India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Creatives Reply on FaceBook (Page 4)

character Groupbie
character
character

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing! :) im confused as well....anyways i will be really upset if tani ends up marrying RITESH of all people :P and plus that means she wont be able to get married to anu ever if she is shown as a wife of ritesh in the present (since she has sindoor still in forehead) ?!? that means theyll be "together" at heart only? what?? ughhh they should make this different not repeat like other shows :P hope it turns out to be different and awesome with taanu scenes and marriage none the less ! :) 

bellajacob IF-Dazzler
bellajacob
bellajacob

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I am loving this trackB-)
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hi....

My name is Shilpa ....ppl who know me call me shilpu and honestly I have been a silent reader of this forum but a very religious viewer of TL since since day1....infact b4 the conception of it as well.....
I mean I am an ardent fan of harshu aka HC since KDMHMD days and was following harshu where he goes n watched TL only coz of him despite coming to know after seeing the promos and hearing the title track of this show that TL is infact a SAD LOVE STORY!!!!!!!!....

Yes....so when I read wat VG had to say about wats happening in the show.......I totally get wat he is implying and wat he is trying to do n somewhere VG is on the right track of the story....tho I agree ....that the tracks he is using to get to the destination is rather incorrect.....but alasss.....

Ne ways....making long story short......when VG said that we need to hear the title track..he indeed was indicating that the entire story of TL is in that title track.....n even if u watch the promos again.......u will see that its a story of how Anu and Tani, who love is beyond boundaries of normal relationships.....who love is not only divine n destined.....but is beyond lifetimes of human as well.......will be only elevating their love for each other thruout each stage of their life.....for each other.......they will keep doing things....for each other......be it loving each other....be it sacrificing for each other.....be it being away from each other for each other....be it looking after the ones they love....be it giving up their love for their love or be it giving up life for their love....
If put it simple terms......Anu and Tani's love is sooooooooooooo strong that it will leave them destroyed for each other for their love........and that's why it is called Tere Liye......

Honestly speaking..........IDK how many members of this forum have themselves prepared for this.......but TL might not even have a happy ending as well........but yet it will be an achingly beautiful n soulful love story........its like a modern day story of Radha-Krishna..........whos names are taken together till date.....but they were not married to each other........similary....Anu and Tani will never be together......yet will be together........
Yes its a roundabout theory.........but thats Tere Liye......atleast thats the way I see this story going......!!!!

Hope my opinions have not offended anyone here....
Embarrassed

Edited by sajni786 - 26 December 2010 at 11:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidranyctophiliaDJ..Lennie-x-Reshu-x-norzar

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

His reply made no sense to meErmmErmm.. He means to say that they can marry off TaAnu to anyone they like but at the end of the day TaAnu will only love each other.... Have I lost my thinking power? Or did his reply had something meaningful.. If it did somebody explain me....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I really didnot understand his reply properly.. I was like Stern Smile after seeing his reply.. he has not mentioned whether he is in favour of our request or his own creativeness(which is our confusion).. cant conclude anything from his reply Wacko
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Ys Ys Ys Clap
Originally posted by purvimeh

why are we forgetting the fact Ritesh is the guy who is working for past all this years to Break Taani - Anu relation.. Taani will never oblige to marry Ritesh knowing what sort of guy he is.... laboni will kill her but never let her marry..Shekhar hates Taani from the core & if u go to see the promo Taani is going to held responsible for her death... 

Under what circumstances will they ever get Taani under the same house, ITS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE.... . 

Edited by ramyaks - 26 December 2010 at 11:29pm
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
if somebody understood what he meant to say, plz explain it to meStern Smile
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

if somebody understood what he meant to say, plz explain it to meStern Smile

I tried to post wat i understood......hope it makes sense.....

Go to top