but I dun say sorry"; and the overall tone of his interview was cocky.

Edited by amy22 - 02 January 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PCRocks

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
@shridishfan

well KJO is right when he said other actors compare themselves or are being compared to SRK like ALL the time
especially its the media who does hat. how do u think that makes him feel? some newcomer who just made 1 below the average film is compared to him and then olden times one such as big b then the ones from his own era too
infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeNeha435amy22

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@ megha/srk Yes but the media does it, not the actors, upon 300,000 times tried out formula and gossip by the media forces everyone to talk about what they talk about, the only time SRK could blame an actor is when they come out in the open and start comparing themselves to SRK but its not their fault if upon conferences and meetings the media brings up this question.

infinity_9000 yep thats what i was saying too, i guess my words got twisted as well after explaining, but i stand by my opinion as we all are entitled to it, his a public figure, and whatever you said is exactly what i felt watching it. Thanks for explaining

Edited by SidRidARSHFan - 02 January 2011 at 2:55pm
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

This is the least bitchy and most..umm..heartfelt? episode of the season! I really liked it! It was nice to see a different side of SRK! Loved the rapid fire..SRK is hilarious!

haha too right! loved that there was no bitchy moments there but i see we can make up for it here ROFL

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 02 January 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swashbuckling

MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
btw. i hope big b is happy now that SRK replied him back for the bday wish
lets hope he has watched it or he'll still be asking

anyway, seeing the clip @ the end of when SRK & Big B came together reminded me that was also a great show. that was the best grand finale to KWK ever!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zareenaswashbuckling

xDestinyx Senior Member
xDestinyx
xDestinyx

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
the entire episode came off as lets try to make Srk look as the better person. I just wanted to grab Srk & shake him until what he really felt came out most of his answers came off too diplomatic & fake. His ego showed at one part when he said "you cant touch this" As far as I know Salman & Aamir touched MNIK & passed it by miles. He says he cant pick up the phone & call someone so many times okay got it but then contradicts himself & says he will call Farah after the show. Anyways I dont fall for him one bit Srk always saying so much about love & love everyone blah blah blah it get irritating. He know how to make people fall into his spell. I am not surprised he is the most loved star in the industry. For once will like to see a different side to him  no one is perfect he tries so hard to be perfect i wonder if he is even human half of the time. 

Edited by xDestinyx - 02 January 2011 at 4:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilayouknowme-iktaara-PCRocksmittijalebiperfectlyflawed

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Errm as far as I read I dont see anyone bitching, everyone is discussing the episode, sorry but I think everyone is entitled to their opinion of the show and celebrity in the show.....

Go to top