Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shravan goes back to the garage where Mandira is still waiting for him. She sees him dressed up in a suit and gets a bit confused so she asks shravan where he was for so long. shravan is upset from the dream he saw on the road and everything that took place that night so when Mandira inquires him, he gets angry.
Shravan- why do you care?
Mandira- (confused) jee you said you'd be going to buy me a gift and when you didn't come back for so long, I got worried.
Shravan- gift? is that all you care about? can't you see i am not in a good mood? just leave me alone.
Mandira eyes get filled with tears as she'd never heard him talk so rudely so she leaves. Shravan is numb and shocked to realize what he'd done and said. He feels sorry for Mandira and was about to go after her before he stopped himself. It was late in the night and if Rocky woke up, he would create havoc. Shravan was irritated with himself for lying to Sanchi and Mandira. He wanted to tell them both the truth but didn't have the courage to see them hurt.
Shravan (to himself): i am the biggest idiot. i have hurt so many people in just a matter of few hours. no wonder every one thinks i can't do anything right or responsibly. i will have to do something about this mess I've gotten myself into and it will have to start with telling Mandira the truth. yes, that is what i am going to do tomorrow morning. she loves me so much and i can't keep on cheating her like this anymore.
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

After mandira leaves, shravan decided that he has to tell the truth to mandira, the very next day.

both shravan and saachi think about their meeting at cafe, and doze to sleep.

next morning, saachi was getting ready to go and meet shravan.

after getting ready, she comes down and wen she was about to leave, pratap calls her

pratap: saachi beta, kaha jaa rahe ho?

saachi: wo papa.. mai mandir jaa rahi hoon.

pratap: ohh. to theek hai. akele kyu jaa rahe ho? ranbir ko bhi leke chalo tumare saath.

saachi: papa... lekin... mai...

pratap: ranbir ab thak sheher bhi acche se nahi dekha. tum bhi akele kyun jaana?

saachi: papa its ok. mujhe akele jaane me koi prob nahi hai..

pratap: saachi beta, mai keh raha hoon, usse sheher dikho, ranbir hamare ghar ka khaas mehmaan hai. ek minuite, mai use bhulaoonga...

ranbir: uncle mai tayaar hun. ok saachi toh chale?

saachi was looking at pratap and ranbir wit a shocked and helpless expression.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay heres the next thread

Ranbeer is chuckling to himself to have cornered  Saachi like this...He was thinking how to meet Shravan with Saachi alongside him..yeah  a million dollar smile on his face..

Saachi  feeels very bad. she wanted to meet Shravan alone and have some  quality time with him. par is ....  khabab mein haadhi ko kaise nikalna.... sochna padega.

MEANWHILE AT THE GARAGE
Shravan gets ready to meet Saachi at cafe hilltop. par lo aagayee mandhira. ji  aaap kahagah jarahe ho..... mein be chaloon aap ke saath?....Shravan was abt to say some excuse and get away but .... kya timing Rocky aagaya...

kya huwah? kahagh gayab hone ka plan hai Shravan....Mandhira ke saath chalo....  warna... mera  pistol  bolega mein nahi...
Shravan hits himself on his head and mutters... yeh dono bhai aur behen mujhe jeetheji marega.....

Ranbeer  drives the car with Saachi seated in the back. He eyes her in the rearview mirror  and enjoys her discomfort.. hehe heehh he smiles to himself..
Poor  saachi.... she thinks.... khaash  Shravan ji pehele se us contract ko dekhkar jala diya thoh ...... aab kya karen. Ram ji plz  meri madhat kijiye...

Ranbeer's car halts in front of the cafe... both get down......

A motocycle with two people  also stops in front of the cafe..
madhira gets down...

Ranbeer and Saachi glance at them...... A figure gets down from the bike  and removes his helmet.....

precap  Saachi is shocked Ranbeer chuckles
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oo nice work everyone, continue๐Ÿ˜‰
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Sanchi- Shravan ji?
Ranbir (playing wicked)- what is he doing with such a beautiful girl here? Sanchi, do you know her?
Sanchi goes to Shravan and asks him what he is doing there. Shravan is shocked to see Sanchi and tries his best to divert her mind.
Mandira- Jee, who is she?
Shravan- She... uh... umm.. she is my ex-boss' daughter in law. I used to work with her.
Sanchi fumes hearing that and walks away. Ranbir smirks at Shravan and then follows Sanchi. Shravan doesn't know what to do and goes into the restaurant. He sees Sanchi and Ranbir at a table and takes another one very far away from them. Sanchi and Shravan look at each other at the same time and signal each other to meet at restroom. Sanchi excuses herself and Shravan follows her a couple of minutes later.

