India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Saavan ff: Continue the story (Page 4)

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hey U people are Great and Amazing Yaar....Here in the forum Almost Everyone are Talented and Truly Amazing....Keep it up Guyz...Love all your posts....Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChicksash10maris08

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
same here love it Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Then  the   lights went out.....
A full moon that has now risen to its full glory was filling the room with its soft whiteness... basking the the two lovers, who have suffered much these past weeks..
..soothing their wounded egos and body.. like a balm driving away the pain..
The night was silent except for the occasional rustle of trees and the insects nocturnal activities...

But in the room the silence was defeaning...
Shravan was drinking the sight of his beloved Saachi... breathing her perfume.. and soaking in her love...though tired to the core he was wide awake... this was the moment he was waiting for all these weeks....this is  what he had dreamed of....the homecoming... into saachi's arms...
Saachi  was undergoing a myriad of emotions... a sweet shyness.. a new boldness... a  respectful  proudness... in all a fully happy state  of a wife... But then she was trembling like a new bride...
This Shravan whom she was so familiar like the back of her hand  these past 6 months was so diff tonight...she was receiving  his signals loud and clear...
The gap bewtn them closed...... their hands entwined... their lips sealed... their bodies  was playing its own tune....like a Bhilawal thaat(nilambari) for the night ahead.... like a bhoopal for the new dawn....
No words were needed to be spoken...only the two heart beats spoke volumes.....
like a king ascending the throne.. the two souls peaked and united as one.........an ecstasy fulfilled truly...
 The moon was casting  its long shadows  the night was cool ....
The room was warm, the silence puntured with the satisfied breath of the lovers  now sleeping soundly...
A new dawn was awakening heralding  with it ...  new hopes and dreams, new paths to tread ,new challenges to face, new beginings...
But  Saavan will  know how to handle them for now they have become one.. and this will give them strength and courage and confidence to face the world...

Saachi and Shravan  join others for break fast with a glow in their faces... All are happy to see them together...
Pratap;....beta thumara jeeth toh hogaya... ab kya karega thum..
Shravan...mein soch raha tha ki mein ek bike factory koloon ...Jahan hand made bikes  will be  made from the  scratch .. aur sirf woh nahin.. purana kattara bikes ko bhi mein naya sa banaunga....Jaisa woh American Choppers hai na waisa... bus mujhe aap ka aashirwad aur startup fund chahiye ...bus...
Pratap.....teek hai Shravan is bare mein thum ek feasiblity report prepare karo... mein dehkunga hain aage kya karna hai...
Savrav... shravan yeh bahut accha idea hai... par dhyan rako .. ise haasil karne keliye bahut mehent karna padega...
rajat.....yes shravan am glad ur are showing some seriousness in ur life..... keep it up bhai...
Dadhi....Bittu aaja mere bacche... aaj mein bahut garv mehesoos karrahaga hoon... mera potha bada bangaya

saying this she kisses his forehead....  Madhura  always the least spoken... is teary eyed proud of her ladla.. he hugs him..  nidhi and neetha are happy and smiling.... and Saachi,  her beautiful eyes reflecting her love, pride and happiness is smiling and soaking up all this affection....

Meanwhile at the hospital  Ranbeer lapses into bouts of sleep and wakeful unawareness.... hes still not able to remember who he is and how he came to this bed.. But everytime he opened his eyes ... there like a beacon of light shinning to guide the ships... this beautiful girl with koel lined eyes shining with concern is always at his bedside...Just looking at her he sees  nothing else... dosent want to remember anything else.....
Slowly  a day , a week passes on... Ranbeer is now up and abt feeling restless eager to get discharged....
He dosent know what to do, where to go.. but hes sure of one thing this desi beauty has now become an integral part of him... with her by his side he will slowly unravel the mystery of his life......

plzz some one continue from here.... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickniru273Ishrafan11Davi

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
O my god you've written this part amazing! Why don't we become CV's LOL

I'm going to think about how to continue this story, if no one else is...But I really would like to see others contribute as well, what say?Wink That'll give us a varied storyline Big smile

