-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
good luck for your practicals though! Embarrassed

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Okay sangeeta let me do the ribbon cutting for story.......

Saanchi:-- what
Pratap:-- Yeah I said if you agrees then I will allow shravan to come back ......... Dont  you wanna shravan happy and back along with family members...... 
Saanchi:- Sorry Papa ..... I want him to be happy but not at this cost..... At once you are saying you are doing all this to make him responsible and when he has started realizing his duties and begin to work.......Then u are asking him to come back and marry me with someone else...... You know very well that we love each other..
Pratap:-  i know but shravan is not right guy...4 u.... Love is not all thing with which you can spend whole life....... I know shravan verywell he will be never earn  1 lac leave alone in 1 month in his whole life.....
Saanchi:- I know sharavan very well....... He has full support of me............ He will surely earn 1 lac before 30 days deadline.... Thats my trust..... and regarding marriage forget it.... I will never marry again in my life.....

Pratap:- You are not understanding >>> He has broken ur trust so many times... still u r believing him.. 
Saanchi:- yeah whatever he has done in past i still love and trust him...
Pratap:- You will have to repent
saanchi :- no prob.... and she walks away...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9Mr.ZkDaviIshrafan11nycsweetie

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Shravan goes back to the garage where Mandira is still waiting for him. She sees him dressed up in a suit and gets a bit confused so she asks shravan where he was for so long. shravan is upset from the dream he saw on the road and everything that took place that night so when Mandira inquires him, he gets angry.
Shravan- why do you care?
Mandira- (confused) jee you said you'd be going to buy me a gift and when you didn't come back for so long, I got worried.
Shravan- gift? is that all you care about? can't you see i am not in a good mood? just leave me alone.
Mandira eyes get filled with tears as she'd never heard him talk so rudely so she leaves. Shravan is numb and shocked to realize what he'd done and said. He feels sorry for Mandira and was about to go after her before he stopped himself. It was late in the night and if Rocky woke up, he would create havoc. Shravan was irritated with himself for lying to Sanchi and Mandira. He wanted to tell them both the truth but didn't have the courage to see them hurt.
Shravan (to himself): i am the biggest idiot. i have hurt so many people in just a matter of few hours. no wonder every one thinks i can't do anything right or responsibly. i will have to do something about this mess I've gotten myself into and it will have to start with telling Mandira the truth. yes, that is what i am going to do tomorrow morning. she loves me so much and i can't keep on cheating her like this anymore.

sangeeta9Mr.ZkIshrafan11Davinycsweetie

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged

After mandira leaves, shravan decided that he has to tell the truth to mandira, the very next day.

both shravan and saachi think about their meeting at cafe, and doze to sleep.

next morning, saachi was getting ready to go and meet shravan.

after getting ready, she comes down and wen she was about to leave, pratap calls her

pratap: saachi beta, kaha jaa rahe ho?

saachi: wo papa.. mai mandir jaa rahi hoon.

pratap: ohh. to theek hai. akele kyu jaa rahe ho? ranbir ko bhi leke chalo tumare saath.

saachi: papa... lekin... mai...

pratap: ranbir ab thak sheher bhi acche se nahi dekha. tum bhi akele kyun jaana?

saachi: papa its ok. mujhe akele jaane me koi prob nahi hai..

pratap: saachi beta, mai keh raha hoon, usse sheher dikho, ranbir hamare ghar ka khaas mehmaan hai. ek minuite, mai use bhulaoonga...

ranbir: uncle mai tayaar hun. ok saachi toh chale?

saachi was looking at pratap and ranbir wit a shocked and helpless expression.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DaviIshrafan11nycsweetie-Jahnvi-

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
okay heres the next thread

Ranbeer is chuckling to himself to have cornered  Saachi like this...He was thinking how to meet Shravan with Saachi alongside him..yeah  a million dollar smile on his face..

Saachi  feeels very bad. she wanted to meet Shravan alone and have some  quality time with him. par is ....  khabab mein haadhi ko kaise nikalna.... sochna padega.

MEANWHILE AT THE GARAGE
Shravan gets ready to meet Saachi at cafe hilltop. par lo aagayee mandhira. ji  aaap kahagah jarahe ho..... mein be chaloon aap ke saath?....Shravan was abt to say some excuse and get away but .... kya timing Rocky aagaya...

kya huwah? kahagh gayab hone ka plan hai Shravan....Mandhira ke saath chalo....  warna... mera  pistol  bolega mein nahi...
Shravan hits himself on his head and mutters... yeh dono bhai aur behen mujhe jeetheji marega.....

Ranbeer  drives the car with Saachi seated in the back. He eyes her in the rearview mirror  and enjoys her discomfort.. hehe heehh he smiles to himself..
Poor  saachi.... she thinks.... khaash  Shravan ji pehele se us contract ko dekhkar jala diya thoh ...... aab kya karen. Ram ji plz  meri madhat kijiye...

Ranbeer's car halts in front of the cafe... both get down......

A motocycle with two people  also stops in front of the cafe..
madhira gets down...

Ranbeer and Saachi glance at them...... A figure gets down from the bike  and removes his helmet.....

precap  Saachi is shocked Ranbeer chuckles

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273Mr.ZkDavinycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
nice work so far Clap
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Oo nice work everyone, continueWink
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Sanchi- Shravan ji?
Ranbir (playing wicked)- what is he doing with such a beautiful girl here? Sanchi, do you know her?
Sanchi goes to Shravan and asks him what he is doing there. Shravan is shocked to see Sanchi and tries his best to divert her mind.
Mandira- Jee, who is she?
Shravan- She... uh... umm.. she is my ex-boss' daughter in law. I used to work with her.
Sanchi fumes hearing that and walks away. Ranbir smirks at Shravan and then follows Sanchi. Shravan doesn't know what to do and goes into the restaurant. He sees Sanchi and Ranbir at a table and takes another one very far away from them. Sanchi and Shravan look at each other at the same time and signal each other to meet at restroom. Sanchi excuses herself and Shravan follows her a couple of minutes later.

-outside the restroom-
Shravan- Sanchi, let me explain..
Sanchi- Shravanji, just tell me who that girl is. and what are you doing here with her? you were supposed to meet alone, right?
Shravan- but you also brought Ranbir along, no?
Sanchi- I didn't bring him with me. Papa asked me to take him along.
Shravan- Then I also didn't ask her to come. She's my boss's sister. He forced me to take her out.
Sanchi- But you could have refused.
Shravan- How? I told you that i lied to him I am not married yet. What would I have said about where I am going?
Sanchi- Fine. But do something now. I don't want to sit with Ranbir. I don't like him.
Shravan- Okay. lets get out from the back here. I'll come pick her up later.
Sanchi- No, go out and tell her you have something important to do.
Shravan- ok but Sanchi, remind me to tell you something more important when I come back.
Mandira- What are you going to tell her?

Shravan turns around and sees Mandira who is teary eyed and has listened to everything he said.

ChocolateChickniru273Ishrafan11Davimaris08

Go to top