Pratigya

Craziest thing u've done for Arja!!

Nandini_09 Newbie
Nandini_09
Nandini_09

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Hug Heya Buddies! Hug

This is my first ever topic on this forum….hope u will participate! Tongue

Jst wanted to share with u d most craziest thing I've done while watching Arja!! Embarrassed  

It was 1 episode where they were romancing. Blushing  Actually, I keep my cell with me during the entire half-an-hour and when the break cums, me and my frend txt each other as v can't resist….v can't delay the Arja talk! Wink

Nw, what happened was, while I was watching my Mom called me as she wanted something frm the Fridge….I was watching and walking simultaneously….I took the thing and gave it to her and went back to my place. In 5 mins there was a break. I looked down to txt my friend and Oooopsss! My cell was not with me! D'ohI searched every possible place….whereever I had gone….bt in vain. Unhappy Then suddenly I remembered that there was 1 more place I had gone to and that was the….Yes! Clap I ran there and saw my cell in the Fridge! Wacko So, I had left it there in a hurry for not missing a single scene of my fav couple!! Day Dreaming

So, what similar things have u done? Plz share ur experiences too! Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxforyoukriyacoolfattinna9naelle45Elvira22Tivosuk4---Yemi---Lilac_N_MapleArjaAddictPragati.Tcarisma2

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Cell in the fridge !!! That's really funny. LOL 

It clearly shows your obsession for ArJa/ KriYa . But nothing like that happened with me till now . I just used to watch all the repeat telecasts if i didn't have class and even on YouTube also . Tongue LOL 
But i don't do it anymore. 

Edited by Arine_123 - 26 December 2010 at 10:08am
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

LOL  Nothing like that. But I started watching the show a few months after it started, and I got so obsessed I tried to go back and catch up on all important scenes. Of course, there was too much to recap and I couldn't, but I was crazy enough to think I could. ConfusedLOL

salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I think of them 24/7LOLLOLLOLLOLisnt crazyShockedmera kya faida hona hai iss  mainSillyLOLLOLlove these two sweetiepiesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthey are so  loyal ,faithful and different from any other jodis Ive seen so farClapClapClapClapthey are passionate about their love EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedits one crazy jodiHug
Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyana9naCrAzYREDbabithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I laughed, smiled, cried with them... I love this jodi a lot , tht My life revolves around them now...My only entertainment is arja/kriya. I go crazy n my mouth widens automatically seeing them.Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyana9naCrAzYREDArjaAddict

Nandini_09 Newbie
Nandini_09
Nandini_09

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

I laughed, smiled, cried with them... I love this jodi a lot , tht My life revolves around them now...My only entertainment is arja/kriya. I go crazy n my mouth widens automatically seeing them.Hug

LOL Great!
na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
wen i watch tis serial esp kriya part only  i dont wnt 2 miss even 4 a second even though it telecast repeat ;;;;;;;; dont wnt  any one 2 interupt while watchng  n i feel irrited easily wen sme one call me / 2 do sme work ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;after a while i think  why i am gng sooo crazy for kriya but after seeing all your opinion;;;;;;;;;;;; now i relax all of u hve sme /other crazy thing  dne for kriya 
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I've lost my mind over them. Sit at the computer all day long on this site, Ii have totally neglected my personal websites - that Ii even forgotten the administration password - Till I had to go and search for where I had written them down.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hilmicbabithajArjaAddict

Go to top