Posted: 13 years ago
This is the least bitchy and most..umm..heartfelt? episode of the season! I really liked it! It was nice to see a different side of SRK! Loved the rapid fire..SRK is hilarious!
I just got done watching the episode, and it was okay. I thought he was honest that he had no friends, and mentioned that he doesn't know how to say sorry. I liked his honesty there, but I don't quite agree with him when he brings his parents up, and says that he called them back, but they never came back. That's why he never calls people back.

I am going to sound cynical here, but it appeared like a set up post the Salman and Farah clashes. SRK takes the responsibility of being wrong, but he can't apologize (stating his reasons). The careful hesitancy, and clarification was very well done. At the end of the episode everyone is going to say SRK is such a nice guy!

In his own words he states that if you love someone, then you don't have to tell them over and over again. Well, if you are taking responsibility for your actions, and admit you are wrong, then there is no reason to go on national tv and justify why you can't say sorry.

Edited by infinity_9000 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by infinity_9000

I just got done watching the episode, and it was okay. I thought he was honest that he had no friends, and mentioned that he doesn't know how to say sorry. I liked his honesty there, but I don't quite agree with him when he brings his parents up, and says that he called them back, but they never came back. That's why he never calls people back.

I am going to sound cynical here, but it appeared like a set up post the Salman and Farah clashes. SRK takes the responsibility of being wrong, but he can't apologize (stating his reasons). The careful hesitancy, and clarification was very well done. At the end of the episode everyone is going to say SRK is such a nice guy!

In his own words he states that if you love someone, then you don't have to tell them over and over again. Well, if you are taking responsibility for your actions, and admit you are wrong, then there is no reason to go on national tv and justify why you can't say sorry.

I didnt understand your second paragraph!! lol can you please explain that 😳

the only thing I was impressed and agreed to him was when he speaks about walking alone, that is true, sometimes walking alone is painful but helps you grow

about telling someone you continously love them, well personally i have an issue with that too I cant say I love you to anyone, but then again I know clearly that there are people who need this assurance, and it doesnt have to be family, even freinds need it, I dont know!! I dont agree to him on everything, his opinion but slightly confusing and narrow minded, and I honestly dont think his the nice person, his a human and he makes mistakes too, but I dont see Farah and Salman a 100% guilty in what has happened, I am sure SRK is if not 50 then 49% guilty too. I just didnt like the way he kept taking the blame and trying to show himself as the better person, it didnt look genuine
and this is why srk is so loveable

May be he is emotionally detach. I understand what he is trying to say when he says he can't say sorry etc. It's like, he loves them, but he doesn't want to get hurt. He is scared of rejection; he is keeping his distance so they can't reject him.  

Some people never get close because of the fear of rejection. Somewhere I read he had depression, so we can't understand what he is going through.  

I was disappointed with the episode, to be honest. It is absolutely all right to touch upon more serious topix, but not for nearly the whole show. Come on now! Besides honestly speaking, Shahrukh sounded pretty arrogant to me throughout the whole show. The way he was like "Yeah, it is my mistake that people are angry with me but I dun say sorry"; and the overall tone of his interview was cocky.
Edited by amy22 - 13 years ago
@shridishfan

well KJO is right when he said other actors compare themselves or are being compared to SRK like ALL the time
especially its the media who does hat. how do u think that makes him feel? some newcomer who just made 1 below the average film is compared to him and then olden times one such as big b then the ones from his own era too
Originally posted by SidRidARSHFan

I didnt understand your second paragraph!! lol can you please explain that 😳

the only thing I was impressed and agreed to him was when he speaks about walking alone, that is true, sometimes walking alone is painful but helps you grow

about telling someone you continously love them, well personally i have an issue with that too I cant say I love you to anyone, but then again I know clearly that there are people who need this assurance, and it doesnt have to be family, even freinds need it, I dont know!! I dont agree to him on everything, his opinion but slightly confusing and narrow minded, and I honestly dont think his the nice person, his a human and he makes mistakes too, but I dont see Farah and Salman a 100% guilty in what has happened, I am sure SRK is if not 50 then 49% guilty too. I just didnt like the way he kept taking the blame and trying to show himself as the better person, it didnt look genuine

@bold: Completely agree. I have the same problem. I have no issues with that, and in fact I agree with him there.

I didn't want to write this, because this forum is filled with SRK fans.

By "set up" I meant that he comes on the show and takes the blame to show himself as the better person (like you said). He states that he won't apologize, and when Karan asks him, if he would call Farah, then he answers saying yes. Later he makes an excuse saying he will forget to call her. In the rapid fire round Karan asks him, if Salman called, then would SRK answer the call? And SRK says that he would answer, since he has no issues talking.

Bottom line: Farah and Salman can call SRK to speak to him, but he won't call since he doesn't know how to call people back (at least it appeared like that to me!).

Edited by infinity_9000 - 13 years ago
@ megha/srk Yes but the media does it, not the actors, upon 300,000 times tried out formula and gossip by the media forces everyone to talk about what they talk about, the only time SRK could blame an actor is when they come out in the open and start comparing themselves to SRK but its not their fault if upon conferences and meetings the media brings up this question.

infinity_9000 yep thats what i was saying too, i guess my words got twisted as well after explaining, but i stand by my opinion as we all are entitled to it, his a public figure, and whatever you said is exactly what i felt watching it. Thanks for explaining
Edited by SidRidARSHFan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by chocolover89

This is the least bitchy and most..umm..heartfelt? episode of the season! I really liked it! It was nice to see a different side of SRK! Loved the rapid fire..SRK is hilarious!

haha too right! loved that there was no bitchy moments there but i see we can make up for it here 🤣
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago