Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jenny1000

This was the best interview. his pain reflected in his interview. God bless this man. His fans will always be there for him.

i loved it
best epi til date, hope to see him again maybe in the final epi or something 😳

seeing him here was just like seeing him in any other interview, he is as genuine & diplomtic here as he is in other interviews
kjo was so right to get him on the show alone for once
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
yh i am happy that you're happy that im happy 🀣
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zareena

if anyone making avis please do make where he laughs on kjo you have no friends haha and another one where he's giving winning speech!!

haha, loved that sarcastic speech πŸ˜† he's just so cute 😳
but this time he didnt have to fight for the hamper
what was that 2nd basket he won? not the coffee hamper the other basket with bits and bobs in it that kjo couldnt pick up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zareena

I have no words to say but will still say itπŸ˜†

If you're looking for a bitchy episode where someone will bring someone else down, then don't waste your time watching this episode. This episode is more like where you would see in CNN or probably with Barkha dutta. A very honest and intelligent interview. I was so surprised to see this side of srk. He sure has matured a lot since the last time he came in KWK. It was a very serious episode, you can even feel that.

I don't understand how episode was about to make Srk good? When he admitted his own mistakes and actually said sorry. He was honest enough to say remind me to call farah as he forgets things. This episode was much needed and thanks to Kjo for making it on how he handle his friendship, he praised salman and Aamir so i don't know:/ For some reason he wasn't happy to see PriyankaπŸ˜† the only person he was happy to see was Kajol and respected feeling came when jaya bachchan came And i have to agree with some member as that finale was the BEST!! Jaya is a such a graceful lady. I wish kjo done something more special like he did for other guest, i thought just putting back the memories wasn't so special. Rapid fire was awesome and i want those 2 baskets lol Srk was so funny at his award speech and said is the baby inside of the hamper?🀣 It be nice to see him with Sonam but i think he look sonam as a daughter because he seen her grown up, probably they should do remake of LamheπŸ˜†

And when srk brought up his parent he didn't make an excuse, he just expressed his feelings. I know for some of us it's hard. But while i was watching and listening..i was thinking WOW, how good he is and shows he IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT CELEBRITY we have in Bollywood. Kudos to him😳

well said πŸ‘
i guess die-hard SRK fans will know that this is the usual SRK we see in all other one-on-one interviews
but yh this is very different to how he usually is on kwk show
thats y i think it was a good idea of kjo to bring him on his own cos we havent seen him in a mag or interview for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time πŸ˜†

this epi was not fake or b*tchy, catty like other epi's so far which is really hurting sum ppl ROFL
read a newspaper article giving it a review! 1st time an interview is getting a full on review
its a shame there was no sudden song & dance in the middle of each q πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, i liked watching the epi despite the slow pace... and he could have given controversial answers, if he wanted.... but i don't think he wants to take the whole issue further... as he said, he is 45, and such things seem mundane... there is a time for everything... when you are younger, you're more hot headed... it's good that he's learned a bit maturity with age... banter can continue but endless digs are extremely annoying... everything should have a limit....!!

things happen in life, you wish well for others and you move on... not everyone will walk the same path as you... and while you meet a lot of people in life, and are friendly with them, does not mean they are your friends.... and he loves only his family most... very natural... actually, i feel the same, so i guess i can relate to that...

a lot of people have the same experiences, but that does not make them all the same... why should he follow in vivek's footsteps and say sorry when he knows that the chances of getting his apology accepted are almost zero... hasn't salman on many occasions said that they can't be friends... whatever his faults are, he does know his shortcomings and he knows the situation... why would he pursue things that are not worth pursuing.... you can't please everyone... i don't think people need to change to get accepted... he is the way he is....  and i find it in bad taste that people are accusing him to use his parents as an excuse... srk is a lot of things, but he knows what proper respect is... he has said some distasteful things, but i don't think he is senseless enough or insensitive enough to use his parents as an excuse... it's obvious there are problems between him and other people.. but at his age, he does not need to carry that baggage... it's over and done with... he has his own life and his own family and he's content with that, as he can be... salman has his own life, aamir has his own and farah has her own... sab apni apni jagah pe khush hain... so be it....!

it was a nice change, actually.... but nothing surprising... and it's funny... but i actually say the same thing... agar kisi ko problem hai mujh se, then maybe from their pov, i am wrong.... i don't think i am, so why would i apologize... doesn't make one a smaller person.... but if you have a completely different terrain of thought, then those issues will always come up.... and how does that mean that he's trying to portray himself as a better person... he said himself that he is arrogant, which he is... but then again, everyone does has an ego... otherwise, there wouldn't be any clash to begin with....!!

rapid fire was fun, though...!  
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Okay that Shobha De tweet was a bit rude. So he's not allowed to be serious in interviews? Ermmm.

Anyways, all said and done, how well does this man speak? Articulates his words and sentences so well! No other actor in the industry comes close.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parachute.

Okay that Shobha De tweet was a bit rude. So he's not allowed to be serious in interviews? Ermmm.

Anyways, all said and done, how well does this man speak? Articulates his words and sentences so well! No other actor in the industry comes close.

ugh, shoba de is on twitter? wot a joke 🀒
shoba is rude to every1 in bwood, its lke she has a personal agenda against bwood itself, maybe cos they wouldnt take her seriously as part of it πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
and i'm rather amused that some play the devil's advocate in some cases, and are cynical with such sensitive topics as someone's parents death...!   well, well, does not surprise me though...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parachute.

well, shobha did not say anything insensitive... all she said was the episode was boring... which imo, is fine... the episode is slow paced... and there is no law that srk needs to be catty as well...

besides, shobha does not like srk.... i think she has previously made much more colourful comments about him...!!
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just watched the episode...always a pleasure to watch shahrukh..loved his jokess especially about Sonam & Deepika...and it was nice to see his emotional side, like about his parents...i remember during the IIFA awards 2005, when he got the best actor award he said: I want to thank all my fans for giving me so much love....that i dont miss my parents anymore. Really emotional! And i thought it was really touching when he thanked karan, he waz like: Karan Johar looked after me aahwww....and in the flashback, Jaya talked with so much respect...how Amitabh and Shahrukh are god blessed human beings etc...Shahrukh just truly rocks and in my opinion he is and will remain the best actor and human being <3