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

O my god you've written this part amazing! Why don't we become CV's LOL

I'm going to think about how to continue this story, if no one else is...But I really would like to see others contribute as well, what say?Wink That'll give us a varied storyline Big smile
  yes     the fun is to see how other people think and carry on from their thoughts. that ways a new wavelength can be created

Edited by maris08 - 31 December 2010 at 3:38am

ChocolateChick

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
THIS IS THE SAAVAN FF    EVERYONE JOIN IN....AN IDEA ORIGINALLY MOOTED BY DOC99(SANGEETHA)... ITS STARTING FROM THE THREAD  WHERE  PRATAP SAYS  TO SAACHI THAT IF SHE AGREES TO MARRY RANBEER THEN SHRAVAN WILL BE WELCOMED BACK TO THE HOUSE....   this was started by Lucky, then  continued byJahnvi, Sangeetha,
Myself and Sheila...till now

Okay sangeeta let me do the ribbon cutting for story.......

Saanchi:-- what
Pratap:-- Yeah I said if you agrees then I will allow shravan to come back ......... Dont  you wanna shravan happy and back along with family members...... 
Saanchi:- Sorry Papa ..... I want him to be happy but not at this cost..... At once you are saying you are doing all this to make him responsible and when he has started realizing his duties and begin to work.......Then u are asking him to come back and marry me with someone else...... You know very well that we love each other..
Pratap:-  i know but shravan is not right guy...4 u.... Love is not all thing with which you can spend whole life....... I know shravan verywell he will be never earn  1 lac leave alone in 1 month in his whole life.....
Saanchi:- I know sharavan very well....... He has full support of me............ He will surely earn 1 lac before 30 days deadline.... Thats my trust..... and regarding marriage forget it.... I will never marry again in my life.....

Pratap:- You are not understanding >>> He has broken ur trust so many times... still u r believing him.. 
Saanchi:- yeah whatever he has done in past i still love and trust him...
Pratap:- You will have to repent
saanchi :- no prob.... and she walks away...

Shravan goes back to the garage where Mandira is still waiting for him. She sees him dressed up in a suit and gets a bit confused so she asks shravan where he was for so long. shravan is upset from the dream he saw on the road and everything that took place that night so when Mandira inquires him, he gets angry.
Shravan- why do you care?
Mandira- (confused) jee you said you'd be going to buy me a gift and when you didn't come back for so long, I got worried.
Shravan- gift? is that all you care about? can't you see i am not in a good mood? just leave me alone.
Mandira eyes get filled with tears as she'd never heard him talk so rudely so she leaves. Shravan is numb and shocked to realize what he'd done and said. He feels sorry for Mandira and was about to go after her before he stopped himself. It was late in the night and if Rocky woke up, he would create havoc. Shravan was irritated with himself for lying to Sanchi and Mandira. He wanted to tell them both the truth but didn't have the courage to see them hurt.
Shravan (to himself): i am the biggest idiot. i have hurt so many people in just a matter of few hours. no wonder every one thinks i can't do anything right or responsibly. i will have to do something about this mess I've gotten myself into and it will have to start with telling Mandira the truth. yes, that is what i am going to do tomorrow morning. she loves me so much and i can't keep on cheating her like this anymore.

After mandira leaves, shravan decided that he has to tell the truth to mandira, the very next day.

both shravan and saachi think about their meeting at cafe, and doze to sleep.

next morning, saachi was getting ready to go and meet shravan.

after getting ready, she comes down and wen she was about to leave, pratap calls her

pratap: saachi beta, kaha jaa rahe ho?

saachi: wo papa.. mai mandir jaa rahi hoon.

pratap: ohh. to theek hai. akele kyu jaa rahe ho? ranbir ko bhi leke chalo tumare saath.

saachi: papa... lekin... mai...

pratap: ranbir ab thak sheher bhi acche se nahi dekha. tum bhi akele kyun jaana?

saachi: papa its ok. mujhe akele jaane me koi prob nahi hai..

pratap: saachi beta, mai keh raha hoon, usse sheher dikho, ranbir hamare ghar ka khaas mehmaan hai. ek minuite, mai use bhulaoonga...

ranbir: uncle mai tayaar hun. ok saachi toh chale?

saachi was looking at pratap and ranbir wit a shocked and helpless expression.
okay heres the next thread

Ranbeer is chuckling to himself to have cornered  Saachi like this...He was thinking how to meet Shravan with Saachi alongside him..yeah  a million dollar smile on his face..

