India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen scenes that I would like to see

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
We have all seen scenes between Viren and Nivi and it is always Viren who is initiating/reciprocating his love...Now we are seeing Nivi havign some feelings too....

Scene 1. Viren is going to sleep and Nivi catches Viren hand and telling him....his place is on  the bed....I would love to see Virens reaction to that

Scene 2. Viren sleeping on the bed and Nivi brushing his hair off lovingly!!

Scene 3. Now that Viren has got this project, he probably will be at site working hard!! Nivi to take his lunch for him and meet him in the office as he always wanted!!

Scene 4. Everytime it is Nivis dupatta or pallu getting stuck somewhere..what if Nivi catches Virens jacket for a change??

Scene 5. I know the picture scene is loved by everybody.... I wish nivi would put up a picture of  him and her in their room....

I am sure Viren will appreciate all these scenes as he will have a little less of work to do and we will enjoy these too.... CT's come on liven up this show..... Nivren are the cutest and most loving couple who set the TV screen ablaze be it for love / friendship or simply being themselves!!!!!

Open for comments!!!! :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

princ355asyadadashana_83gmann2010ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i  would like to see nivren singing  dil ne ye kaha hai dilse  from dhadkan
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Love th scenes u hav written.....Watching Nivi go out of her way to please him wud be a treat......But i really want to see some INTENSITY back betwn these two..Embarrassed.....as they had wen they first met..n prior to marriage..!!!!
princ355 Senior Member
princ355
princ355

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

i really hope they choose one the above scenes they are amazing....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top