Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bring back my TaSha! (Page 2)

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Beautifully written...Naku's experiences have changed her and matured her...and Dutta misses the Naku who was not his wife and lover but his friend.

Yes, he misses the Naku who was his friend. Once she heals him, i hope he gets her back to her talkative self.

Thanks for reading.

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I love to watch some passed scene again and again (thanx to OnlyMishal on youtube!)

LTL is THE BEST SHOW no matter if there are to many bloopers but the story itself is so awesome! Some scenes are just too good! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
T
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

very nice post liz...

i agree they both have changed bt this change was bound 2 occur in the given circumstances... naku has had 2 mature, i feel this change occured after the FR becos she needs 2 win dutta's trust n also defeat kala, so yes the sweet bond they used 2 have has been missing for a while, or shud i say it gt lost after the supriyarunning away incident happened..... do u recall the duji scene at the adda... dutta seemed 2 b hurt by the fact tht naku has changed so much and doesn't talk 2 her as much as she used too...n baji tried making him understand tht their relationship has changed, altho he never treated her like a servant, dutta was always her saab bt nw its her husband so there is bound 2 b a slight change in the way they communicate.

</div>
<div>i am missing those times too...bt im hpin tht once things r sorted naku gts bk 2 her old self... non stop bak bak and also doing zidd n challenging dutta.,.. cos he likes it too....

You said it, Yuvika! The fact that Dutta noticed the change in her and discussed it with Baji gives me hope. Once he accepts her again, he will do everything to get her smiles back. He keeps doing it even now, keeps asking Chup kyu hai and Tu khush nahi hai.

Hoping that happiness finds its way to Tasha soon.

Edited by lizdarcy - 26 December 2010 at 11:45am

-bharti-

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Beautifully written...Naku's experiences have changed her and matured her...and Dutta misses the Naku who was not his wife and lover but his friend.

Yes, he misses the Naku who was his friend. Once she heals him, i hope he gets her back to her talkative self.

Thanks for reading.
@ LIZ ----- I caught up some of the old TASHA scenes over the weekend too and felt exaclty the same.

Let's hope Nakku will explain her driving skills to Dutta exactly the way she described the karronji making skills!!! that will break the ice between them too.

Ships

Edited by shivansh - 26 December 2010 at 12:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy-bharti-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

@Lizdarcy,

This is definitely something we all want and would love to see CVs reprise once the proper Tasha reunion happens. However, I doubt that it would have the same magic as the one we saw in Feb/March as the dynamics of their relationship has changed completely since then.

Love/fFriendship at the level of banter, normally, takes a backseat as a husband and wife tune in with the demands of marriage and its impact on their day to day lives and those surrounding them. In the case of D&N. they would have gone through so much that by the time they settle down to proper marital bliss, they will be looking at all the responsibilities if I am to go by the changes I have seen in both of them since their second wedding.

I would love to see those exchanges strictly within the confines of their private quarters for fear of all the evil eyes forever casting a blight on their happiness. Hopefully Cv's will oblige.Smile

oh, i hope the responsibilities of marriage don't change them into another mundane couple. Something tells me it won't happen. Tasha have been unconventional right from the start. Their friendship, marriage, and the sweet romance has all been so delightfully different. The CVs have given ample time to develop every facet. Hence, i feel the romance will be as gratifying too. The shart scene gives me hope. Naku will always challenge Dutta, and he will never fail to be enchanted by her childlike steadfastness.

And yes, i'd prefer these moments to be private too. I'm getting all excited thinking of the wondrous romantic possibilities. What is it about this couple that makes me feel that no one has ever loved before, atleast not like they love each other, slowly falling in love with each other, one facet at a time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ships-bharti-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Liz, i too miss that naku's chirping nd dutta's teasing. But here circumstances has changed. Dutta's ego is not even letting him to talk to naku in his sober state. There is almost negligible communication between them in sober state. Dutta only speaks his heart out while drunk nd that too nt effectively as after a while he sleeps. His pain has taken over his innocence.

But u don't worry, we vl get our old TaSha back very soon nd vl enjoy their super chemistry.Liz, i too miss that naku's chirping nd dutta's teasing. But here circumstances has changed. Dutta's ego is not even letting him to talk to naku in his sober state. There is almost negligible communication between them in sober state. Dutta only speaks his heart out while drunk nd that too nt effectively as after a while he sleeps. His pain has taken over his innocence. But u don't worry, we vl get our old TaSha back very soon nd vl enjoy their super chemistry.

we're gonna get our old Tasha back very soon, coz Dutta's almost on the verge now. He cannot stay away from her any longer

-bharti-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faryyy

I love to watch some passed scene again and again (thanx to OnlyMishal on youtube!)

LTL is THE BEST SHOW no matter if there are to many bloopers but the story itself is so awesome! Some scenes are just too good! :D

oh, tell me about it! I never tire of them! Also thanks to Ritz!
lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivansh

Originally posted by lizdarcy

Thanks for reading.

</div>

@ LIZ ----- I caught up some of the old TASHA scenes over the weekend too and felt exaclty the same.
<div>

Let's hope Nakku will explain her driving skills to Dutta exactly the way she described the karronji making skills!!! that will break the ice between them too.

Ships

Someone please post the link to that karonji scene. I need to watch it again. Please! This whole week, everyone's been mentioning it.

With the mood they're in, there are chances for something more serious and ahem volatile happening, ships!

LOL

-bharti-

Go to top