India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

This was not 2hr maha episode??

mona_g Newbie
mona_g
mona_g

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I managed to find a link to watch the drama and it only goes to the point where bebo hugs amrit and amrit takes out the knife to kill her while she is hugging him..I can't take it anymore..But this whole thing was just 1 hour not 2 hour??? is there anymore to come in this maha episode or I just wait for the drama on monday???

Thanks Ouch

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
U have 2 wait 4 monday as the show ends at that point.
mona_g Newbie
mona_g
mona_g

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

U have 2 wait 4 monday as the show ends at that point.

The second part of the maha episode continues on monday right?
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
arghhhhhhhhhhhh it was only an hour epi, well its ok, thank goodness in today epi khanna chapter got closed, haiiiiiii waiting for tomorrow, hope amrit won't do anything to bebo.
mona_g Newbie
mona_g
mona_g

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

arghhhhhhhhhhhh it was only an hour epi, well its ok, thank goodness in today epi khanna chapter got closed, haiiiiiii waiting for tomorrow, hope amrit won't do anything to bebo.

Yeah I think so too, everything pretty much wrapped up well, I also hope amrit doesn't do anything to bebo either that would be awful Confused.

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona_g

Originally posted by juhuti

Yeah I think so too, everything pretty much wrapped up well, I also hope amrit doesn't do anything to bebo either that would be awful Confused.

i still have watched the episode but read the update and i guess amrit was following bebo, so if he were then i hope now he knows the whole truth and why bebo was staying at khanna as arjun's wife. so hopefully now he knows the truth.... lets see kal ke epi mein kia hota hai.
mona_g Newbie
mona_g
mona_g

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
i still have watched the episode but read the update and i guess amrit was following bebo, so if he were then i hope now he knows the whole truth and why bebo was staying at khanna as arjun's wife. so hopefully now he knows the truth.... lets see kal ke epi mein kia hota hai.
[/QUOTE]

Agar say amrit was following bebo around and hopefully he knows the truth and all, phir churi nikaalnay ki kya zaroorat thi along with his scary lens pehan kay as well..There was mistake in the drama, remember when arjun takes the knife out of prabjhot's back  and puts it on the floor to see who was taking his picture...later the phone rings and he is about to pick up the phone right then look at prabjhot's back it has the knife back again in her back and not on the floor where arjun left it.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
You know Mona these foolish cvs are bound to make mistakes...

And Afee u r right atleast ek evil chapter to close hua...Shukar Ameen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinhactnt

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top