-outside the restroom-
Shravan- Sanchi, let me explain..
Sanchi- Shravanji, just tell me who that girl is. and what are you doing here with her? you were supposed to meet alone, right?
Shravan- but you also brought Ranbir along, no?
Sanchi- I didn't bring him with me. Papa asked me to take him along.
Shravan- Then I also didn't ask her to come. She's my boss's sister. He forced me to take her out.
Sanchi- But you could have refused.
Shravan- How? I told you that i lied to him I am not married yet. What would I have said about where I am going?
Sanchi- Fine. But do something now. I don't want to sit with Ranbir. I don't like him.
Shravan- Okay. lets get out from the back here. I'll come pick her up later.
Sanchi- No, go out and tell her you have something important to do.
Shravan- ok but Sanchi, remind me to tell you something more important when I come back.
Mandira- What are you going to tell her?

Shravan turns around and sees Mandira who is teary eyed and has listened to everything he said.
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Shravan: Mandira, I....we....I...it's not..
Saachi: Shravan-ji, tell her the truth. Just look at her! (Saachi walks to Mandira).
Mandira: He doesn't have to tell me anything. You guys are married?
Shravan: Yes. Saachi is my wife. I love her with all my heart. You were not to find out like this..
Mandira: No, it's okay, i'll manage. (Mandira begins to cry).
Saachi: Come dear, don't cry! He didn't mean to hurt your feelings. (Saachi consoles Mandira).
Shravan: I promise you Mandira, I didn't want to hurt you. It's just that, you misunderstood my intentions and with the gun your brother was pointing at me..
Mandira (begins to laugh): Yes, his gun is quite convincing, right? But this time, reality wins over convincing, when the reality is...you're married. Just tell me the truth with you guys, maybe I can help out. Maybe something good can come out of this mess?
Shravan: You would do that?
Mandira: Anything to make up for my foolishness, to believe a good guy like you is still available. (Looks to Saachi). Saachi, you're a lucky woman. Stay that way.
Saachi: I know...(looks fondly at Shravan).
Mandira: Now, tell me everything!

Saachi and Shravan tell Mandira everything, including contract, Pratap gone mad, and of course Ranbir.

Mandira:
This Ranbir guy, is he the same I saw the other day?
Shravan: The very same! He's just outside. Why?
Mandira: Maybe I can charm him....lure him away from you guys so he will leave you alone?
Shravan: Your brother would kill me!
Mandira:  He'll never find out!
Saachi: Mandira, please be careful, we don't want you to get hurt.
Mandira: Don't worry, I know exactly how to handle this. You guys go, I'll manage Ranbir from now. All you have to do is handle your father, that Pratap....

Mandira goes off to see Ranbir, leaving Saachi and Shravan, who are thinking how on earth they'll manage Pratap...

Edited by xxSheilaxx - 13 years ago
maris08 thumbnail

heres the next  inst'mnt

Mandhira doe eyed wearing bright salwar and coolers to hide her teary eyes๐Ÿ˜ญ  goes back to the cafe.. she sees Ranbeer  waiting impatiently for Saachi....

He thinks;... this time Saachi u cant escape me.. you wld now have realised what sort of a guy Shravan is...heeh heeh๐Ÿ˜ˆ. his father and even GOD is by my side.. nothing can stop me from marrying Saachi now.... so thinking he dreams...๐Ÿ˜

Mandhira goes near him; then she practically raises her voice  and says.....
 Ho ji sat shri akaal! Aap kaise ho ji?? ithne saal hogayi aur aap mujhe nain bathaya ki aap wapas London se aagaya? what do you think ji. .yahanh mein achanak aap ko dekha; aur aap kisi ladki se line marr rahe ho kya?? yeh mujhe bilkul accha nahi lagraha hai ji...๐Ÿ˜†

saying this she still raises her voice and gathers a small crowd around..

Sab log dekiye....  ye mera Shohar hai... bahut  saal pehele ye mujhse secrect shaadhi  karli aur Pitah se darkar  London bagh gaya kaam kar ne ke liye..mujhe yahan Mussorrie mein chod kar....
ab toh woh mujhe aur us shaadhi ko recognise bi nahi karaya .....ughhhh ughhhh ๐Ÿ˜ญ aap unche log bholiye ab  mein kya karoon?๐Ÿ˜›
Ranbeer is shocked and at a loss for words...
dekiye.... sunno toh.... ye mera....
The crowd gathers around him and cuts him off...bolthi bundh,, he gets a good beating and lots of gaalis๐Ÿ‘
He is now seen walking with a bruised face, torn shirt ,stained suit pants ripped at one leg ๐Ÿ˜† Mandhira holds him by the shoulder and he slowly limps to his car.
he says to her .... Ye sab thumhari chaal hai... mein deklhunga... aap sab'  Shravan, sachi aur thumara gantti mere haath mein hai.I will get back at you all๐ŸคขMandhira just chuckles and leaves him near his car.