Saachi  feeels very bad. she wanted to meet Shravan alone and have some  quality time with him. par is ....  khabab mein haadhi ko kaise nikalna.... sochna padega.

MEANWHILE AT THE GARAGE
Shravan gets ready to meet Saachi at cafe hilltop. par lo aagayee mandhira. ji  aaap kahagah jarahe ho..... mein be chaloon aap ke saath?....Shravan was abt to say some excuse and get away but .... kya timing Rocky aagaya...

kya huwah? kahagh gayab hone ka plan hai Shravan....Mandhira ke saath chalo....  warna... mera  pistol  bolega mein nahi...
Shravan hits himself on his head and mutters... yeh dono bhai aur behen mujhe jeetheji marega.....

Ranbeer  drives the car with Saachi seated in the back. He eyes her in the rearview mirror  and enjoys her discomfort.. hehe heehh he smiles to himself..
Poor  saachi.... she thinks.... khaash  Shravan ji pehele se us contract ko dekhkar jala diya thoh ...... aab kya karen. Ram ji plz  meri madhat kijiye...

Ranbeer's car halts in front of the cafe... both get down......

A motocycle with two people  also stops in front of the cafe..
madhira gets down...

Ranbeer and Saachi glance at them...... A figure gets down from the bike  and removes his helmet.....

precap  Saachi is shocked Ranbeer chuckles
Sanchi- Shravan ji?
Ranbir (playing wicked)- what is he doing with such a beautiful girl here? Sanchi, do you know her?
Sanchi goes to Shravan and asks him what he is doing there. Shravan is shocked to see Sanchi and tries his best to divert her mind.
Mandira- Jee, who is she?
Shravan- She... uh... umm.. she is my ex-boss' daughter in law. I used to work with her.
Sanchi fumes hearing that and walks away. Ranbir smirks at Shravan and then follows Sanchi. Shravan doesn't know what to do and goes into the restaurant. He sees Sanchi and Ranbir at a table and takes another one very far away from them. Sanchi and Shravan look at each other at the same time and signal each other to meet at restroom. Sanchi excuses herself and Shravan follows her a couple of minutes later.

-outside the restroom-
Shravan- Sanchi, let me explain..
Sanchi- Shravanji, just tell me who that girl is. and what are you doing here with her? you were supposed to meet alone, right?
Shravan- but you also brought Ranbir along, no?
Sanchi- I didn't bring him with me. Papa asked me to take him along.
Shravan- Then I also didn't ask her to come. She's my boss's sister. He forced me to take her out.
Sanchi- But you could have refused.
Shravan- How? I told you that i lied to him I am not married yet. What would I have said about where I am going?
Sanchi- Fine. But do something now. I don't want to sit with Ranbir. I don't like him.
Shravan- Okay. lets get out from the back here. I'll come pick her up later.
Sanchi- No, go out and tell her you have something important to do.
Shravan- ok but Sanchi, remind me to tell you something more important when I come back.
Mandira- What are you going to tell her?

Shravan turns around and sees Mandira who is teary eyed and has listened to everything he said.

