India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit's Reaction Confusing

eeeww-vinaash Newbie
eeeww-vinaash
eeeww-vinaash

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
A couple of reactions from *Ashmit has left me confused. Could anyone help me here ?

When *Ashmit was shown the video of everyone talking about him, After that video he & veena were sitting on the swing together. She was saying something on lines of such clips should not let you change your view towards our relation, where in he interrupted her & asked to clarify & be more specific about the word "friendship" & not  say "relationship". he corrected her 2-3 times on the same thing. He seemed unaffected by the whole video or at-least that's what he was trying to show, but only after this video he was very cautious/wary  that she spells clearly that there was only friendship & nothing else. On previous many occasions she used to say humara rishta & all he never cared for the specifics why ?

After her eviction when he came at the door to see her off, she said  in a lighter way "*Ashmit scream in the mike each day & say you love him. She was laughing & all, & must have mentioned it lightly. Here again although lightly but very clearly he stated he wasn't gonna lie. 

After she left, sameer was bashing her (seen in akhri salaam videos) & he dint seem to care 2 hoots or fight his lungs off anymore like he did when dolly said something when their fight took place

All this really leaves me confused on his outlook towards her.

Going off the topic she was saying woh sirf ubaala hua khaana khata hai & crap, I wanna ask her who kya ubli hui botiyaan (meat pieces) tod raha tha fire ke aagey a night before the eviction ? Nicely he was having zayekedaar chicken/mutton biryani.....

Moderator's Note: 

The member is asked not to make demeaning topic headers towards a contestant. While its fine that you all have named celebs but dont stretch it too far that it leads to fights. Throughout your post you have used Trashmit only and thats bad. Maintain a balance and respect other members choices. ( edited Trashmit to Ashmit)

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
BB4 Development Team

Edited by realitybites - 26 December 2010 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.ROFLOL

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i think he expected veena to be evicted so he ddnt need 2 create any luvy duvy drama wit her anymore ... so wus clearin it out : )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
He started taking 'precaution' :) after watching the video it would've dawned upon him so naturally he indulged in introspection as to why BB decided to telecast clippings related to him only, he pondered & perhaps thought BB were trying to show him the mirror regarding his outside projection as far as the viewing public were concerned therefore the trigger reaction & the urge to clarify Veena's 'relationship' remark. He was not in a despondent state as such, just a little more circumspect after hearing her obiter dictum.

Edited by prodigy007 - 26 December 2010 at 10:02am

-allizwell-

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

He started taking 'precaution' :) after watching the video it would've dawned upon him so naturally he indulged in introspection as to why BB decided to telecast clippings related to him only, he pondered & perhaps thought BB were trying to show him the mirror regarding his outside projection as far as the viewing public were concerned therefore the trigger reaction & the urge to clarify Veena's 'relationship' remark. He was not in a despondent state as such, just a little more circumspect after hearing her obiter dictum.

Honestly, I need a dictionary Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-sirjee

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Oh Abeer it surely isn't that difficult to grasp! Next time i'll switch to basic decent English :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.-allizwell-ThatOneGuy

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Oh Abeer it surely isn't that difficult to grasp! Next time i'll switch to basic decent English :)

and permanently switch off that advanced English button.. Tongue
i do grasp d meanin of ur sentence.. bt i wud lik 2 understd each word : )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gujarsirjeefire_gun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

He started taking 'precaution' :) after watching the video it
would've dawned upon him so naturally he indulged in introspection as to
why BB decided to telecast clippings related to him only, he pondered &
perhaps thought BB were trying to show him the mirror regarding his
outside projection as far as the viewing public were concerned therefore
the trigger reaction & the urge to clarify Veena's 'relationship'
remark.
He was not in a despondent state as such, just a little more circumspect after hearing her obiter dictum.

<font color="#cc0000">Honestly, I need a dictionary Embarrassed</font>

Your english is TOO decent!! Tis gud I ij lyk it :)

-allizwell-

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged

and permanently switch off that advanced English button.. Tongue
i do grasp d meanin of ur sentence.. bt i wud lik 2 understd each word : )

Done Abeer! [For the time being]:)

.Monami.

Go to top