Posted: 13 years ago
Kjo is a mastermind GENIUS!! Why? Because all of the episode promo has been aired, he always shows the best part of the episode and here he's saving it..But Srk looks so tired๐Ÿ˜” Hope Kajol has left a msg for him๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks.....although I am not an ardent fan of SRK, one thing I have observed in a majority of his interviews is that his answers are always practical and frank, no diplomacy involved at all.....something I admire about him.......He carries his own identity individually and no facade involved at all......keep it up SRK.....(if only other stars took a leaf out of your book too......would deffo put my tizzy mind at ease???๐Ÿ˜†) No pun intended!!!!!

next epi is the last epi?๐Ÿ˜•
^^No, kjo just thought airing the srk episode for new years to bring more good luck, i guess lol
They might bring him back with someone for the last episode maybe? (fingers crossed) but haiii, shah!! <3 Haven't seen a proper SRK interview in wayyy too long! Looking forward to it :)
Originally posted by Parachute.

They might bring him back with someone for the last episode maybe? (fingers crossed) but haiii, shah!! <3 Haven't seen a proper SRK interview in wayyy too long! Looking forward to it :)

maybe with Kajol๐Ÿ˜ณ Kajol recently said she's taking 3 or 4 years break now, so he might convince her.

lol way too funny....haha  "I'll do it for less. I'm cheap."  srk is the best for sure. karan is funny

can't wait to see this episode
This is my most awaited episode..I love SRK! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by azeeblowing

is this last programe?

No, this isn't the finale episode.
Finally it's here...thank you๐Ÿค—

It's been so long that we have got a proper Shah interview...definitely looking forward to this one๐Ÿ˜ƒ