Edited by maris08 - 31 December 2010 at 6:39pm
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Shravan: Mandira, I....we....I...it's not..
Saachi: Shravan-ji, tell her the truth. Just look at her! (Saachi walks to Mandira).
Mandira: He doesn't have to tell me anything. You guys are married?
Shravan: Yes. Saachi is my wife. I love her with all my heart. You were not to find out like this..
Mandira: No, it's okay, i'll manage. (Mandira begins to cry).
Saachi: Come dear, don't cry! He didn't mean to hurt your feelings. (Saachi consoles Mandira).
Shravan: I promise you Mandira, I didn't want to hurt you. It's just that, you misunderstood my intentions and with the gun your brother was pointing at me..
Mandira (begins to laugh): Yes, his gun is quite convincing, right? But this time, reality wins over convincing, when the reality is...you're married. Just tell me the truth with you guys, maybe I can help out. Maybe something good can come out of this mess?
Shravan: You would do that?
Mandira: Anything to make up for my foolishness, to believe a good guy like you is still available. (Looks to Saachi). Saachi, you're a lucky woman. Stay that way.
Saachi: I know...(looks fondly at Shravan).
Mandira: Now, tell me everything!

Saachi and Shravan tell Mandira everything, including contract, Pratap gone mad, and of course Ranbir.

Mandira:
This Ranbir guy, is he the same I saw the other day?
Shravan: The very same! He's just outside. Why?
Mandira: Maybe I can charm him....lure him away from you guys so he will leave you alone?
Shravan: Your brother would kill me!
Mandira:  He'll never find out!
Saachi: Mandira, please be careful, we don't want you to get hurt.
Mandira: Don't worry, I know exactly how to handle this. You guys go, I'll manage Ranbir from now. All you have to do is handle your father, that Pratap....

Mandira goes off to see Ranbir, leaving Saachi and Shravan, who are thinking how on earth they'll manage Pratap...

heres the next  inst'mnt

Mandhira doe eyed wearing bright salwar and coolers to hide her teary eyesCry  goes back to the cafe.. she sees Ranbeer  waiting impatiently for Saachi....

He thinks;... this time Saachi u cant escape me.. you wld now have realised what sort of a guy Shravan is...heeh heehEvil Smile. his father and even GOD is by my side.. nothing can stop me from marrying Saachi now.... so thinking he dreams...Day Dreaming

Mandhira goes near him; then she practically raises her voice  and says.....
 Ho ji sat shri akaal! Aap kaise ho ji?? ithne saal hogayi aur aap mujhe nain bathaya ki aap wapas London se aagaya? what do you think ji. .yahanh mein achanak aap ko dekha; aur aap kisi ladki se line marr rahe ho kya?? yeh mujhe bilkul accha nahi lagraha hai ji...LOL

saying this she still raises her voice and gathers a small crowd around..

Sab log dekiye....  ye mera Shohar hai... bahut  saal pehele ye mujhse secrect shaadhi  karli aur Pitah se darkar  London bagh gaya kaam kar ne ke liye..mujhe yahan Mussorrie mein chod kar....
ab toh woh mujhe aur us shaadhi ko recognise bi nahi karaya .....ughhhh ughhhh Cry aap unche log bholiye ab  mein kya karoon?Tongue
Ranbeer is shocked and at a loss for words...
dekiye.... sunno toh.... ye mera....
The crowd gathers around him and cuts him off...bolthi bundh,, he gets a good beating and lots of gaalisClap
He is now seen walking with a bruised face, torn shirt ,stained suit pants ripped at one leg OuchLOL Mandhira holds him by the shoulder and he slowly limps to his car.
he says to her .... Ye sab thumhari chaal hai... mein deklhunga... aap sab'  Shravan, sachi aur thumara gantti mere haath mein hai.I will get back at you allDeadMandhira just chuckles and leaves him near his car.

Meanwhile Saachi and Shravan leave the cafe and after a ride in the streets of Mussorrie go to the temple ; the one  in which saavan met. Nostalgic of what had happened these intervening months, they kneel to pray.After sometime Shravan asks...
Saachi thum kya maanga Bhagwan se?.Ab toh woh bhi kuch nahi karpaye?
main kya karun... mera aapna papa mujhe nahi samjha... is villian Ranbeer ke saath thumari  shaadhi...woh  yeisa kaisa  soch saktha hai... mein kya karun Saachi...
zindhagi mein mujhe pehele bar sacha pyar aur viwas mila, in ur form.. mujhe hosla mila aur ek positive attitude be hai ki mein ek successful aur zimedhar insaan banunga..agar thum mujhe har pal mein , har hal mein mera saath ho... tum hamesha mera saath honge na love....
A visibly moved Sachi holds his hand in hers and says
Shravan ji himmat rako; aap jaise bhi ho mujhe bahut pasad ho. par ye aansoon kyoh. Ram ji par mera bahot viswas hai, ki woh bike race aap bhi jeethenge...sirf yahi nahi mera prarthana, aap jal se  ek acchi naukri karen aur sab ke samne sir uttakar jiye... Agar aap 1 rupiah mehenat or sacchai se kamakar degenge woh mere liye kaafi haiSmile... mera har pal , har saans,har dhadkan aap ka hai Shravan ji...hum dono ek soul matesHeart. nobody can seperate us.even Ramji... bus aansoon pochligiye .. main hooh na aap ke saath...Thumbs Up

