India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun's Parents

smita_s Groupbie
smita_s
smita_s

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I think Arjun's parents were close friends of Alhuwalia's who were killed by Rudra Pratap Singhania.
So he landed in an orphanage. Unaware of this fact Rudra brought Arjun home. I have a feeling that Rudra is destined to be killed by Arjun. 
            Arohi ought be Alhuwalia's daughter because in one episode Arohi's kundli was shown to pandit and the predictions made from the kundli were true. Hope the cv' remember this in future.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43kavyasamMariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Maybe Its Truue Ouch But Really Want Rudra To Be Killed By Arjun Wink And I am Also Sure That Arjun Has Something Bad Related To Rudra Confused But What ? We Have To Wati For That Smile
Nice Topic Deear Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieeMe

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
is that why arjun has so much "fire" in him?

i want someone to lite a fire under his butt and see how he likes it! 
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I like the idea of arjun's parents and ahluwalia's being frens.   Hope rudra's mom brings out the reason for the fued and also reveal something abt arjun.
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Yah love the idea .... Adding more to it i want his dad to be a sincere police officer and was killed by Rudra.... That will hive Arjun a cause to kill rudra.
I would love that very much.
luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
wooooow gud thinking ......... you can be right but lets see wt happens next
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
May be but i always have doubt on Ekta Kapoor as she can change the track n story whenever she wants n how much she wants.
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Thats an interesting theory however the alhuwailias and singhanias have a history dating more than 30 yrs they were saying..if thats the case..wouldnt both families know each others histories ORRR maybe rudra prataps mother can shed some light on arjuns parents...i think that could be true, rudra killed arjuns parents and only rudras mother knows..i cant wait for her entry,

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index