Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

ruky, do you see any of the members calling each other names...?  do you see any personal attacks...??  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   believe it or not, but debates can carry on in a civil manner....!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

no i just assumed πŸ˜† i just said it in a humour wayπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ruky786

no i just assumed πŸ˜† i just said it in a humour wayπŸ˜†

arey yaar, humour mein bhi aisi daraaoni cheezon se mat compare kiya karo...!   TongueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†   wohi main soochon, which comments did i miss... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey yaar, humour mein bhi aisi daraaoni cheezon se mat compare kiya karo...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   wohi main soochon, which comments did i miss... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you wrote so much i assumed aap logo ke beech mein kuch parishaniya thiπŸ˜† SRK ke baare mein
Originally posted by ruky786

you wrote so much i assumed aap logo ke beech mein kuch parishaniya thiπŸ˜† SRK ke baare mein

arey, to us mein naya kya hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tension nahin hai baba... kyon marvaane ka iraada hai...!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey, to us mein naya kya hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tension nahin hai baba... kyon marvaane ka iraada hai...!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nahin nahin bilkul bi nahi πŸ˜†
I just got around to watching this episode.

AWWWW Shahrukh is mad adorable. His words are just so touching and very emotional.

Oh and yes I also hate the stupid comparisons with SRK. When any actor like Salman or Aamir gives a hit, its immediately compared to SRK. Why? Each actor is different. Each actor has had their share of success. Why the comparison? I just adored Shahrukh's response to Karan's question. He was so honest and very sincere.

Aww his take on Salman & Aamir was so heartwarming. Again very sincere and down to earth with his answers. This is why I love this man more than anything.

"I am not bothered about what they think of me." Damn that's such a perfect answer! I need to seriously learn from my Baadshah!

"I have no friends." Ok Shahrukh I don't believe that one! You have MANY friends! And I'm one of them! 😳 But aww what he said after that is so cute. And half true! :(

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Omg this episode is making me cry. He is such a sweetheart. Damn it. So emotional. Shahrukh's answers were so genuine and senti. Man...No words.

Aww what he said about Ajay was so nice and sweet and genuine. Aww Ajay was also a sweetheart to Shahrukh.

Aww his rapid fire round was so funny, adorable, & cute. I love seeing SRK smile! :) OMG his answer on Deepika & Sonam! 🀣

Aww what Jaya ji said about Amit ji and Shahrukh is so heart warming. Made me senti for sure!

Aww the ending made me tear up again. So sweet.

After seeing this episode, I really hate all those people that make rumors about KJO & Shahrukh! Its so stupid! Can't two guys be good friends? My respect for KJO has gone up a lot more than it was before through this episode.

Seriously this episode has been the best episode this season. Shahrukh I could just go on and on saying things about him. Loved this episode to pieces. It was such a warm and touching episode.

Now looking forward to next week's episode. That episode also looks very promising! :))

Cutiepie Rani love this siggi by the way, it is fabulous:

Aww thank you! :) I'd been wanting to compile little avis like that and make it into a sig. :) The individual avi creators are all mind blowing people! :-)
e is fantasticcc
goshh watched it andd mindblowingg
He just keeps on giving me reasons to love him more<3

Loved how he said if people love him he takes all the credit, so if they dislike him he'll take the blame too.

Really man, they don't make men like him anymore. Luv  u shahrukh