saying this both Saachi and Shravan leave the temple.
 Shravan kisses Saachi before leaving for the garage. Saachi kisses him back(Mujse judha hokar..is playing inthe background) and leaves for the house..
Both think abt the bike race; its outcome and how to face Pratap.....

Mandira  never would've  thought the media would  become hers!  She sold 'her' story about being  'married' to Ranbir to  the local media and she was a news item,  everyone  is interested to see  yet another  jeweller's son with bad news!  She couldn't wait to see the f ace of Ranbir when he knew this LOL She was  ready  for her first  interview on national tv,  which was about to begin...

Meanwhile,  Ranbir was at the Jaiswal  mansion, crying like  a baby in front of Pratap.
Ranbir: Pratap uncle, j ust look what Shravan a nd Saachi did to me! Look! My face,  all bruised, my arms, legs...Did  I came back for  this beating?

Pratap:  Shant Ranbir, calm down. Stop crying  like a baby, you're  irritating me! Just  act cool, and  everything will be alright!  (Deep inside, Pratap was feeling so proud  of his son and  daughter in law!)

Let's watch  some television to blow off some steam, what say Ranbir?
Ranbir: Okay, let's watch some news.  Because of all the c razyness here I don't know  what's up with reality. I  need a reality-check!

Pratap  turns the TV  on and there i t was! On the screen, a picture of Ranbir and  Mandira, several of them,  with wedding clothes, secret  meetings, a picture  where  Ranbir hugs Mandira,  And then the screen  filled with a crying Mandira's face,  saying  all the things she  said at the cafe,  once again. Behind her, her  brother for comfort.

Rocky Singh:   My bholi si behen, she never told me this before! And there I was, ready to marry   her off to another   man, but she's already married! All I'm asking   to Ranbir, come back to us, to my sister, she misses you a lot!
Shot goes to   Mandira, crying   hysterically now.

Pratap:   What the hell is this? You're married?!   (Pratap gave Ranbir a develish look).
Ranbir: U  ncle, woh...main...  yeh ladki.... Mandira..
Pratap: I 'm so disappointed in you!   Even more than I am   with my own son!
Ranbir:   Calm uncle,   I will sort this out.   This is a mistake, a lie, I promise!

Ranbir  thought in himself,   I will teach that Mandira girl!   If she wants to be married   to me, than   she got me! I   will drive her crazy,   than she'll go away f  or good! And  after that, it's Saachi  and Shravan's  turn for doing this to me! The  first thing   would be to fake   romance Mandira and then brake her   heart! O yes,  Ranbir was loving his revenge Evil Smile

But   that will    come after the bike race,   first things first....as soon as the race is over, Mandira  will be mine,   and after that,  I'll drop her like a stone. Ranbir  had a  mean     look on  his face    while he thought all this.

The next day dawned Star...bright and sunny... the cold biting winter of Mussorie had even taken a break to watch its son of the soil racing, zooming against the phoren returned pardesi.....

The air was crisp, the roads well tarred.... afterall this was the biggest amateaur bike race Mussorie is always famous for....racers all over the world, of all ages and all walks of life compete......People started lining the roads, the crowd started tricking in trying to seat themselves at vantage points.... some carrying banners posters of their favs....

