India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bring back my TaSha!

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I miss TaSha. I was watching some of the scenes from Feb and March, and it struck me that both of them have changed so much.

What i miss is the playful banter, Nakusha's chatter, Dutta's retorts and the general cheer these scenes exuded. The scenes were so unhurried, with Dutta treating Naku as a kid who talks too much. His fondness for her is evident in the way he keeps teasing her. Sab sikhaya teri aai ne, bas chup baithna nahi sikhaya. I remember watching these videos when i first got hooked to the show. I think that was the Dutta i fell in love with. The fact that this man shared such a sweet bond with a servant girl, whom others ignored because of her apparent ugliness touched me. I could see no servant-master relation there. Their friendship touched me, more so because Dutta poured out his heart to her and she in turn told him stories of faith. What they say about soulmates must be true, i thought, when i first saw them. How destiny strangely delivers to you that one person who can make all your life seem like the answer to a prayer.

Both Nakusha and Dutta have grown with their trials. Their bond has grown deeper, more meaningful but at the cost of their innocence. Their story is more heartwrenchingly beautiful than ever, but i miss the girl who could talk nineteen to the dozen and charm Dutta with her childlike sweetness. I miss the Dutta who would tease Naku. Nakusha's become his wife, and in the process turned into a mature version of herself.

Once the storm has passed, and TaSha find each other again I hope to see them back. Like the scene where Dutta asks Naku, aaj kuch nahi hai bolne ko tere paas or the recent kitchen scene where he says Chup kyu hai, i want Dutta to bring back his chirpy Naku again. It is evident that he misses her prattle, her innocent smile. Naku's defying him alright, but i want to see a reprise of the Shart lagane ka natija jaanti hai scene. I want them to continue that. Well, i also want to see some soulful, sensual romance that leaves me breathless. And speechless. That and some playful naughtiness. Call me greedy, but when it comes to Tasha i want it all.

Sigh. I need a cure for this obsession. Silly

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalimerunLEGENDS66Fatima82dikuloloshan2430KavitaDRmishimanokomal_w25LaTuLaarshi_forever9shruti10augustnotsorryshipsCrystal29mnx12mozart66mussy.jamshedkadduusub_rosaltl_fanrama_2010kiran255mariescott14MelodiousDreamsSophia21.scorpio10-bharti-ushankitvcSanely_InsaneSuhaniSonia--Sia--MrsKhan

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged

U sd what on my mind ....those cutes lil encounters is what brought to LTL nd DN ....D teasing N ... her innocent smile .... nd her non stop bakbak....

I knw relation matures ...but that innocence was the core of thier relationship .. nd I want it back

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82lizdarcyKavitaDRmussy.jamshedkadduusub_rosa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Beautifully written...Naku's experiences have changed her and matured her...and Dutta misses the Naku who was not his wife and lover but his friend.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82lizdarcyKavitaDRmussy.jamshedkadduusub_rosaMelodiousDreams

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

very nice post liz...

i agree they both have changed bt this change was bound 2 occur in the given circumstances... naku has had 2 mature, i feel this change occured after the FR becos she needs 2 win dutta's trust n also defeat kala, so yes the sweet bond they used 2 have has been missing for a while, or shud i say it gt lost after the supriya running away incident happened..... do u recall the duji scene at the adda... dutta seemed 2 b hurt by the fact tht naku has changed so much and doesn't talk 2 her as much as she used too...n baji tried making him understand tht their relationship has changed, altho he never treated her like a servant, dutta was always her saab bt nw its her husband so there is bound 2 b a slight change in the way they communicate.

i am missing those times too...bt im hpin tht once things r sorted naku gts bk 2 her old self... non stop bak bak and also doing zidd n challenging dutta.,.. cos he likes it too....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430Fatima82KavitaDRlizdarcysub_rosakadduumussy.jamshed-bharti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Beautifully written...Naku's experiences have changed her and matured her...and Dutta misses the Naku who was not his wife and lover but his friend.
i agree i feel he's nt able 2 connect with naku anymre becos he feels she;s changed a lot...n she has...its as tho after the FR, not onli has her face changed bt also her nature, which isnt reali gdConfused so m hpin CVs bring bk tht innocence between them once dutta accepts her...there was a glimpse of tht shown wen naku challenges dutta and does zidd.... Embarrassed naku being herself n telling him wt to do like she used too... n he enjoyed tht bt since FR its missing, bt thn agen its bound 2 b missing because they arent as close as they used 2 b ...hpe things change soon....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRlizdarcykadduumussy.jamshed

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

@Lizdarcy,

This is definitely something we all want and would love to see CVs reprise once the proper Tasha reunion happens. However, I doubt that it would have the same magic as the one we saw in Feb/March as the dynamics of their relationship has changed completely since then.

Love/fFriendship at the level of banter, normally, takes a backseat as a husband and wife tune in with the demands of marriage and its impact on their day to day lives and those surrounding them. In the case of D&N. they would have gone through so much that by the time they settle down to proper marital bliss, they will be looking at all the responsibilities if I am to go by the changes I have seen in both of them since their second wedding.

I would love to see those exchanges strictly within the confines of their private quarters for fear of all the evil eyes forever casting a blight on their happiness. Hopefully Cv's will oblige.Smile

Edited by KavitaDR - 26 December 2010 at 10:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsnotsorrylizdarcykadduumussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Liz, i too miss that naku's chirping nd dutta's teasing. But here circumstances has changed. Dutta's ego is not even letting him to talk to naku in his sober state. There is almost negligible communication between them in sober state. Dutta only speaks his heart out while drunk nd that too nt effectively as after a while he sleeps. His pain has taken over his innocence.

But u don't worry, we vl get our old TaSha back very soon nd vl enjoy their super chemistry.Liz, i too miss that naku's chirping nd dutta's teasing. But here circumstances has changed. Dutta's ego is not even letting him to talk to naku in his sober state. There is almost negligible communication between them in sober state. Dutta only speaks his heart out while drunk nd that too nt effectively as after a while he sleeps. His pain has taken over his innocence. But u don't worry, we vl get our old TaSha back very soon nd vl enjoy their super chemistry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcymussy.jamshedkadduu

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

U sd what on my mind ....those cutes lil encounters is what brought to LTL nd DN ....D teasing N ... her innocent smile .... nd her non stop bakbak....

<div></div>I knw relation matures ...but that innocence was the core of thier relationship .. nd I want it back

yes, that innocence defined their relationship and made it unique. The fact that the CVs took it slow and sweet made all the difference. I hope we're getting all that back soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-bharti-

Go to top