India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK on KWK pg11-EPISODE added (Page 13)

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Yes so am i, I cant make freinds easily, when i see new people  I cant talk to them either, but your kind of twisting what I am trying to say, I am not talking about his or your or even my ability to make freinds, We all are different individuals with our own strengths and weaknesses and I do respect that and  I am not judging on that, my opinion was merely on the reasons he said that, his had fall outs and fights with many of his close freinds and to justify that he said its because i dont know how to keep freinds or i dont go communicate with them and i dont know how to be freinds with someone, that is what i judged him upon that and gave my opinion on what i felt about him because he is a public figure and these were his justifications to the audience that sees him. Its about how you keep the relationships not about your feelings or ability to make freinds, because frankly even i am a close person but i do my best to keep my close ones close to me and i am sure you do as well

Anyways, i dont want you to take this personally and argue here, i did write clearly it was my opinion so lets leave it at that, i wrote what i wrote and stick by it sorry if you disagree,

Edited by SidRidARSHFan - 02 January 2011 at 12:54pm

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
^okie, to each his own.
turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
This is the least bitchy and most..umm..heartfelt? episode of the season! I really liked it! It was nice to see a different side of SRK! Loved the rapid fire..SRK is hilarious!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaSRKLover

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i will watch it then comment
infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity_9000

I just got done watching the episode, and it was okay. I thought he was honest that he had no friends, and mentioned that he doesn't know how to say sorry. I liked his honesty there, but I don't quite agree with him when he brings his parents up, and says that he called them back, but they never came back. That's why he never calls people back.

I am going to sound cynical here, but it appeared like a set up post the Salman and Farah clashes. SRK takes the responsibility of being wrong, but he can't apologize (stating his reasons). The careful hesitancy, and clarification was very well done. At the end of the episode everyone is going to say SRK is such a nice guy!

In his own words he states that if you love someone, then you don't have to tell them over and over again. Well, if you are taking responsibility for your actions, and admit you are wrong, then there is no reason to go on national tv and justify why you can't say sorry.

I didnt understand your second paragraph!! lol can you please explain that Embarrassed

the only thing I was impressed and agreed to him was when he speaks about walking alone, that is true, sometimes walking alone is painful but helps you grow

about telling someone you continously love them, well personally i have an issue with that too I cant say I love you to anyone, but then again I know clearly that there are people who need this assurance, and it doesnt have to be family, even freinds need it, I dont know!! I dont agree to him on everything, his opinion but slightly confusing and narrow minded, and I honestly dont think his the nice person, his a human and he makes mistakes too, but I dont see Farah and Salman a 100% guilty in what has happened, I am sure SRK is if not 50 then 49% guilty too. I just didnt like the way he kept taking the blame and trying to show himself as the better person, it didnt look genuine
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
and this is why srk is so loveable

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143Parachute.swashbuckling

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

May be he is emotionally detach. I understand what he is trying to say when he says he can't say sorry etc. It's like, he loves them, but he doesn't want to get hurt. He is scared of rejection; he is keeping his distance so they can't reject him.  

Some people never get close because of the fear of rejection. Somewhere I read he had depression, so we can't understand what he is going through.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeNuktaacheenElusiveDevotioneraser

Go to top