But look theres the biggest poster, flags and banners of Shravan...... Bunty and viren have left no stoned unturned to cheer for their yaar.... Shreya is leading a pack of cheerleaders..... wow what a sight... ClapThumbs Up 

At the start point Saachi is all concerned for shravan.. her eyes speaks  of her love , viswas and total confidence in him....kuch baat aankhen bol rahe the.. kuch baat mann mein chuppathen... Heart

Shravan dressed in jeans and wearing a black jacket was checking out his bike... but how did he get one....he was thanking mandhira.... if she had not convinced rocky to part with parents old bike then Shravan wld have been in a mess...overnight he had souped up it engine ,removed extra weights and added alittle bit of ATF(aviation turbine fuel)....Geek
Saachi had an aarthi thali ready and performed one and applied . thika on his forehead.....,..
Shravan ji yeh bike race aap hi jeethenge.... ye mera viswas hai... par aap dhyan se sambalkar bike chalayiye.... take care ji......
Shravan eyes were filled with love for Saachi...he got strength  and motivation from her eyes... aankon se aank mila aur bahut kuch  bola...Heart
saachi fikr math karo ....mera pura viswas hai yeh race mein hi jeetthun,....bus thumara pyaar aur Ram ji ki krupa mujhe kamyab banadhen....
both embraced and   parted..... hands touching..wrists ...palms....fingers... and finally the ring fingers....
Saachi walked towards the grand stands...where the whole Jaisawal khandhan was waiting expt Pratap, savrav and Rajat....
all of them were concerned and praying to Bhagwan....SmileThumbs Up

Meanwhile  Ranbeer wearing a blood red jacket and jeans was sitting on his yellow bike... like a lord surveying the scene before him... such an arrogance and confidence  personified... he was thinking this race I will win in jiffy... nothing and nobody can stop me from winning or getting Saachi....Evil Smile

All the bikers gather at he start grid... the refree checks all the bikes..... the green flag is raised.... the whistle blows....phweeeet.  THE RACE IS ON......
bikes of all colours zoom past each other in ablurr....some cut  between two .... some in front side by side....two fall behind in line not able to match the speed of others... some race fast but loose steam half way thro...
one biker hits a stone and skids... one dashes on the platform...the race over for him...
The circutous streets of Mussorie, the mall road, the highway are filled with people cheering and watching the spectacle.....

the final two laps are left.....there are only a few bikers left racing and zooming past each other....
the last lap has only three riders... a blue jacket.. a black jacket and a red jacket rider.....vrooomm  each  race past each other in turn waiting for the moment when one makes the  final acceleration.....the blue jacket slightly lags behind... now its only the red and black to fight it out....

just ahead on the road there is a fallen broken branch from the tree slightly blocking the road... will the bikers see it and veer away to avoid it?....
Ranbeer sees it has hatches upon a plan to trap Shravan.... vrooom he kicks off fast towards the fallen branch... Shravan dosent miss a beat and tries catching him up.... 
ranbeer veers off at the last min.. chuckling   to himself and thinking what a fool Shravan is to fall into his trap.

He sees Shravan hittting the branch.... thhuug....Shravan skids precariously close to ground.... the bike  screeeches....skkkidss.... hisssessss.... shravan is leaning horizontally... almost parrell to the road... he cant control ...... all thoughts jumble inside his head at the same time... Saachi... her love ,her eyes , dadhi calling him bittu pyaar se, ma, nidhi and neetha praying forhim....Prataps with his stern face insulting him.. his brothers mutely watching... last but not the least Ranbeer smirking and smiling saying that he has now got the most precious thing of Shravan's life.....Cry

the tar topped road grey in colour was now fast approaching... like a lovers open arms... shravan closed his eyes bracing for the impact.... then thunndummmmm........ it happened.... everything was black.. like the deep open space.... a floating feeling....