Meanwhile Saachi and Shravan leave the cafe and after a ride in the streets of Mussorrie go to the temple ; the one  in which saavan met. Nostalgic of what had happened these intervening months, they kneel to pray.After sometime Shravan asks...
Saachi thum kya maanga Bhagwan se?.Ab toh woh bhi kuch nahi karpaye?
main kya karun... mera aapna papa mujhe nahi samjha... is villian Ranbeer ke saath thumari  shaadhi...woh  yeisa kaisa  soch saktha hai... mein kya karun Saachi...
zindhagi mein mujhe pehele bar sacha pyar aur viwas mila, in ur form.. mujhe hosla mila aur ek positive attitude be hai ki mein ek successful aur zimedhar insaan banunga..agar thum mujhe har pal mein , har hal mein mera saath ho... tum hamesha mera saath honge na love....
A visibly moved Sachi holds his hand in hers and says
Shravan ji himmat rako; aap jaise bhi ho mujhe bahut pasad ho. par ye aansoon kyoh. Ram ji par mera bahot viswas hai, ki woh bike race aap bhi jeethenge...sirf yahi nahi mera prarthana, aap jal se  ek acchi naukri karen aur sab ke samne sir uttakar jiye... Agar aap 1 rupiah mehenat or sacchai se kamakar degenge woh mere liye kaafi hai๐Ÿ˜Š... mera har pal , har saans,har dhadkan aap ka hai Shravan ji...hum dono ek soul matesโค๏ธ. nobody can seperate us.even Ramji... bus aansoon pochligiye .. main hooh na aap ke saath...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

saying this both Saachi and Shravan leave the temple.
 Shravan kisses Saachi before leaving for the garage. Saachi kisses him back(Mujse judha hokar..is playing inthe background) and leaves for the house..
Both think abt the bike race; its outcome and how to face Pratap.....

guys plzz excuse my hindhi if there r mistakes.its not my 1rst language..
if you like thisplzz  press like button
Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
someone plzz continue from here......
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Mandira never would've thought the media would become hers! She sold 'her' story about being 'married' to Ranbir to the local media and she was a news item, everyone is interested to see yet another jeweller's son with bad news! She couldn't wait to see the face of Ranbir when he knew this ๐Ÿ˜† She was ready for her first interview on national tv, which was about to begin...

Meanwhile, Ranbir was at the Jaiswal mansion, crying like a baby in front of Pratap.
Ranbir: Pratap uncle, just look what Shravan and Saachi did to me! Look! My face, all bruised, my arms, legs...Did I came back for this beating?
Pratap: Shant Ranbir, calm down. Stop crying like a baby, you're irritating me! Just act cool, and everything will be alright! (Deep inside, Pratap was feeling so proud of his son and daughter in law!)
Let's watch some television to blow off some steam, what say Ranbir?
Ranbir: Okay, let's watch some news. Because of all the crazyness here I don't know what's up with reality. I need a reality-check!
Pratap turns the TV on and there it was! On the screen, a picture of Ranbir and Mandira, several of them, with wedding clothes, secret meetings, a picture where Ranbir hugs Mandira, And then the screen filled with a crying Mandira's face, saying all the things she said at the cafe, once again. Behind her, her brother for comfort.

Rocky Singh:
My bholi si behen, she never told me this before! And there I was, ready to marry her off to another man, but she's already married! All I'm asking to Ranbir, come back to us, to my sister, she misses you a lot!
Shot goes to Mandira, crying hysterically now.

Pratap: What the hell is this? You're married?! (Pratap gave Ranbir a develish look).
Ranbir: Uncle, woh...main...yeh ladki....Mandira..
Pratap: I'm so disappointed in you! Even more than I am with my own son!
Ranbir: Calm uncle, I will sort this out. This is a mistake, a lie, I promise!

Ranbir thought in himself, I will teach that Mandira girl! If she wants to be married to me, than she got me! I will drive her crazy, than she'll go away for good! And after that, it's Saachi and Shravan's turn for doing this to me! The first thing would be to fake romance Mandira and then brake her heart! O yes, Ranbir was loving his revenge ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

But that will come after the bike race, first things first....as soon as the race is over, Mandira will be mine, and after that, I'll drop her like a stone. Ranbir had a mean look on his face while he thought all this.

Edited by xxSheilaxx - 13 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
The next day dawned โญ๏ธ...bright and sunny... the cold biting winter of Mussorie had even taken a break to watch its son of the soil racing, zooming against the phoren returned pardesi.....

