India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Creatives Reply on FaceBook

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Okay Kids like we all know how much desperate we all are and how much yesterday episode frightened us, so out of my desperation i messaged vikas and muzzammil, Creative Head and Director of the show.

And wowww to my amazement I got a reply which is Ermm

Anyways here is what I sent

I hope you are doing well.I m a big fan of TL because of taanu love story. i am only watching it for taanu and u ppl are doing gud job till now but after Maha epi it looks like TL is moving towards taani and ritesh marriage.we are seriously not liking it. we have lots of expectations from you sir. you gave us magical love stories of premeer and KMH.Please we dont want taani marriage with someone else pleaseee.

His Reply

thank you maha ....... for the feedbak ....

see from the start nt eve when i came on the show the basic story of the show has already been that anurag and taani till the point we dont come back to present wll have to be separated ...... thats why one is in asylum and the other somehwere else ......... so tani wheather marrying someone else or not .... is not important .... whta you are seeing love is in very matearistic way ........ hear the title track again ........ it says tere liye ..... sau zindagi luta kar bhi joj ek zindagi milein ....... this love story is about giving but no matter in what ever state they are ...... their love for each other is higher than anything else .....i know it would take tyme for you all the understand but let us come back to the present track and you all will understand what i mean ...... i do not do shows that i dont believe in and i do beilieve in the love story that ekta maam has made and we will do justice to it :) so watch this love story because if their story dint have ups and down than how wud it be tere liye ..... hope u understand ...............

luv
VG

Edited by maha_k - 26 December 2010 at 11:12am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazmohit_rockstarmahalaxmikShaily.Pratamesh-Hina-shona..SidraSandstonesajni786-Ramya-chahat4unyctophiliaAmor.Curlylocks-x-Reshu-x-SunShine_Amishti_17wida

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
so what it will be like gvng in marrying to sum1 else whn thy both are in love with each othr and knws tht thr is no life fr them without each othr

he himself ws so unsure so as to what he should reply, marryng sumothr do matter coz ur frst marriage is sumthng so dfrnt whch tranforms you into a man and woman from boy and girl.

And marrying Ritesh, whr the heck Tere Liye would cum here

she can take care of his niece as her aunt also and like her own mother

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 26 December 2010 at 9:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina--Maha-wida

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
tnx maha for sharin....

hmm... i felt like vikas took me on a boat ride on a river full of crap cz he seemed totally clueless

agree with ashlesha Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-Hina--Maha--Ramya-sita11wida

-Obsession- IF-Rockerz
-Obsession-
-Obsession-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I didnt get a word Vikas said LOL

So the whole point of the past is Taanu will go through many obstacles, seperations, pains and whatnot but we will see how strong their love and bond is when it comes to the present?

I mean fair enough. But Im sure theyve learnt several times before.. Seperating the main lead, making them against each other and getting them married off to others only loses viewers and their interest, not gain them. Surely theres other ways of showing all of this?

Thanks for messaging them and sharing with us Smile

Edited by -Obsession- - 26 December 2010 at 9:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshadAnupriya-Hina--Maha-wida

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
We don't have problem with separation we all know its inevitable .. but how can he say whether tani is married to someone else or not should not matter? Ermm Of course it matters in first epi itself Tani said Anurag is her husband ... so if she is married to someone else how can she say that?

So Tani can't marry anyone else ... that is all Party And if CVs try and show her married to someone else then its not us who don't understand but its them who don't LOL

But i still have hope they won't marry tani to someone else

Edited by Soaps1 - 26 December 2010 at 9:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maha--Ramya-sita11wida

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
His reply made no sense to meErmmErmm.. He means to say that they can marry off TaAnu to anyone they like but at the end of the day TaAnu will only love each other.... Have I lost my thinking power? Or did his reply had something meaningful.. If it did somebody explain me....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.x-Sundas-x-Maha-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Kalindi don't take tension sab theek ho jaey ga .. his reply is kinda confusing but then being a cv if he won't be confusing he will be giving away the upcoming storyline which would be wrong LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Kalindi don't take tension sab theek ho jaey ga .. his reply is kinda confusing but then being a cv if he won't be confusing he will be giving away the upcoming storyline which would be wrong LOL
Thats true as well.. LOLLOL

Go to top