Ranbeer was now openly smirking and smiling..... heehh heeeh.... and then......thundunn....... whats this everything is black like the deep open space.... a floating feeling.....

he opened his eyes slowly... thinking he had won..... whats this blurrr.... whats this black colour.... ahead of him.... is it the road or......what happened....there is someone standing in front of him...... Ranbeer cld hardly see as his eyes was hurting him....he was suddenly sloshed with water on his face..... when he opened his eyes he got a shock of his life.........Shocked

Shravan opened his eyes slowly. He was hearing a voice, calling him. It sounded like the voice of an angel. He opened his eyes, and there she was. Her face, beautiful as ever, her eyes, to die for and her lips, calling out his name. His name. His love was here next to him...he felt very calm now.

Shravan: Saachi, what happened?
Saachi: Shravan-ji, try not to talk, the ambulance is on its way. Please, lay down, don't get up.
Shravan was already trying to get up though. He was now sitting, with his head resting on Saachi's shoulder.
Shravan: I'm okay, I promise you.
Saachi: You fell really hard. There are the paramedics, let them check you, then I will be assured,

The paramedics investigated Shravan, and apart from a few scratches, the boy was fine!
Paramedic brother: His head is made of steel! He's fine, he'll have to rest though and eat well.

Saachi: Just like when we were on our honeymoon, and I hit you with the iron stick! I should've known you'd be okay!
Shravan: I'm always okay when you're here.

Suddenly, Shravan hears another voice. It was Pratap!
Pratap: My Shravan, beta, are you okay? Are you in pain?
Shravan: No dad, I'm fine. Saachi is here, she makes the pain go away just like that!
Pratap: O son, what a fool I've been! I should've known better than to try to seperate you both! You belong together! Forgive me my son. Pratap begins to cry. I don't know what to do if something bad had happened to you. Forgive me, please..I was only trying to make you more responsible. But you are indeed a good person! To keep your wife you engaged in this competition and got hurt! Your heart is in the right place and you were feeling responsible to fight for your love. Forgive me?
Shravan: Papa, fathers never ask for forgiveness, they're always forgiven! I love you dad!
They hug.
Pratap: Come my son, come home with us, with your wife.
Shravan was leaning on Saachi as they got up.
Shravan: Wait a minute! What happened to that two-timer Ranbir? He sabotaged my bike, that ****
Pratap: I saw him being taken to the hospital. I think he's in a lot worse state than you are, but then again, you're a Jaiswal, you're my son, we are made of good materialLOL

Saachi: Stop this macho talking you two, let's go home! I need to take care of Shravan-ji!

In the hospital:
Ranbir: Where am !? Who am I? It's all white in here, what is this place?
He hears a sweet voice then. He looked around and there he saw someone. It's the most beautiful punjabi girl he has ever seen! Was she here for him? He prayed she was, too bad he can't remember her...
Mandira: Ji, are you okay ji?
Ranbir: I don't think so. I'm not feeling well and I don't remember anything! Who are you?
Mandira: The one who saved you and called an ambulance. I'm Mandira.
Ranbir: Mandira, bahut sundar naam!
Mandira thought why on earth she was blushing! Besides his meanness, he was a gentle man she thought. That is, if he's having amnesia!
Mandira: Try not to over do yourself, rest for now. I'll take care of you. The rest I'll tell you later.

Mandira was thinking what and how she would tell him the truth. That he was a mean man, trying to get a married woman away from her man, just to get back at him. That'll come later, first let him get better.

At the Jaiswal Mansion:
Pratap: Mera beta ghar wapas aaya, Madhura!
Madhura: Yeah, after you threw him out!
Pratap: Let bygones be bygones, when he's better I'm going to have a conversation with him.  I can't see why he can't start a business of his own? Maybe something with bikes? I've seen him repairing a bike, my boy is amazing!! If he does that for a living in a great garage, better than Rocky's he'll be successful and then he can be more responsible!
Madhura: It's been a while since I've seen you this happy. Keep it that way jee..