The air was crisp, the roads well tarred.... afterall this was the biggest amateaur bike race Mussorie is always famous for....racers all over the world, of all ages and all walks of life compete......People started lining the roads, the crowd started tricking in trying to seat themselves at vantage points.... some carrying banners posters of their favs....

But look theres the biggest poster, flags and banners of Shravan...... Bunty and viren have left no stoned unturned to cheer for their yaar.... Shreya is leading a pack of cheerleaders..... wow what a sight... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

At the start point Saachi is all concerned for shravan.. her eyes speaks  of her love , viswas and total confidence in him....kuch baat aankhen bol rahe the.. kuch baat mann mein chuppathen... โค๏ธ

Shravan dressed in jeans and wearing a black jacket was checking out his bike... but how did he get one....he was thanking mandhira.... if she had not convinced rocky to part with parents old bike then Shravan wld have been in a mess...overnight he had souped up it engine ,removed extra weights and added alittle bit of ATF(aviation turbine fuel)....๐Ÿค“
Saachi had an aarthi thali ready and performed one and applied . thika on his forehead.....,..
Shravan ji yeh bike race aap hi jeethenge.... ye mera viswas hai... par aap dhyan se sambalkar bike chalayiye.... take care ji......
Shravan eyes were filled with love for Saachi...he got strength  and motivation from her eyes... aankon se aank mila aur bahut kuch  bola...โค๏ธ
saachi fikr math karo ....mera pura viswas hai yeh race mein hi jeetthun,....bus thumara pyaar aur Ram ji ki krupa mujhe kamyab banadhen....
both embraced and   parted..... hands touching..wrists ...palms....fingers... and finally the ring fingers....
Saachi walked towards the grand stands...where the whole Jaisawal khandhan was waiting expt Pratap, savrav and Rajat....
all of them were concerned and praying to Bhagwan....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Meanwhile  Ranbeer wearing a blood red jacket and jeans was sitting on his yellow bike... like a lord surveying the scene before him... such an arrogance and confidence  personified... he was thinking this race I will win in jiffy... nothing and nobody can stop me from winning or getting Saachi....๐Ÿ˜ˆ

All the bikers gather at he start grid... the refree checks all the bikes..... the green flag is raised.... the whistle blows....phweeeet.  THE RACE IS ON......
bikes of all colours zoom past each other in ablurr....some cut  between two .... some in front side by side....two fall behind in line not able to match the speed of others... some race fast but loose steam half way thro...
one biker hits a stone and skids... one dashes on the platform...the race over for him...
The circutous streets of Mussorie, the mall road, the highway are filled with people cheering and watching the spectacle.....

the final two laps are left.....there are only a few bikers left racing and zooming past each other....
the last lap has only three riders... a blue jacket.. a black jacket and a red jacket rider.....vrooomm  each  race past each other in turn waiting for the moment when one makes the  final acceleration.....the blue jacket slightly lags behind... now its only the red and black to fight it out....

just ahead on the road there is a fallen broken branch from the tree slightly blocking the road... will the bikers see it and veer away to avoid it?....
Ranbeer sees it has hatches upon a plan to trap Shravan.... vrooom he kicks off fast towards the fallen branch... Shravan dosent miss a beat and tries catching him up.... 
ranbeer veers off at the last min.. chuckling   to himself and thinking what a fool Shravan is to fall into his trap.

He sees Shravan hittting the branch.... thhuug....Shravan skids precariously close to ground.... the bike  screeeches....skkkidss.... hisssessss.... shravan is leaning horizontally... almost parrell to the road... he cant control ...... all thoughts jumble inside his head at the same time... Saachi... her love ,her eyes , dadhi calling him bittu pyaar se, ma, nidhi and neetha praying forhim....Prataps with his stern face insulting him.. his brothers mutely watching... last but not the least Ranbeer smirking and smiling saying that he has now got the most precious thing of Shravan's life.....๐Ÿ˜ญ

the tar topped road grey in colour was now fast approaching... like a lovers open arms... shravan closed his eyes bracing for the impact.... then thunndummmmm........ it happened.... everything was black.. like the deep open space.... a floating feeling....

Ranbeer was now openly smirking and smiling..... heehh heeeh.... and then......thundunn....... whats this everything is black like the deep open space.... a floating feeling.....

he opened his eyes slowly... thinking he had won..... whats this blurrr.... whats this black colour.... ahead of him.... is it the road or......what happened....there is someone standing in front of him...... Ranbeer cld hardly see as his eyes was hurting him....he was suddenly sloshed with water on his face..... when he opened his eyes he got a shock of his life.........๐Ÿ˜ฒ

guys ...... whew ... wanted to treat u all before the actual bike race tday....so finished typing in one go. plzz press like button if u like
this thread. someone take on from here..