In Shravan and Saachi's room:
Shravan: Saachi, I'm hurting! Come here please?
Saachi: O Shravan-ji! You're faking it! Like you did just now, calling me for nothing but a hug! And before that, you wanted me to kiss you, because your bike hit your lips?!  Really? Don't fake your pain, that's not good!
Shravan: Okay, then give me a hug!
Saachi: Later! First things first! You're handy with a bike and when we were in the garage I saw the passion in your eyes when you were working on your bike.
Shravan: That passion wasn't just for the bike you know..He looked at Saachi, deeply..
Saachi looked back at him. And then she got back to her story.
Saachi: What I meant to say is this, why not try to become a great bike-mechanic or something? You don't like the family business, so maybe you should talk to Papa about this..?
Shravan: My wife...who always has the bestest ideas! I will do so, but in the morning.
First I want to do this...

And then the lights went off..........
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Then  the   lights went out.....
A full moon that has now risen to its full glory was filling the room with its soft whiteness... basking the the two lovers, who have suffered much these past weeks....soothing their wounded egos and body.. like a balm driving away the pain..
The night was silent except for the occasional rustle of trees and the insects nocturnal activities...

But in the room the silence was defeaning...
Shravan was drinking the sight of his beloved Saachi... breathing her perfume.. and soaking in her love...though tired to the core he was wide awake... this was the moment he was waiting for all these weeks....this is  what he had dreamed of....the homecoming... into saachi's arms...
Saachi  was undergoing a myriad of emotions... a sweet shyness.. a new boldness... a  respectful  proudness... in all a fully happy state  of a wife... But then she was trembling like a new bride...
This Shravan whom she was so familiar like the back of her hand  these past 6 months was so diff tonight...she was receiving  his signals loud and clear...
The gap bewtn them closed...... their hands entwined... their lips sealed... their bodies  was playing its own tune....like a Bhilawal thaat(nilambari) for the night ahead.... like a bhoopal for the new dawn....
No words were needed to be spoken...only the two heart beats spoke volumes.....
like a king ascending the throne.. the two souls peaked and united as one.........an ecstasy fulfilled truly...
 The moon was casting  its long shadows  the night was cool ....
The room was warm, the silence puntured with the satisfied breath of the lovers  now sleeping soundly...
A new dawn was awakening heralding  with it ...  new hopes and dreams, new paths to tread ,new challenges to face, new beginings...
But  Saavan will  know how to handle them for now they have become one.. and this will give them strength and courage and confidence to face the world...

Saachi and Shravan  join others for break fast with a glow in their faces... All are happy to see them together...
Pratap;....beta thumara jeeth toh hogaya... ab kya karega thum..
Shravan...mein soch raha tha ki mein ek bike factory koloon ...Jahan hand made bikes  will be  made from the  scratch .. aur sirf woh nahin.. purana kattara bikes ko bhi mein naya sa banaunga....Jaisa woh American Choppers hai na waisa... bus mujhe aap ka aashirwad aur startup fund chahiye ...bus...
Pratap.....teek hai Shravan is bare mein thum ek feasiblity report prepare karo... mein dehkunga hain aage kya karna hai...
Savrav... shravan yeh bahut accha idea hai... par dhyan rako .. ise haasil karne keliye bahut mehent karna padega...
rajat.....yes shravan am glad ur are showing some seriousness in ur life..... keep it up bhai...
Dadhi....Bittu aaja mere bacche... aaj mein bahut garv mehesoos karrahaga hoon... mera potha bada bangaya

saying this she kisses his forehead....  Madhura  always the least spoken... is teary eyed proud of her ladla.. he hugs him..  nidhi and neetha are happy and smiling.... and Saachi,  her beautiful eyes reflecting her love, pride and happiness is smiling and soaking up all this affection....

Meanwhile at the hospital  Ranbeer lapses into bouts of sleep and wakeful unawareness.... hes still not able to remember who he is and how he came to this bed.. But everytime he opened his eyes ... there like a beacon of light shinning to guide the ships... this beautiful girl with koel lined eyes shining with concern is always at his bedside...Just looking at her he sees  nothing else... dosent want to remember anything else.....
Slowly  a day , a week passes on... Ranbeer is now up and abt feeling restless eager to get discharged....
He dosent know what to do, where to go.. but hes sure of one thing this desi beauty has now become an integral part of him... with her by his side he will slowly unravel the mystery of his life......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickIshrafan11

Go to top